SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Chrisbecca Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:24 pm

Dez Duron.....read the caption! Whoa!

https://instagram.com/p/0--b7ejGLX/

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

teambecca -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by whit90 Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:10 pm

Chrisbecca wrote:Dez Duron.....read the caption!  Whoa!

I wonder if they are giving it another shot? Maybe after seeing her on the show made him realize that he really does love her. I think they look great together and seems as though they share the same values.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:15 pm

They dated for 4 years (correct me if I'm wrong there) and she said she was never in love with him. I don't think she should be wasting time getting back with him IMO

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:24 pm

Last week on Twitter, he alluded to treating her like crap in the past.

So I dont know......Maybe he is having 2nd thoughts?

But apparently they dated on and off for 4 years and never said ILY.

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:18 am

sara11 wrote:They dated for 4 years (correct me if I'm wrong there) and she said she was never in love with him. I don't think she should be wasting time getting back with him IMO

:yes: After dating for 4 years she could not see him as her husband and a father of her children, what will change that now? She should move on and meet new people, or better yet, get back with CS. I know, I know, can I just dream for a moment, they were perfect 4 one another.JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:26 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Becca Tilley @beccatilley5  ·  4h 4 hours ago
Feel so giddy when I think about falling in love.

Heart flutter, words stutter- kind of crazy feeling.
*hearts emoji*

Is she now? Praying .
Perhaps B could do double date with Kait and their significant others in the foreseeable future?   teambecca -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 69 2498057887 bestbud!

Thanks, Murasaki, for bringing this over.
Reading these comments of hers, I find them very intriguing.
Is Becca telling something ?
I can't help but think that either she is realizing that she was in love with Chris and is now nostalgic...or she is in love right now with a mystery guy ( but I doubt the latter).
The choice of word "crazy" feeling remind me too much of the "craziness" description during the last episode.
This is so strange.
Am I the only one to be intrigued by these comments ?
scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:54 am

sde1041 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Becca Tilley @beccatilley5  ·  4h 4 hours ago
Feel so giddy when I think about falling in love.

Heart flutter, words stutter- kind of crazy feeling.
*hearts emoji*

Is she now? Praying .
Perhaps B could do double date with Kait and their significant others in the foreseeable future?   teambecca -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 69 2498057887 bestbud!

Thanks, Murasaki, for bringing this over.
Reading these comments of hers, I find them very intriguing.
Is Becca telling something ?
I can't help but think that either she is realizing that she was in love with Chris and is now nostalgic...or she is in love right now with a mystery guy ( but I doubt the latter).
The choice of word "crazy" feeling remind me too much of the "craziness" description during the last episode.
This is so strange.
Am I the only one to be intrigued by these comments ?
scratch

I have wondered if she wasnt trying to "secretly" say something. That tweet along with the one about kissing Ryan Gossling on a plantation porch swing!

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:08 am

Chrisbecca wrote:Dez Duron.....read the caption!  Whoa!

Maybe Dez was jealous that Chris was smitten with her.  Hmmm...you never know what you had until it's gone.  Dez is a good looking man!   drooling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:20 am

If Becca and Dez are on again, I hope she made him chase her for months before she agreed to go out with him. She's got too much going for her...

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:05 am

She's going to have the cream of the crop after her.  No need for her to look back...I hope she moves forward onto better things.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:52 am

IrishGal wrote:She's going to have the cream of the crop after her.  No need for her to look back...I hope she moves forward onto better things.

yes...i concur this. from what have been sleuthed as per her tweets during her - 4yrs on and off (?)- relationship with Dez, it came across that she sometimes felt she wasn't in a relationship, or that Dez didn't make her feel loved. Dez also confirmed it per his tweet : that he had put a lot of crap for people in his life. Maybe thats only my take on it. Sure people can change, but i i firmly believe they better maintain a friendship than trying to get involve in romance again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Poofette Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:28 am

I'm new to the forum finding the site while watching The Bachelor and becoming a member of #TeamBecca.  I love seeing all of the updates. Becca was interviewed on 5MinChurch last nite and said she was still single. The interview was so much fun to watch I love how Becca stays so true to her beliefs. She is truly an amazing young lady. The mentioned the service including the Becca's interview will be on www.5MinChurch sometime today.

Last edited by Poofette on Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Full post did not update)

Poofette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal