SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 38 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:37 am

MiniDiva wrote:Yes, let's keep this happy train on the right track!  

As far as Chris saying he could adjust his living arrangements, I only heard that here and never read it. He has been adamant about finding a woman who will  move to Arlington, IA because he loves his farming and the land.  I could see him living in the surrounding area towards a larger city in Iowa but not in another state.  Also, I see him wanting to encourage Whitney to do what she loves and if she is his F1, he may be willing to make concessions with the living arrangements.

Do you think it's possible they could keep both places (Arlington and Chicago) and Whitney could do a 4 day work week in Chicago and then go to Arlington for long w/e's. Maybe part of the job promotion is something she doesn't need to be in Chicago all the time for. And Chris could spend extended periods of time in Chicago too depending on the farming season. His sisters still live in Chicago too don't they?

Or they could move to Des Moines and she could work for a fertility clinic there. My honest answer for where they should live is Cedar Rapids/Iowa City. I grew up in CR and Iowa City has a huge teaching hospital and the University which makes it more "hip" (I know "hip" really makes me seem old...I am older).

There are sooooo many options for C and W for living arrangements....if they need suggestions we got 'um. Heck I'm sure they check into this site often. hi
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:39 am

Rolly wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Yes, let's keep this happy train on the right track!  

As far as Chris saying he could adjust his living arrangements, I only heard that here and never read it. He has been adamant about finding a woman who will  move to Arlington, IA because he loves his farming and the land.  I could see him living in the surrounding area towards a larger city in Iowa but not in another state.  Also, I see him wanting to encourage Whitney to do what she loves and if she is his F1, he may be willing to make concessions with the living arrangements.

Do you think it's possible they could keep both places (Arlington and Chicago) and Whitney could do a 4 day work week in Chicago and then go to Arlington for long w/e's. Maybe part of the job promotion is something she doesn't need to be in Chicago all the time for. And Chris could spend extended periods of time in Chicago too depending on the farming season. His sisters still live in Chicago too don't they?

Or they could move to Des Moines and she could work for a fertility clinic there. My honest answer for where they should live is Cedar Rapids/Iowa City. I grew up in CR and Iowa City has a huge teaching hospital and the University which makes it more "hip" (I know "hip" really makes me seem old...I am older).

There are sooooo many options for C and W for living arrangements....if they need suggestions we got 'um. Heck I'm sure they check into this site often. hi

giggling I find myself pondering all the time the different living options that would work for both of them.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:41 am

The wisest thing for Whitney to do is stay in Chicago during the engagement period and do the compressed workweek like you suggest. They could easily alternate weekends and when Chris doesn't have to be on the farm, he could be in Chicago. They truly need a dating period and to have some fun on both sides of their turf. Eventually, they will decide on marriage, kids and if Whitney will continue to work. I sense once they are married, they will work on a family right away. JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:43 am

Once we figure out what their living arrangements should be and where Whit will be working, we can start helping Whit with the wedding planning. giggling

:married

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:49 am

KB_Mom wrote:Once we figure out what their living arrangements should be and where Whit will be working, we can start helping Whit with the wedding planning. giggling

monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 38 3806527698   Maybe Whitney's trip to the DR was scouting out the destination wedding?  She was at this resort in Punta Cana, a wedding destination.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:11 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Once we figure out what their living arrangements should be and where Whit will be working, we can start helping Whit with the wedding planning. giggling

cantstopl Love this! I have been thinking about this a lot and have no doubt we can figure it all out. monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 38 2498057887
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:14 pm

MiniDiva wrote:The wisest thing for Whitney to do is stay in Chicago during the engagement period and do the compressed workweek like you suggest.  They could easily alternate weekends and when Chris doesn't have to be on the farm, he could be in Chicago.  They truly need a dating period and to have some fun on both sides of their turf.  Eventually, they will decide on marriage, kids and if Whitney will continue to work.  I sense once they are married, they will work on a family right away.  JMO.

ITA....they need to just enjoy each other for awhile and then work on those cute babies!
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:33 pm

For those asking about living arrangements, here it is!

"I have a business with my mom and dad so I have flexibility," the 33-year-old farmer from Arlington, IA, told E! News. "There is a workable scenario where I can basically live in two places."

Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-star-chris-soules-i-have-flexibility-and-could-live-in-two-places-17324.php#1Om5ViiZp62Jy0DK.99

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:44 pm

Thanks GA.

So he did say it post filming. :yes:

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:For those asking about living arrangements, here it is!

"I have a business with my mom and dad so I have flexibility," the 33-year-old farmer from Arlington, IA, told E! News. "There is a workable scenario where I can basically live in two places."

Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-star-chris-soules-i-have-flexibility-and-could-live-in-two-places-17324.php#1Om5ViiZp62Jy0DK.99

Thanks GA!  Smiley   Now I wonder what that "workable scenario" really is?  

Just caught Ali Fedotowsky on E'News Weekend about the WTA.  She says she thinks Chris is going to choose Whitney 100% and that Chris has known this for a while.  yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:50 pm

There was a press call before the show aired with International Business interviewed Chris on what he's looking for in his relationship

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:53 pm

hello Chris and Whitney fans Smiley

monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 38 Glgqi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+57
KKay
Fosnight
Beeleever
milo05
Kristinkko
Bhaka
timfan
Lucas15
Hotmomma
FLChica
lurker11