SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:13 pm

Thanks Elon and Mindless for enlighten me about our girl's first and foremost guilty pleasure..giggling

Ladybug... rock tyvm for the comprehensive answer!  bestbud!

i am still  teambecca -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 68 3806527698 at your "don't ask why I remember that line"....:P. Well, im sure if B and you ever meet, you would be a good company for her when she feels like talking about her fave series...giggling yes

PS: i wouldnt be suprised if she include that particular line in her own vows in the future. just sayin... Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

teambecca -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Pia1 Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:27 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I haven't watched GA in a while, but I'm pretty sure that that line is from their post it wedding.

ETA:  Here are their vows:  (don't ask why I remember that line, even though I haven't watched the show in forever.  giggling )

Derek: I wanna be with you forever, and you wanna be with me forever. In order to do that we need to make vows. A commitment. A contract. Give me a piece of paper.
Meredith: I don't! I... I... I don't. I have post its!
Derek: (takes the post its and a pen) Ok. What do we wanna promise each other?
Meredith: That you'll love me... even when you hate me.
Derek: To love each other, even when we hate each other. (writes it down) No running. Ever! (Mer smiles and comes and sits in front of him) Nobody walks out. No matter what happens.
Meredith: No running.
Derek: (writes it down) What else?
Meredith: That we'll take care of each other, even when we're old, and smelly, and senile. And... if I get Alzheimer's and forget you...
Derek: I will remind you who I am, every day. To take care when old, senile, and smelly (writes it down) This is forever. (signs it) Sign.
Meredith: This is our wedding. A post it? (smiles)
Derek: Mhmmm. If you sign it.
Meredith: (signs it, and hands it back. Has tears in her eyes) Now what?
Derek: Now I kiss the bride. (They kiss)
Meredith: (smiling) Married.
Derek: (smiling) Married. (sticks their post it in Mer's locker) You see that? (Mer nods and smiles) Plenty of time.
Source:Post it Vows

I don't watch this show but I love this "nobody walks out, no matter what happens" :cutesmile!:
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:00 pm

mindless wrote:Think it's from Grey's Anatomy. Chris used to give her hugs like that.

Yep, and yet that seemed liked eons ago. Weird.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:22 pm

ElonM wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Becca Tilley @beccatilley5  ·  19h 19 hours ago
The best hug. ❤️
teambecca -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 68 CBcvCCgUkAADZ_5

love this!..beatingheart. Does anyone know whether its from a movie scene?... question

I think this is from Grey's Anatomy

You are correct that is Merdith and Dr. Mc Dreamy .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:11 am

The best hug. ❤️
teambecca -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 68 CBcvCCgUkAADZ_5

love this!..beatingheart. Does anyone know whether its from a movie scene?... question

This hug looks so familiar. It reminds me of Chris and Becca, especially at the FRC and ATFR
So much emotion, he couldn't let go of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:02 am

sde1041 wrote:
The best hug. ❤️
*snipped*

This hug looks so familiar. It reminds me of Chris and Becca, especially at the FRC and ATFR

:tissuebox it was beautiful while it last..

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:23 am

Becca Tilley @beccatilley5  ·  4h 4 hours ago
Feel so giddy when I think about falling in love.

Heart flutter, words stutter- kind of crazy feeling.
*hearts emoji*

Is she now? Praying .
Perhaps B could do double date with Kait and their significant others in the foreseeable future? teambecca -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 68 2498057887 bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:37 am

On separate/related (?) note..*you decide... giggling*... i have no idea the significance of this all...but just something i noticed...:P

>Matt Lanter and B just followed each other

https://twitter.com/MattLanter/following

https://twitter.com/beccatilley5/following

>AND B just RTed this :

Back to top Go down

Post by pkk Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:45 am

^If only Matt wasn't taken, B and him would make a beautiful couple. Matt is hot!! Unfortunately, he's married to that Angela girl, who B is friends with.
pkk
pkk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:51 am

pkk wrote:^If only Matt wasn't taken, B and him would make a beautiful couple. Matt is hot!! Unfortunately, he's married to that Angela girl, who B is friends with.

ha!..thanks for the heads up pkk...i believe Angela is B's stylist too , at least that i know of her dress at ATFR.

btw, nice to see you around pkk bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by pkk Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:01 am

Haha you're welcome. It's nice to see you too:) I love checking in to see our fav girl. I have her on insta and snap chat and she is HILARIOUS!! Her sense of humor is awesome.
pkk
pkk

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:51 pm

sde1041 wrote:
The best hug. ❤️

:yes: That's a hug for u, and :yes: again, it remind me of their hugs, very deep.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal