SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 10 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by umngirl Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:20 pm

‏@hrdadams 2m2 minutes ago Manhattan, NY

Look who @SeanLowe09 & @clmgiudici ran into @TODAYshow green room. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 10 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by blessed66 Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:25 pm

Does anyone want to ask Sean and Catherine any questions

Wetpaint ‏@WetpaintTV
It's not too late! Tweet questions to @WetpaintTV for @SeanLowe09 and @clmgiudici who are stopping by this morning!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:28 pm

Heather Dixon Adams ‏@hrdadams · 1m1 minute ago  Manhattan, NY
Tune into @klgandhoda at 10:30 to catch @SeanLowe09 & @clmgiudici play the newlywed game. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:33 pm

He's got my favorite look on. Thanks hubs! Much appreciated this morning.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:34 pm

I am amazed that they are already in NYC...and they look good, even with the hectic schedule...did they fly on a private plane...maybe?
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:35 pm

So happy and excited for them. I remember when they were in Seattle (not sure if it's for the baseball or CLowe launching), Sean posted in IG a picture of Kenny G outside the store they were at. Someone mentioned here that he lives in Seattle. I like Catherine's outfit. They look so good!
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:35 pm

^It should be a requirement he wears all black.

I'm hoping for a cute picture I can steal for an avi later today/tomorrow.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:37 pm

I call dibs on the pic the publicist just posted if that's okay. It's the one with the props.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:38 pm

Heather Dixon Adams ‏@hrdadams · 3m3 minutes ago  Manhattan, NY
Incognito!! @klgandhoda [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:40 pm

I love that lip colour on her. Very cute.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:40 pm

Morning everyone. I'm going to be needing a new avi too as we wrap up wedding week and move on to the new chapter.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:48 pm

If anyone watched, can you recap on the book thread please? I have a long wait

@karaadactyl: Watching my favs on KLG & Hoda @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

+34
lurker11
GuardianAngel
timfan
provenceguy
lipsis