SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 69 of 75 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:55 pm

I see that as being either women. 
It could be long term--Chicago/Arlington. It could be short term LA/Arlington.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:56 pm

Diana wrote:Nope the host and Ali said that GA. Thats what they said. That they worked it out so they could be in two places. I wouldn't confirm it till it comes from Chris or Whitney themselves though.

Well, I just googled to find the mention and stumbled upon this headline, which made me laugh! I am NOT a fan of the Kardashian shows but for what it's worth, Mama Jenner picks Whitney.

Kris Jenner Predicts Bachelor Chris Soules Is Going to Pick the "Non-Virgin''—and Would Kris Ever Go on the Show?!

http://www.eonline.com/news/630178/kris-jenner-predicts-bachelor-chris-soules-is-going-to-pick-the-non-virgin-and-would-kris-ever-go-on-the-show
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:44 pm

I have analyzed the clues up through now, thanks to all the fabulous sleuthing, and admittedly, at times, I could imagine Becca as F1 because of SM and the connection I'm seeing onscreen, I always return to the same spot: Whitney as F1. She's been under the radar post show, she didn't go to the Women Tell All or hangout anywhere near (has any F1 ever been near the taping of MTA or WTA?), and I really believe the editors are leaving a lot on the cutting room floor. I definitely see chemistry between Whitney and Chris- different from Becca, yes, but its undeniable. Whitney is fighting for her man in the very LIMITED time she has. Perhaps she comes on too strong and sure some of the time and sometimes I cringe that it could actually work against her - like, Whit, babe, play a little Hard to Get...Becca is great at this game (a total credit to her). I actually appreciate that there is a moment where Whit realizes she could lose Chris in the preview. It's humanizing. She needs to be aware there is another phenomenal woman in the running for his future. I think Chris needs a little spice in his Arlington life and her name is Whitney. I watched the Des Moines date again with the mural. There was the CUTEST moment when she asked him if the mural was there forever...and she did the Kanye (foreveh, evah)? and he replied in kind. He's said he has NO doubt she will make him a better man, that she brings out the best in him. If Becca were F1, and he said anything similar to it- they would have showed it. 5 more days!!! This thread is going to freak out at 9:50 (EST) on Monday.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:26 pm

They should be doing the People Mag photo shoot possibly this weekend. Unless they've done it already.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 69 1f49c

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 69 8367-910 bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 69 I_got_13 bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 69 E5kqdm15 bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 69 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:38 pm

tennischick80 wrote:This thread is going to freak out at 9:50 (EST) on Monday.
I don't wanna miss this. Hopefully my hotel has cable and wifi. giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:38 pm

Linds911 wrote:They should be doing the People Mag photo shoot possibly this weekend. Unless they've done it already.
Do they do it in LA? They could do it in Iowa secretly.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:42 pm

Diana wrote:
Linds911 wrote:They should be doing the People Mag photo shoot possibly this weekend. Unless they've done it already.
Do they do it in LA? They could do it in Iowa secretly.

Usually yes but Iowa seems more likely for them.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 69 1f49c

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 69 8367-910 bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 69 I_got_13 bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 69 E5kqdm15 bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 69 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:48 pm

I am becoming disappointed today.  I was away from internet for a few days and the love story between Chris and Whitney seems sort of tarnished. With the tabloids, what Chris H says that this is not a magical storybook ending...  and reading the boards... I am not sure that I want my girl Whitney chosen as F1.  I want what her sister wants for her, for her to be the only one.  Humm.... is there any encouraging news out there for a Whitney/Chris fan? :pout

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:07 pm

Eviebloom wrote:I am becoming disappointed today.  I was away from internet for a few days and the love story between Chris and Whitney seems sort of tarnished. With the tabloids, what Chris H says that this is not a magical storybook ending...  and reading the boards... I am not sure that I want my girl Whitney chosen as F1.  I want what her sister wants for her, for her to be the only one.  Humm.... is there any encouraging news out there for a Whitney/Chris fan? :pout

This is going to have a happy ending and Chris loves her and he is happy. Remember they have had 3 months to get into the real world that we have not seen. Lots of time to build their relationship and fall in love again out of the bubble. Whitney is ready for all the things Chris says he wants in his life, Becca is not. I have been in love before where you just realize that even though you love that person you are at different places in life or want different things that are taking you on a different path. There are too many signs that point to Whitney as F1 and I think we are going to see Chris in the end see what a gem he has in her. Unfortunately, I think a lot of their love story is on the cutting room floor and they wouldn't show it to us.JMO Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:35 pm

Rolly wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:I am becoming disappointed today.  I was away from internet for a few days and the love story between Chris and Whitney seems sort of tarnished. With the tabloids, what Chris H says that this is not a magical storybook ending...  and reading the boards... I am not sure that I want my girl Whitney chosen as F1.  I want what her sister wants for her, for her to be the only one.  Humm.... is there any encouraging news out there for a Whitney/Chris fan? :pout

This is going to have a happy ending and Chris loves her and he is happy. Remember they have had 3 months to get into the real world that we have not seen. Lots of time to build their relationship and fall in love again out of the bubble. Whitney is ready for all the things Chris says he wants in his life, Becca is not. I have been in love before where you just realize that even though you love that person you are at different places in life or want different things that are taking you on a different path. There are too many signs that point to Whitney as F1 and I think we are going to see Chris in the end see what a gem he has in her. Unfortunately, I think a lot of their love story is on the cutting room floor and they wouldn't show it to us.JMO Hugesmile

The very same CH said before season started airing that Chris wore his heart on his sleeve and they had to work around that. Apparently no intern was available to check his prior interviews\articles for consistency because in the GMA interview this week, he first basically blatantly stated that "usually" the F1 is obvious and they edit to create suspense. He claimed this season is different because they truly had no idea who Chris would pick. Get your stories straight Harrison. TPTB are master manipulators and their mouthpiece CH just reads the cue cards MF wants.

They don't care about love stories or magical fairytale endings. They care about ratings and they've been busy patting themselves on the back about how their ratings are way up from Andi's season. There are people don't watch the season but will tune in for finale and ATFR because the well timed tabloid onslaught before the finale draws more viewers. MF and team probably have a betting ring if they can beat their personal best on ratings for finale\ATFR.

Just remember, they are evil, evil editors. Smiley
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:34 pm

Eviebloom wrote:I am becoming disappointed today.  I was away from internet for a few days and the love story between Chris and Whitney seems sort of tarnished. With the tabloids, what Chris H says that this is not a magical storybook ending...  and reading the boards... I am not sure that I want my girl Whitney chosen as F1.  I want what her sister wants for her, for her to be the only one.  Humm.... is there any encouraging news out there for a Whitney/Chris fan?

I think I would advise a couple of things:

1 - Ignore what CH says that this is not a magical storybook ending - he's simply a "tool of the machine" and a vehicle to set forth the storyline that the producers have determined is going to draw in viewers. And it appears to me that the show believes that viewers want a close horse race at the end and to feel that the lead was really torn up until the very last minute. This was made crystal clear to me when I watched a recent interview with Sean talking about his book. In that he told how close it was at the end and how he only decided to pick Catherine the very last day. I call BS on that because Catherine knew she was going to be F1 and when asked if she was nervous going to the FRC her answer was no - she trusted Sean - she was just excited. In other words - it wasn't a close race only decided at the end - Sean knew he was going to pick Catherine and he told her he was going to pick her. That statement in his book was just for show - to help perpetuate the myth that the show wants. So - CH says things to make viewers believe it was really a close race with a last minute decision. That doesn't mean it's true but it probably means that everyone plays that role out. The fact that the press release for the final episode says something like "But will her eagerness to please raise more questions rather than strengthen Chris’ resolve to pick her as his future wife?" doesn't mean that it raised more questions (though most people take that as a sign that it did) - it merely means the show wants you to THINK it did because that creates the uncertain ending that makes you tune in.

2 - *****Edited*****

3 - Keep in mind that Chris is 10 years into his 5 year plan to start a family because he spent 7 years with a girl who simply didn't want the life that Chris wanted to give - which is basically an Iowa farmer's wife. Lots of perks to be sure (because he's a very successful Iowa farmer) but still - that's the life he offers and he is very well aware of this and that he needs someone like his mother - who said she never wanted to live on a farm in Iowa - until she met Poppa Soules. Little has been made of this because that would destroy the facade that this is a close horse race, but remember - there's only one of the final two girls who has said she doesn't care where she is - she only cares who she's with (Whitney).

4 - Regardless of what you think CH or Chris is saying (which is all producer driven), Becca is not in love with Chris.*****IMO***** As my wife so succinctly said to me the other day - "If you're not certain you're in love, then you aren't in love" and Becca is not certain. Even though she's in the thickest part of the bubble - she STILL can't bring herself to say she's in love with Chris. I will give her a great deal of credit for sticking to her guns because I believe the pressure at this point in filming is intense but the reality is - she isn't in love with Chris. ***IMO*** I don't believe that Chris is dumb enough to waste the investment in time he's made over the last year to go on two seasons of the show and then pick someone that isn't in love with him.

5 - Whitney, who is really a "cup 3/4 full" optimist, lost her mother when she was still young and knows how her mother had to sacrifice her time with her family because she had to work to support them. Whitney doesn't want to be that person if she can avoid it - she wants to raise her family and be home with them which is exactly what she said to Chris when he asked her about Iowa.

6 - IMO love is a feeling but it is also a choice. Your "heart" may feel attractions but your brain has to take enough control to guide your heart into making choices that are good for you. I think that was a lesson Chris learned over his 7 year relationship and he sure showed that on Andi's season when she sent him home - telling her that if she didn't see a relationship with him going to becoming a couple, he wanted to go home. I thought at the time he was a man with his head screwed on better than just about anyone from this show I can think of. I don't believe the man has changed since then - the only thing that has changed is the situation he's in because he can't just send someone home at this point - he has to play out the ending because he has a contract to do so. I believe at the end of the day, Chris made the choice that was right for him and picked the girl who was all-in, who was ready to give up her career and move to Iowa and be his wife and raise his family.

7 - ***EDITED***There are opinions that Chris picks Becca but where are the spoilers saying that? Are there any? **EDITED*** Not that I've heard about - all the spoilers from multiple sources of people that I believe know (rather than just guess) have said they either think he should pick Whitney or that he did pick Whitney.

And lastly - this is the crazy time where the show stirs the pot to drum up excitement by creating uncertainty - so people will tune in to watch the most dramatic FRC ever. Take a deep breath and don't get caught up in the uncertainty. If you felt last week that Chris picked Whitney 3 months ago - why would you change you mind this week - this happened 3 months ago and no amount of posting or show hype will change what happened 3 months ago.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:39 pm

Well done Lucas :yes: clapping!

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 75 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+57
KKay
Fosnight
Beeleever
milo05
Kristinkko
Bhaka
timfan
Lucas15
Hotmomma
FLChica
lurker11