SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 17 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Just keeping an eye on things. And freaking out old people in the book section. My book's on sale at @target now! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 17 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by Linds911 Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:48 pm

giggling His caption. That's were I got my copy at! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:06 pm

This is a cute picture
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He is on Bravo...not sure I like the languge on the show. They showed/introduced him briefly with sex questions...they'll probably show his segment in full later
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:27 pm

I'm recapping WWHL in the book thread.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:07 am

Book signings at FC on sunday.
seanloweksu: @fc in Grapevine this weekend! Come for the message, stay for the awkward conversation with me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:32 am

sweetfreedom wrote:Book signings at FC on sunday.
seanloweksu: @fc in Grapevine this weekend! Come for the message, stay for the awkward conversation with me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So tomorrow is going to be kind of a long day for Seanie. To Minneapolis for his book signing and then back to Dallas!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:09 am

Thanks for the pickups guys. I'm home at last. Sean's doing his Ward Cleever impersonation in that IG video, I see. Lol

I'm just glad it doesn't appear Cat is going to MOA. There's some interesting young ladies planning to attend. Sean can handle it on his own.

Last edited by lipsis on Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:10 am

Dallas to MN isn't that bad of a flight. Good news his appearance is in the afternoon so he could be home by like 9 pm tomorrow night.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:12 am

^^and same time zone so that's nice.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:51 am

@SeanLowe09: Look past the cheesiness of this picture and meet me tomorrow if you're in the Twin Cities area. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:05 am

Looks like Cat is taking care of Katie's dog so no Minneapolis for her.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:41 pm

A rare moment from last nights @bravowwhl Smiley by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

+34
lurker11
GuardianAngel
timfan
provenceguy
lipsis