SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 40 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:12 pm

Rolly wrote:
I was responding to what mprssdbyu wrote....

Whitney (who I believe is F1) is confident but then TPTB whisper sweet nothings into her ear, "Gee Whit, I just don't see Chris being that into you. I wouldn't quit your job just yet. Did you notice he gave Becca a necklace?". So she starts to get insecure and doubtful.:shocked!:

Becca (who I believe is F2) isn't sure where she stands or how she feels but TPTB start whispering sweet nothings in her ear,"We are really starting to see that you're the one. Do you have a wedding planner? August is always a great month for a wedding don't you think?". She starts to believe that Chris is for sure proposing AND has baby names picked out. Freaks her out a little bit and she doesn't know what she will do when he proposes.:shocked!:

TPTB are so cleaver manipulative....

I may be doing it again...maybe this is in the wrong thread?!? If so, feel free to move it.... giggling This should be in the C and W Fan Forum....
[/quote]

I put the above in the Becca thread responding to someone (they were was saying in the previews Whit seems unsure of where she stands). I know TPTB manipulate everyone at the end, make the F1 unsure and F2 think they will be the one. This supports my feeling that Whit is F1.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Rolly wrote:Who knows how to move a post from another thread to this thread? I have a post in Becca #4 page 16 that belongs in this thread...can anybody move it for me? Supports Whit being F1 :yes:

Computing Etiquette

Computing Etiquette

Bringing Posts Over to Another Topic

If you simply want to bring a post from one topic to another, the best way to do this is click "quote" in the post you want to bring over, just as if you were going to reply to the post. Highlight the whole post, right click, copy, (nothing will happen) leave the post by either pressing the back button, or click view new posts at the bottom or top of the screen. Go to the topic you want to post in.

In the reply box, right click, paste. That's it. Everything is posted neatly and you don't have to worry about the quotes.

If you want to add comments, make sure you add them before [ quote] or after the [ / quote].

Thanks GA :Thanktwo ...I almost did it perfectly! I didn't do the add part until too late so I added at the bottom. There is hope for me yet!
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:20 pm

Rolly wrote:
Rolly wrote:
I was responding to what mprssdbyu wrote....

Whitney (who I believe is F1) is confident but then TPTB whisper sweet nothings into her ear, "Gee Whit, I just don't see Chris being that into you. I wouldn't quit your job just yet. Did you notice he gave Becca a necklace?". So she starts to get insecure and doubtful.:shocked!:

Becca (who I believe is F2) isn't sure where she stands or how she feels but TPTB start whispering sweet nothings in her ear,"We are really starting to see that you're the one. Do you have a wedding planner? August is always a great month for a wedding don't you think?". She starts to believe that Chris is for sure proposing AND has baby names picked out. Freaks her out a little bit and she doesn't know what she will do when he proposes.:shocked!:

TPTB are so cleaver manipulative....

I may be doing it again...maybe this is in the wrong thread?!? If so, feel free to move it.... giggling This should be in the C and W Fan Forum....

I put the above in the Becca thread responding to someone (they were was saying in the previews Whit seems unsure of where she stands). I know TPTB manipulate everyone at the end, make the F1 unsure and F2 think they will be the one. This supports my feeling that Whit is F1.

I agree.  I think there have been several former contestants (F1s and F2s) who basically spilled that they are infamous for planting doubt in the mind of F1 and as you say Rolly (made me laugh out loud) talking about planning the wedding to F2.  They want that shock value at FRC.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:21 pm

OK now it looks like my entry was moved twice...did someone move it for me? Maybe I'm need to practice more...sorry for the duplicate post!
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:24 pm

KB_Mom wrote:^ GA, All of us on the Chrisney  train are busy intently analyzing the best workable scenario for them.  We're figuring out the living arrangements, weighing Whit's employment options and otherwise planning out their life for them. They can do the lovey dovey stuff; we have the workable scenarios covered for them. laugh out loud
We deserve to crash the wedding laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:lex, thanks for the clips! Hilarious! That's exactly how everyone dances at weddings. It will be fun to compare that vid to after he's had a few weeks of DWTS under his belt!

MiniDiva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:For those asking about living arrangements, here it is!

Thanks GA!  Smiley   Now I wonder what that "workable scenario" really is?  

Just caught Ali Fedotowsky on E'News Weekend about the WTA.  She says she thinks Chris is going to choose Whitney 100% and that Chris has known this for a while.  yes

IMO spending time in Chicago at Whitney's place wouldn't be that difficult to do. He can be there according to his schedule, since he I think said he can work from anywhere. Or go back to his own place when Whitney has her days off. He also mentioned he visits Chicago a lot for farm meetings. I'm not sure how often that is, but I don't think it will be any issues for them at all to spend time at both Whitney's place and Chris' house.

Jason and Molly dated long distance, much longer distance, for months before they got engaged and she moved to Seattle.

Being on DWTS which would give Whitney the opportunity to spend time in LA and time to continue working, depending how long he is on the show. It is during this period that I hope they can work out suitable arrangements to spend some time together.

Based on the article above, he said he is willing to "compromise" with his chosen lady.  Chris is so impressed and in awe of Whitney's professional job, achievements and lifestyle, that during the FS date, he had to clarify she would be willing to give that up for him to come to Arlington, IA.  Chicago would be a likely scenario as far as spending time in two places.  He also has 2 sisters in Chicago so this is an attractive scenario to build their relationship with the Soule Family.  I hope they take their time and just practice making babies and don't rush the honeymoon period post the show.  JMO. Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:29 pm

Diana wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:^ GA, All of us on the Chrisney  train are busy intently analyzing the best workable scenario for them.  We're figuring out the living arrangements, weighing Whit's employment options and otherwise planning out their life for them. They can do the lovey dovey stuff; we have the workable scenarios covered for them. laugh out loud

OMG...this is an excellent idea...seriously. As soon as ATFR let's start making plans. If they read our posts I'm sure we'd be invited but crashing would be a lot more fun! lolpanda Then we could do the lawnmower, shopping cart and whatever the horse thing Chris was doing.... rofl
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:32 pm

Rolly wrote:
Diana wrote:

OMG...this is an excellent idea...seriously. As soon as ATFR let's start making plans. If they read our posts I'm sure we'd be invited but crashing would be a lot more fun! lolpanda Then we could do the lawnmower, shopping cart and whatever the horse thing Chris was doing.... rofl
SO TRUE rotfl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:00 pm

Planning is a good thing. It brings out all the possible scenario's from everyone's opinions,  which can be compared to when all is said and done!

Off Topic
Rolly wrote:OK now it looks like my entry was moved twice...did someone move it for me? Maybe I'm need to practice more...sorry for the duplicate post!

You did great. It looks like that when the [quote ] [/quote ]is messed with. Always make sure you are adding comments above or below those "tags". Removing just one bracket messes it up. I fixed it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:04 pm

Thanks Lex. Just looking at their date(s) and there is some serious foreshadowing. Looks like they had a grand time and Chris seems so natural, happy and at peace during that date.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:22 pm

Looks like Whitney was with Jaclyn last night and she will be in Chicago Monday at WTA viewing as their special guest.  So maybe she is staying in Chicago this weekend.  That said, she would be in LA for the live AFR show correct?  And assuming she is F1, she and Chris would be flown back to NY to be on GMA the next morning and to do their own press junket.

Jaclyn Swartz ‏@JaclynSwartz  1h1 hour ago
Too much red wine last night, @whitbisch! #holyheadache
STATE Restaurant ‏@STATEChicago  18m18 minutes ago
This #Monday #TheBachelor WTA viewing party with special guest @whitbisch! Find out what really happened by the #women that lived it!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:37 pm

I want to go to that viewing party. hissyfit

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+57
KKay
Fosnight
Beeleever
milo05
Kristinkko
Bhaka
timfan
Lucas15
Hotmomma
FLChica
lurker11