SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 41 of 75 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 58 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by livlafluv1 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:41 am

KB_Mom wrote:I want to go to that viewing party. hissyfit

Me too! I think Sammi is in Chicago this weekend visiting Amber, wonder if they will go too?
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Hotmomma Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:44 am

It does seem odd to me that Whitney worked Friday..my her friend Jackie they had too much wine last night and she will be in Chicago Monday night for the viewing party..Chris is home in IA?.

Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:47 am

I have to I have to admit, I didn't love the edit Whitney got on the fantasy dates... Chris starring off into space when she would say something, but what I did love was their conversation about moving to Arlington and Chris' words after it. When he says I see that and in a way I've always seen that let me know that he's felt this way for a while for her. But what sealed the deal for me was when he said he sees her apart of his family there. Chris was already thinking about those things with Whitney, and as much as they try to convince us otherwise I don't think he ever got to that point with the other women.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:50 am

Hotmomma wrote:It does seem odd to me that Whitney worked Friday..my her friend Jackie they had too much wine last night and she will be in Chicago Monday night for the viewing party..Chris is home in IA?.

Maybe she never was out with Whitney last night but out drinking herself and covering for Whitney being on a short little trip? If she was out with Whitney I want to see pictures and not photo shopped either! :yes:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:53 am

Hotmomma wrote:It does seem odd to me that Whitney worked Friday..my her friend Jackie they had too much wine last night and she will be in Chicago Monday night for the viewing party..Chris is home in IA?.

It is still doable for them to get together, but Chris has to be rehearsing for DWTS during the day anyway so maybe she would be with him in the evening tonight/tomorrow and drive back Monday morning.

Maybe they are just holding out for next week when everything is out in the open and she can be seen anywhere with him.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:57 am

dpao84 wrote:I have to I have to admit, I didn't love the edit Whitney got on the fantasy dates... Chris starring off into space when she would say something, but what I did love was their conversation about moving to Arlington and Chris' words after it. When he says I see that and in a way I've always seen that let me know that he's felt this way for a while for her. But what sealed the deal for me was when he said he sees her apart of his family there. Chris was already thinking about those things with Whitney, and as much as they try to convince us otherwise I don't think he ever got to that point with the other women.

Two things I think were weighing on his mind.... the boat that day was very rocky and it doesn't sound like anybody was very comfortable. Also, I think that night Chris had some very big questions for Whitney and I don't think he knew how she would respond. I think her answers to his questions that evening were perfect by the way. He seemed to be pleased too. I think it was at this time he said,"If things keep progressing this way I could definitely see proposing at the end of all this".
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:09 am

Chris could be busy with DWTS no idea
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:11 am

We kept pointing out that Chris was hanging on to that boat for dear life and little did we know the film crew was retching all around them.  How they even managed to keep straight faced is beyond me.  Apparently, Chris, Whitney and the Captain were the only ones that didn't get sick.    If the cameraman was sick, he wasn't getting the best on tape anyway.   I know what it is like to be sea sick and stuck on a boat and that is not a pretty site or situation.   laugh out loud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:13 am

I don't think her being in Chicago means anything considering Chris will be in LA on Monday I thought?
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:17 am

When do they do the People cover shoot?

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:22 am

Rolly wrote:
dpao84 wrote:I have to I have to admit, I didn't love the edit Whitney got on the fantasy dates... Chris starring off into space when she would say something, but what I did love was their conversation about moving to Arlington and Chris' words after it. When he says I see that and in a way I've always seen that let me know that he's felt this way for a while for her. But what sealed the deal for me was when he said he sees her apart of his family there. Chris was already thinking about those things with Whitney, and as much as they try to convince us otherwise I don't think he ever got to that point with the other women.

Two things I think were weighing on his mind.... the boat that day was very rocky and it doesn't sound like anybody was very comfortable. Also, I think that night Chris had some very big questions for Whitney and I don't think he knew how she would respond. I think her answers to his questions that evening were perfect by the way. He seemed to be pleased too. I think it was at this time he said,"If things keep progressing this way I could definitely see proposing at the end of all this".

I used to have a boat and I know what it's like to be out on the water on a rough day and have to fight off seasickness. You have to be very careful about what you look at because some things help and others hurt. Looking at the horizon helps - looking at a part of the boat or someone rocking with the boat hurts. Whitney didn't seem bothered in the slightest but I think Chris was. I think once I learned that the whole film crew was puking over the railing I stopped worrying about things being a little off on the early part of the date.

I do think that Chris came back from HTD with some serious questions for Whitney and regardless of how Whitney might have approached a "move to Arlington" in the past he was wondering more about that now that he saw what her job was really all about. Her answers were near perfection though and I think she was sincere in what she told him.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:23 am

KB_Mom wrote:When do they do the People cover shoot?
I think the week before the finale.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 75 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 58 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+57
KKay
Fosnight
Beeleever
milo05
Kristinkko
Bhaka
timfan
Lucas15
Hotmomma
FLChica
lurker11