SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 68 of 75 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Fosnight Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:21 am

I could not agree more... You can see their love develop, and then it is like they don't really want us to believe it... I would love to see all the deleted footage that solidified C's choice... You are right it has to be difficult for the F1 watch as the season progresses....I truly hope they make it, and show that he chose her, not that she was a default choice.

Fosnight

Back to top Go down

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:31 am

Also how Chris is falling in love, feeling and how Chris wants Becca.  Sure he may have feelings for both, but I feel like Becca is getting pushed on us and on Chris.  I think Becca is awesome and really absolutely believe in her stance.  However, Whitney never talks about her "morals,"  she might believe the same things.  Those discussions are between her and Chris, Becca's discussion could have just been with Chris.  As an adult you have feelings, starting falling in love, and then make a choice to love that person.  I think that there are more that on person that could be a match, but at sometime you are ready to make that choice.  The bachelor producers do everything they can to disrupt that final choice so they can show all this conflict.  I think that Chris and Whitney can have a very wonderful love story and it can go on for 60 years. Maybe this conflict discussion belongs in another thread?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:11 am

Please stay on topic of Whitney's Fan Forum. If you're unsure of what the rules are please read them at the top of every Fan Forum.

Some posts have been deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:41 am

I love this pic and I hope she posts more BTS pics.

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 68 10894986_399485406891488_1789705416_n
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:25 am

Diana wrote:
Jolena wrote:Can someone tell me the name of the chris and whitney twitter fan page.I think I saw it somewhere on these threads but I don't know where . I would like to follow it. TIA Smiley
It's twitter.com/ChrisWhitFans Smiley

Thank you Diana tyvm
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:53 am

They are so cute.

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 68 KO0LbSW
bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 68 MNN7lwl
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:05 am

Diana wrote:I love this pic and I hope she posts more BTS pics.

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 68 10894986_399485406891488_1789705416_n

This is such a great pic of them...that 1:1 of crashing the wedding was perfect. "and if Whitney and I get married I can tell you that won't be the last wedding we crash". And if that couple comes to W and C's wedding...how fun. giggling
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:43 pm

Did anyone see E'News? They talked about Chris being happy with choice and how they are the real deal. They will live in two places apparently.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Fosnight Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:49 pm

We can only hope that is accurate... I so want to see it work for them...

Fosnight

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:26 pm

Diana wrote:Did anyone see E'News? They talked about Chris being happy with choice and how they are the real deal. They will live in two places apparently.

Did he say they will live in two places, or is that what the host said?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:45 pm

They could be living in 2 places for awhile if he is doing DWTS. Has that been officially confirmed?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:46 pm

Nope the host and Ali said that GA. Thats what they said. That they worked it out so they could be in two places. I wouldn't confirm it till it comes from Chris or Whitney themselves though.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 75 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+57
KKay
Fosnight
Beeleever
milo05
Kristinkko
Bhaka
timfan
Lucas15
Hotmomma
FLChica
lurker11