SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 74 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:52 am

Everything about this picture makes my heart happy. Cat's blissful smile, Jay's joyful tenderness, Sean soaking in the happiness while holding his new wife's hand and even Crista and Kristen acting like this happens everyday and it's no big whoop! <3 <3 <3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 74 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by vivi2 Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:00 am

Awww, Jay is so sweet. Cat is a lucky girl for sure.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:05 am

Come on hubs, it's your turn now. One more new picture will make us the happiest fans in the world! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:10 am

^Lol. You tell him! Knowing Sean he will probably post a throwback picture with some funny caption.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:20 am

lipsis wrote:And a birthdays present for us. A new pic. Thanks for getting older Jay

Happy Birthday @jayredsox! You are the best father-in-law a gal could ask for! And thank you for being the Godly role model that made my husband the Godly man he is Smiley Love you Jay! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Happy Birthday to Mr. Lowe Sr. !!! Really loved this picture and her caption it really touch my heart.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:39 am

umngirl wrote:^Lol. You tell him! Knowing Sean he will probably post a throwback picture with some funny caption.

Yep! Or a real throwback to when Sean was a kid. Ah, we know him so well.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:35 pm

Happy Birthday and more Blessings, Papa Jay Lowe!
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:34 pm

spotted

Cailee ‏@cbreanne99 26m26 minutes ago
Me and @cotton_abby just saw @SeanLowe09 and @clmgiudici
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:43 pm

Will Sean and Catherine be at the finale and ATFR on Monday?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:01 pm

Happy birthday Papa Jay. 50 years old. wow a little kid to me! How wise you are for 50 you'll be awesome when you get to my age.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:08 pm

Rolly wrote:Will Sean and Catherine be at the finale and ATFR on Monday?

Hi Rolly, there's been no mention of it but I highly doubt it. This finale doesn't need a lot of alums there, especially not the reigning golden couple, to save it like a couple of the recent ones did. Also, they were just featured at the premiere so it might be a bit of an overLOWEd, if they were there again. Ya never know though. We'll see if they head out tomorrow.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:56 pm

^Agreed. I don't think they need any or many alums at the finale because it appears there will be a happy couple and an engagement.

On another note, I'm already jealous of Papa Jay's birthday party. They have a food truck.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

+34
lurker11
GuardianAngel
timfan
provenceguy
lipsis