SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gobigorgohome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:24 am

It was hard to see how others were not seeing what we saw! If we are wrong this time, I will be totally confounded about who Chris is! affraid

Back to top Go down

gobigorgohome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:42 am

If we are wrong, I think it's more about him finally deciding what he truly wants and needs, the time frame he wants it in, and having someone ready vs. someone not quite there. By no means is that saying Whitney is default or that he didn't have strong feelings for her, if she is indeed F1.  I hate seeing that word associated with any of the F1s.  The only one I truly feel it applied to was Jesse C.  

I went in really wanting to believe the spoilers and to sit back and watch a love story unfold.  But the more I watched and SC'd, the more I felt something was missing or lacking between Whitney and Chris and the missing pieces were what I was watching with Becca.  The chasing and initiating, the gentleness, and just the different demeanor that Chris had when he was with her verses everyone else.  Now, maybe we are being Fliess'd and the edit was meant to sucker punch us.  Maybe we will see Chris the same with Whitney in a montage of deleted pieces at the AFTR, who knows.  To me while Whitney and Kaitlyn had brief moments that stood out throughout filming of a love story, the most evolving, consistent one is the one between Becca and Chris. (And those always dancing hands!)

So it comes back to that word worth... Is it worth the wait?  And is he willing to wait and make sacrifices, compromise, etc. with our girl?  To me, I think yes, but I'm gathering up all my crafting supplies to have ready if needed.  However, I just simply don't think I can bring myself to learn to knit, so I'll work on other forms of crafting that I already know and enjoy the company!  bestbud!

#teamaslongasBeccaishappy #gobigorgohome #bringontheknittingcircleifwerewrong
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:37 am

no worries ladies.. i have a good feeling tomorrow will
all worth it... :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:18 am

You put it well, Ladybug, I think you summed it up nicely. :claphands

Now I'm getting nostalgic about it coming to an end. Everyone in the two camps has gotten along remarkably well and it's been so pleasant most of the time. Also, I've really enjoyed being in the stands cheering all of you great #TeamHandDances sleuthers on! You all rock! High clap

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:24 am

clapping! Good Post I agree goteam
Ladybug ... :alltens: perfect summary.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:32 am

Great summary LB! My crafting supplies are ready to. But if he doesn't pick Becca can I go back to calling him farmer douche? Not as a dig on Whitney, but the only time he isn't douche to me is when he is with Becca.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:39 am

Stuc..
time for me to give you :alltens: my jinx twin giggling. The Britt-saga of the Big and Rich GD will forever be in my mind.. something i #SMH on endlessly.(mind you, Whitney was there no no).  IA .. the one thing that could wipe it off for me is enjoying him went gaga over B.. dare i say, from night 1??. no wonder they had to basically hide our girl up to epis 6. sneakyl yet oddly enough the editors bother to show us the hand dances/joined every single time B-C together. :whistle:

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:58 am

LB Good post. That's my take on it, exactly!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:02 am

I'll add my applause, too. Great post, Ladybug!

gobigorgohome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 27 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:12 am

Great post Ladybug. Maybe that is why Becca post love is patient or something to the effect I read on here. Cor. 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:32 am

Embarressed! aww Thanks y'all!  Glad to be in such great company sharing similar opinions!   group hug

And Stucki, you can call him whatever you want if he's not with Becca.  gobigorgohome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 27 3806527698  No offense to Whitney or her fans, but I do agree, I like the version of Chris, I see with Becca more than others.  I still feel as if they (the top girls) could all do better.  But I'll be happy for the F1 and him regardless, because that's what she wants (until a time if/when they break up).  If they get married, well then she's on her own!   gobigorgohome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 27 3806527698  But, I'd still wish them well and be happy for them. Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:20 pm

I'm just throwing this out there. When I saw this tweet I thought he was listening to a song. When I hear Tonight's the Night, I immediately think of my boyfriend of 40 yrs Rod Stewart.

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  ·  5h 5 hours ago
Tonight's the night... Da da duh duh...

lyrics

Tonights the night
It's gonna be alright
Cause I love you girl
Ain't nobody gonna stop us now

Don't say a word my virgin child
Just let your inhibitions run wild
The secret is about to unfold
Upstairs before the night's too old

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal