SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 59 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by jcrbil Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:09 am

Me, too.... but she's off to somewhere the Lowes visit regularly, right? So we should have sightings.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 59 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by sweetfreedom Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:05 am

stephnguyen3: Fancy Friday! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:31 pm

@clmgiudici: We love you too @CrateandBarrel (BG, BB, <3 boxes) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:43 pm

Reliving her birthday karaoke laugh out loud

@clmgiudici: Everybody welcome to the stage...THE LOWENATICS! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:44 pm

^ laugh out loud Sean shouldn't quit his day job to become a performer.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:10 pm

Haven't seen or didn't see this part before...hats off for being comfortable trying... applause :claphands :and imitator(s) can't top that or come close
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:22 pm

LOL.. my only complaint-- the vid is too short. I want the full version...

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:25 pm

^^^ word laugh out loud

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:44 pm

I still want to see a Jimmy Fallon, Catherine Lowe, Emma Stone lip-sync face-off.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:48 pm

jcrbil wrote:I still want to see a Jimmy Fallon, Catherine Lowe, Emma Stone lip-sync face-off.

That will be awesome. How can we make it happen?

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:12 pm

@clmgiudici: I'm handing out love advice this week on @estcalifornia! Have a question? Be sure to use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to ask it. Now, lemme hear em Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:31 pm

I love them no matter what...

Could we BE wearing any more denim? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

+34
lurker11
GuardianAngel
timfan
provenceguy
lipsis