SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 72 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by jcrbil Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:21 pm

I suppose since they've already watched it once they might multitask during this viewing.... hunkered down, of course. How's the weather in Dallas today? Will they take a break for the gym?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 72 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:34 pm

^Snow on the ground which probably means the city is pretty quiet since they aren't prepared for snow there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:39 pm

@clmgiudici: "Yeah, science!" -Jesse Pinkman

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:18 pm

Eviebloom wrote:
lipsis wrote:They are too much

Come see me and my feminine hands sign books tonight at Half Price Books in Dallas from 7:00-9:00. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is he wearing her engagement and wedding rings?!!

I my I so did not look at the photo closely. Cute ...

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:17 pm

@clmgiudici: The voodoo magic sent me to the gym again.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:59 pm

Check out the video

It's all about the cardio. @catherinegiudici by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:51 pm

New blog

@SeanLowe09: Actor Shia LaBeouf – Catherine’s Hollywood Crush — Became a Christian? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:59 pm

Bad link????

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:02 pm

Here is the good link
Actor Shia LaBeouf – Catherine’s Hollywood Crush — Became a Christian? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  via @SeanLowe09

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:31 pm

This hot dude is reading on World Book Day...his own book, but he's still hot and he's still reading. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:36 pm

^Hot is an understatement.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:44 pm

Lucky girl she is. Caption is on point.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

+34
lurker11
GuardianAngel
timfan
provenceguy
lipsis