SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 67 of 75 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Diana Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:44 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:What do you guys think about this song for a Whitney/Chris fanvid after the finale?

Great choice!

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:45 pm

lexforlife wrote:Any fan vid of these two yet?

I was just thinking the same thing. Has Sophienette created any of her magic this season no idea :winkie: would love to see a video of Chris and Whitney :yes:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:48 pm

Can someone tell me the name of the chris and whitney twitter fan page.I think I saw it somewhere on these threads but I don't know where . I would like to follow it. TIA Smiley
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:48 pm

Jolena wrote:Can someone tell me the name of the chris and whitney twitter fan page.I think I saw it somewhere on these threads but I don't know where . I would like to follow it. TIA Smiley
It's twitter.com/ChrisWhitFans Smiley
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:57 pm

Diana wrote:
Jolena wrote:Can someone tell me the name of the chris and whitney twitter fan page.I think I saw it somewhere on these threads but I don't know where . I would like to follow it. TIA Smiley
It's twitter.com/ChrisWhitFans Smiley

I'm following now too...wish I knew what I was doing with SM.

TrueLove...great song by Ed Sheeran....I've always loved that song!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:19 pm

Fosnight wrote:Thinking of songs for a video of them... The song playing at the wedding reception, "Love and Affection" by Matt White is perfect and should be the song of their first dance at their wedding.... Perfect lyrics!

Fosnight I love this song too and it was played when Chris and Whit wedding crashers date reception. I know that song was also a Chris S. and Des song but I do love it!

Another suggestion is a song by Kenny Chesney "She's Got It All"   https://youtu.be/vBq0HPOGdvQ  I'm not sure how to bring it over but hopefully this link works. i only suggest it because they both like country music. Just another idea. bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 67 2498057887

Last edited by Rolly on Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:20 pm

Thanks for the support guys! Smiley
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:21 pm

Jolena wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:
Rolly wrote:Is it Monday yet? I'm not sure how I'm gonna make it another week. Does anybody else wake up in the morning and want to catch up on this forum like first thing? OK I do make coffee first.... I'm starting to feel a bit crazy  bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 67 2292733854 with this show....just where TPTB wants me...yikes!

Literally the first thing I do when I wake up is log in to catch up. And TPTB have totally sucked me in and have me on the train to crazy town. giggling

When a Monday night TV show makes you wish the weekend would go faster.....

cantstopl  cantstopl  Your not alone KB Smiley your not alone ! :pullouthair:

I really thought I was the only one...like I need to seek mental assistance...I need a team. It actually has sucked up time that I really need to spend on more productive matters. Doesn't make sense. This isn't even MY life...I do tell myself that Tuesday, I'll dial it back.
But I love reading everyone's insights and shipping talk. hi
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:23 pm

Diana wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:What do you guys think about this song for a Whitney/Chris fanvid after the finale?

Great choice!

Awesome sauce!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:29 pm

tennischick80 wrote:
Diana wrote:

Great choice!

Awesome sauce!

Lovely! PINKHEART
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Fosnight Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:41 pm

Love this song too.... Perfect for them...

Fosnight

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:50 pm

Great song and I got a little teary eyed visualizing Chrisney moments that match the lyrics.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 75 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+57
KKay
Fosnight
Beeleever
milo05
Kristinkko
Bhaka
timfan
Lucas15
Hotmomma
FLChica
lurker11