SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

killmenow -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:13 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Another interview with Becca. 

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-runner-up-becca-tilley-interview-i-still-wonder-if-chris-soules-heart-was-in-my-hands-at-end-17598.php

^^ B said: there is something there from night 1, its obvious. C said at ATFR: undeniable chemistry from day 1.Oh My!! an epitome of too obvious, yet too litle time. sad

i am giggling at her: having kids right away. No kidding. While C-W who claimed need a half-dozen of babies yesterday embark another public spotlight venture in LA #killmenow :shootme:

Back to top Go down

killmenow -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Chrisbecca Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:26 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-runner-up-becca-tilley-interview-i-still-wonder-if-chris-soules-heart-was-in-my-hands-at-end-17598.php

^^ B said: there is something there from night 1, its obvious. C said at ATFR: undeniable chemistry from day 1.Oh My!! an epitome of too obvious, yet too litle time. sad

i am giggling at her: having kids right away. No kidding. While C-W who claimed need a half-dozen of babies yesterday embark another public spotlight venture in LA #killmenow :shootme:

Yep! It is ironic that they are in no hurry to get married and have those babies right away!

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:38 am

handwave
Glad I found this cozy place...please count me in !
I hope I will be able to get some (great) news regarding Becca in this special thread.
I am not into twitter and others, so hopefully the info will keep coming here so that I can keep track  :yes: !
Becca is beautiful, outside and inside, had a very UNDENIABLE connection with Chris, and is the reason why I watched this stupid show this season.
Happy to share all this with you all here ! bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:57 am

OMG !
She's ready to have babies right now ! If Chris reads this, he's going to turn liquid.
After reading this interview, I can't help but think Becca hasn't turned the page. She may still have feelings for him...

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:12 am

I think that with all the hoopla going on that may have brought old feelings back to the forefront. But no doubt she'll be fine.

Last edited by Pia1 on Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:19 am

I don't think she's ready right this minute, I think she was saying had she moved to Arlington, the time frame on having children would have been changed and sped up considerably.  Meaning while she currently isn't ready and thought it would be a few years, she'd be ready asap had she been F1.  

I do think Becca has moved on.  I think Chris lost his chance with her the day of the FRC, when he made his choice.  I certainly hope she does not even give it a thought if the situation changed and he was single again.  She deserves someone willing to risk it all for her, that is patient and understanding and willing to move at her pace, etc.  She is indeed worth the wait.  He didn't think so or wasn't willing to take the risk.  He made his choice, so now he has to live with it.  I do hope that his choice was based on both head and heart and that they have a loving, happy life together.  Time will tell on that.  But to bring this back around to our Becca, I think she did a wonderful job staying true to herself throughout this whole crazy process and has come out the lucky one in all this.  IMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:30 am

I so agree LB. Now my inner mean girl will laugh if Becca finds her forever love and has a baby before Chris and Whitney. I am not proud, but being honest. giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:44 am

stuckinsc wrote:I so agree LB.  Now my inner mean girl will laugh if Becca finds her forever love and has a baby before Chris and Whitney.  I am not proud, but being honest. giggling

Honest is good ! We're in Beccaland here ... :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:26 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I so agree LB.  Now my inner mean girl will laugh if Becca finds her forever love and has a baby before Chris and Whitney.  I am not proud, but being honest. giggling

cantstopl Oh, stuck! I wish no ill to C&W, but this would be so ironic.

One thing that's nice for us is that Becca seems to like using SM on a regular basis...unlike Nick who seems to be more sporadic. We should be able to keep up with her...which will be nice. I enjoy her sense of humor...as I think we all do.

killmenow -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 33 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:38 pm

Litta123 wrote:

One thing that's nice for us is that Becca seems to like using SM on a regular basis...unlike Nick who seems to be more sporadic. We should be able to keep up with her...which will be nice. I enjoy her sense of humor...as I think we all do.

giggling giggling giggling

Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:42 pm

Pia1 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:

giggling  giggling  giggling

giggling giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:02 pm

What do we think of @RobertGraham24 for our girl? He's yummy! :hearts love:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal