SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:38 pm

sophienette wrote:I thought I missed Chris and Whitney's 1-1 time at the GD.... but I hadnt... weird that she gets the GDR and the editors didnt leave even a smidget of their convo!

Yet it was in the previews. hmmm
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Bhaka Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:42 pm

sophienette wrote:I thought I missed Chris and Whitney's 1-1 time at the GD.... but I hadnt... weird that she gets the GDR and the editors didnt leave even a smidget of their convo!

I'm always suspicious when they edit like this. Is the connection between Chris and Whitney already too obvious to show us? Ashley was surprised when Whit got the rose. She said something about never considering Whitney as a threat. Are none of the other girls picking up on a Chris/Whit connection, or is it just Ashley who doesn't see it?
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She tells her story so she could get her first kiss? If Whitney is the F1, right now, I don't see any of them as the next 'ette.
The only ones that I can see being the next 'bette are Becca, Kaitlyn and Whitney cause none of them are being thrown under the bus. Now if Whit is F1 and Becca is F2, then to me it comes down to Kaitlyn and that's just so they have another season to do.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:No one goes this week? Did we know that?
IMO, yea, as far as they(the women)are concerned, yea, people were dropped and they are Mackenzie and Samantha before the women actually leave New Mexico. See with the cliff hanger, it was a matter of them having too much bull crap to try to fit all into one epi.

...And, I am probably answering exactly what someone else did cause I am responding as I go along....sorry all.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:08 pm

KB_Mom wrote:

Yet it was in the previews. hmmm

KB_Mom, thanks for reminding me as they did show us a snippet of their 1:1 time together in the previews.  Whitney said to Chris:  "The feelings are real for me".  So she obviously made an impression on him.

There are showing more in the previews than on the episode, so to piece the story together, we should pay attention to the previews as well.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:12 pm

^ I am "rooting' for Whitney so I watch closely for her, but they are hiding her. The "garter" scene that I thought was so sweet was a deleted scene.

If I wasn't specifically looking for her, I could blink and miss what IMO is a real connection- started with a spark and grew.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:48 pm

atem wrote:Of course, the show did well in the ratings.

I'm just not getting it. no idea Why do people like this?

I'll answer - I think this is by miles the most entertaining Bachelor season in years, since Brad and Jason, so good and rising ratings don't surprise me, despite the majority opinion on here.

Sharlene's last blog summed up Britt perfectly - her "perpetual on-ness" and her raising the issue of Kaitlyn with Chris because of jealousy and maniplation, she wanted him to know that she wasn't happy about not appearing to be the front runner she thinks she is.  I'm glad the edit made it pretty clear last night she's not in the Bachelorette plans.  I really, really, really  hope for Kaitlyn.  Or Becca.  Carly is cute and nice but seems more like she could be a normal, likable one on BIP, not really a lead, IMO.  I do fear Becca's not in the running since she's so hidden, but then again so was Chris last season.  Also worried they still have Nikki in mind which would suck majorly, IMO.  Someone likable please!

happygirl77us wrote: I really hope they are showing all this distraction. To hide Chris and Whitney amazing chemistry and love story!

Totally think this is it.  Chris was so giggly and giddy giving Whitney the GD rose I was sure all the girls must have noticed that he was a goner.  He just can't hide it.  It's going to be awesome once we start to get to see some of it, and I hope they don't leave too much out, but I do get why they have to until later in the season.  He's just a puddle of happy goo around her.  I love to see a man fall hopelessly in love, and seems like it's going to happen here.  I really do like her and her positive energy and enjoyed seeing someone stand up for being nice last night.

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:05 pm

Love and agree with your post, relaxing.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:13 pm

If they would have let us get to see of Sam's personality maybe she would have been a good candidate for next bachelorette. She is really gorgeous with that dark hair and blue eyes. JMHO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:02 am

Jolena wrote:If they would have let us get to see of Sam's  personality maybe she would have been a good candidate for next bachelorette. She is really gorgeous with that dark hair and blue eyes. JMHO

I think she is stunning but where is she when the girls are all gathered around chatting? It's as though she is physically hiding herself....
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:43 am

Sam might be smart to hide with all the crazies this season!

I am totally enjoying this season as I like crazy girls better then mean. We know the first half of season is always about girl drama and getting commentary from Kaitlyn has been a treat. She gets my vote for next Ette or queen of Bachelor in Patadise as the new Michelle Money.

All that said I am so ready to start seeing more quality time with his top 4 women. He is clearly gaga for Whit and Kaitlyn is his drinking buddy. I am shocked to learn about Jade as a playboy model. Whoa Nelly!! Now I want to see more of why Becca makes top 2.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:15 am

I just watched this episode.. I loved how Whitney called out Ashley I. She is the absolute worse and can't wait until she goes home.

Carly is a trooper. I felt bad that Chris told her to be quiet when waking up Britt and kisses Britt while she's awake and in the same room.

Britt really struck me as fake and annoying. Kelsey was so off today..her ITMs were so weird.

I wished we got to see more of Becca.. I just don't know her at all.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+49
chi-girl
pavalygurl
terabithia
MiaHawk
Bhaka