SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 66 of 75 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 70 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:34 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:^^^Lucas15 can we copy this to the Sleuthing Thread?  Good stuff!  

You'd be more than welcome to but that notion was suggested to me already so I put something there already. But if you have an appropriate thread in mind and the information isn't there feel free to use it as you think will best help the common interests in sleuthing.

Thank you, I saw your new post.  I think that is good for now as it is informative for both F2.  IMO  yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:39 pm

Chris' face when Whitney's blooper came up, someone was trying to hide his smile!

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 66 Screen23
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:44 pm

^ I noticed that as well! giggling

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 66 1f49c

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 66 8367-910 bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 66 I_got_13 bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 66 E5kqdm15 bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 66 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:46 pm

lurker11 wrote:Chris' face when Whitney's blooper came up, someone was trying to hide his smile!

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 66 Screen23

Was this the video at the very end with Whit's dog?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:48 pm

yep!! he eventually busts out a smile.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:48 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
Rolly wrote:Is it Monday yet? I'm not sure how I'm gonna make it another week. Does anybody else wake up in the morning and want to catch up on this forum like first thing? OK I do make coffee first.... I'm starting to feel a bit crazy  bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 66 2292733854 with this show....just where TPTB wants me...yikes!

Literally the first thing I do when I wake up is log in to catch up. And TPTB have totally sucked me in and have me on the train to crazy town. giggling

When a Monday night TV show makes you wish the weekend would go faster.....

cantstopl cantstopl Your not alone KB Smiley your not alone ! :pullouthair:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:54 pm

lurker11 wrote:Chris' face when Whitney's blooper came up, someone was trying to hide his smile!

Too funny! giggling
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:55 pm

lurker11 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:

Vincent Anzalone @MrVinceAnz  
 ·  17h 17 hours ago  
A little birdie told me Whitney gave her two week notice with her employer. Looks like a move to Iowa is in her future! #TheBachelor

He is followed by Whitney  Smiley

A guy on a reality show that lives in Chicago! I bet the birdie is JS!

Who is JS?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:03 pm

I noticed that too. giggling His eyes lit up though.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:04 pm

Jolena wrote:
lurker11 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:

He is followed by Whitney  Smiley

A guy on a reality show that lives in Chicago! I bet the birdie is JS!

Who is JS?
https://twitter.com/jaclynswartz
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:29 pm

If you have time (and I know you all do because you've been on this forum for longer than you care to admit) bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 66 3806527698 Go back and watch Chris and Whitney's date in Des Moines when she meets his friends at the bar. Sweetest date ever! It's on you tube in 3 parts....watch them all. I'm telling you I see love :sprinklehearts there and that girl keeps knocking it out of the park. He says often with her "spending the rest of our lives together". Very very sweet and I just have the feeling that she is F1. And if he doesn't pick her he's a fool. JMO
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:42 pm

What do you guys think about this song for a Whitney/Chris fanvid after the finale?

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 75 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 70 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+57
KKay
Fosnight
Beeleever
milo05
Kristinkko
Bhaka
timfan
Lucas15
Hotmomma
FLChica
lurker11