SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by JBF Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:26 am

Oooooh... I had better stay on my best behavior this season and not rock the boat.

Chris and Whitney DO look awfully cute together in all of the avatars. However, I should learn to be more patient. Maybe by the hometown and fantasy dates, I will start to see the "IT" between them that so many see here.

He sure looks like he's more "smitten" with polarizing "oh no, not her!" Kaitlyn on screen (and I can't wait to see what really happens at fantasy date week). To be perfectly honest, I am a LOT more curious about the "snipped" tent scene rather than the "snipped" shot of Whitney saying "the feelings are real to me".

Sure wish we saw more of Becca, because the more hidden she is, the more we all question whether or not she had her own "guru session" with him that was cut. Instead, we only saw Carly's G-rated version.

One thing we can all be confident about: the other Chris (Harrison) is quite "smitten" with Britt. Not since the days of Jillian's F2 Kippy has our host somersaulted so often about the "off the charts chemistry" between the lead and a contestant. Sometimes I think he is "living through" the other Chris' "journey".
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:31 am

CH went gaga over Emily as well. beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:37 am

That makes two Chris' that are gaga over Britt then.  

Farmer Chris can't keep his hands off Britt.  She is getting a lot of air time and "under cover" time.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:43 am

Maybe Britt is the "smokescreen"... and... (oh no!!!! No way!!! Why are you so cruel with us fans by suggesting such a thing?)... Whitney is the next Bachelorette instead of F1. Heck, she might even be willing to "pose" with Chris post-show to bamboozle the snoopers. Maybe she decides late in the season that Iowa is not her "bag" and either Becca or Kaitlyn discovers that she's the one who enjoys plowing the #$%@ out of Chris' fields.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:46 am

Wait- Maybe we found someone else. From CH's blog. I admit, when I saw this during the epi, I had no idea who she was.

Yahoo
The next date was interesting on many levels, but to start I was just happy to get more Megan. I'm pretty sure the folks at the Rio Grande are thinking of hiring her as their new public relations manager. Megan's new slogan for the Rio Grande would be, "Sure, it's pretty — but watch out for the alligators and dead bodies."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:49 am

He did a good job soft-selling Carly as another option. Re-read his blog.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:55 am

JBF wrote:He did a good job soft-selling Carly as another option. Re-read his blog.

He did. IA I was just reading it now. He also did a good job trashing Britt, just to make sure every one understands. This started with MM on the Red Carpet. IMO they were not considering her as the next 'ette. If they are, and I was Britt, I'd tell them to stick it where the sun don't shine, after being edited in that manner.

The last date of the week was a one-on-one date and it went to Britt. Britt is definitely the first person in the shows history to burst into tears just by reading the date card. We also learned that Britt apparently doesn't shower, nor does she shave her legs very often. And she sleeps in full makeup. Some of you might think that Britt wore full makeup to bed on this night because she knew she would be awakened early for her date. This is not the case — Britt wore full makeup to bed every night.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:42 am

Who do we think get's eliminated in Santa Fe . . .  Samantha and Makenzie?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:06 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
The last date of the week was a one-on-one date and it went to Britt. Britt is definitely the first person in the shows history to burst into tears just by reading the date card.

Oh Mister Harrison, you are such a fibber. Even Whitney almost... not quite... got teary when she got her card.

... and neither was as over-the-top as many-a-lady in past seasons.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:30 am

MiniDiva wrote:Who do we think get's eliminated in Santa Fe . . .  Samantha and Makenzie?

Yes, definitely those two; we've not seen anything much of Samantha and Mackenzie's been way in the background since the beginning.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:33 pm

nutty1 wrote:That was just….wrong!

MiniDiva wrote:Awe, Carly is a sweetheart!  

nutty1 wrote:I would love Carly to be the next Bachelorette!

Count me in the club for Carly for next bachelorette, but have them get her better extensions (thanks Kasha, that is all I noticed for a while on their date  cantstopl ).

If not Carly then please Kaitlyn, her snark would be great.  I love Becca, but don't want to see them trash or torture her.

No to Britt, unless she is the only choice over Kelsey who I think is indeed auditioning for the bachelorette.  Mondays at 8 PM, yuck!

Sprite wrote:And Ashley is calling Jordan immature. Pot meet kettle.
   clapping!

Sprite wrote:And this is why she wears her make up to bed. Just in case. And Carly confirms she puts on make up before she goes to bed. I have no words.

She doesn't look too frightened to me. She is jumping with happiness. What happened to the fear of heights?

Just to note that as they showed Carly in bed she also had make up on too, and I love me some Carly.

MiniDiva wrote:Wow, the girls have Britt's number.  She doesn't want kids but told Chris she wants 100?!!  hehehe

Sorry, the ones accusing her of this were Ashley I who I don't believe and Mackenzie and Megan nodding. Megan can't remember her own train of thought and they have been the three happy whiners all season so I am going to stay neutral on what really was said.

barbell wrote:
happygirl77us wrote: I didn't see anything behind that kiss on his side.

Another Chris kiss because he has absolutely nothing he can say???

I hated this when Ben did it and it annoys me with Chris too.

Kashathediva wrote:Kelsey is almost as sad as Juelia. It's not "her" story. It's her late husband's story. A sad one. 
No one should get an empathetic pass on this pathetic show because they played a supporting role in a tragedy.

Kasha, thank you for putting this so well.

Kashathediva wrote:I feel bad not watching with you all, but --I just can't. :shootme:
I really miss how the show used to be.

Me too.  I am getting closer to everyday to giving this crap up.

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I was having my doubts about Britt since the shower info on the Red Carpet.
Ditto. I even bet MM was primed to say that by TPTB.
This is horrible to say, I wonder who MM slept with of TPTB, she seems to wear a nice coat of teflon as far as the shows concerned.

MM is really not a nice person.  **edited**
GuardianAngel wrote:
Kaitlyn Bristowe‏@kaitlynbristowe·1 hr1 hour ago
So glad I told producers my biggest fear was costco. I knew what I was doing. #thebachelor

laugh out loud

My love for Kaitlyn grows and grows.

IrishGal wrote:I am just stunned  that not one of the girls went to help Kelsey.  Even just to hold her hand.  I don't like that at all.

Because they knew it was fake and she only asked for Chris then said she was definitely getting a rose.  So I don't know if I would have gone to her either.  Plus, why get in the way of the medical professionals if she really was sick.

JBF wrote:Oooooh... I had better stay on my best behavior this season and not rock the boat.

Chris and Whitney DO look awfully cute together in all of the avatars. However, I should learn to be more patient. Maybe by the hometown and fantasy dates, I will start to see the "IT" between them that so many see here.

He sure looks like he's more "smitten" with polarizing "oh no, not her!" Kaitlyn on screen (and I can't wait to see what really happens at fantasy date week). To be perfectly honest, I am a LOT more curious about the "snipped" tent scene rather than the "snipped" shot of Whitney saying "the feelings are real to me".

Sure wish we saw more of Becca, because the more hidden she is, the more we all question whether or not she had her own "guru session" with him that was cut. Instead, we only saw Carly's G-rated version.

One thing we can all be confident about: the other Chris (Harrison) is quite "smitten" with Britt. Not since the days of Jillian's F2 Kippy has our host somersaulted so often about the "off the charts chemistry" between the lead and a contestant. Sometimes I think he is "living through" the other Chris' "journey".

JBF, I am not totally sold on the Whitney and Chris connection as all that either.  I think it is being seen through each eye depending if they like Chris or Whitney or both.  They have had some good, but it isn't anywhere near some of the interactions I have seen in the past.  I think that fact that I am not a huge fan of Chris's and am not convinced of Whitney's sincerity makes me see their interactions without rosy fan glasses on and I am not convinced.  Also I fully supported her standing up to Ashley, but she lost some credibility when she decided to then talk about Ashley after she, Whitney, got the rose.  Rise above and don't fall to her level, but in talking about Ashley she feel down to her level a little to me.

I think Becca seems really sweet and am finding it odd that she is shown so little.

I also think the chemistry and fun between Kaitlyn and Chris is just as hot as Whitney, but with her tweet with the hockey player, I don't think there is anyway she is F1.

I love and adore Carly.  Can we start a Carly for bachelorette campaign for those who use twitter or IG?  I am not sure that I can handle watching a season of Britt or Kelsey, so I might have to skip a season again.  Lorenzo and Jason I am looking at you (I caved and watched Jason's finale).
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:57 pm

I don't trust any of the silly business in "social media". I have been burned! burned! burned! in the past by twitter pictures and so forth. For all we know, several cast-members could be playing games with us. Even Chris himself had multiple shots of himself with Andi right up to the time he got canned. Obviously he got "over" her soon enough to consider the lead role.

Therefore, I am keeping an open mind with all three top ladies.

But yeah... regarding Whitney... I'll just wait patiently to see what I want to see during the hometown date and fantasy time to be sure. Right now, the way they are editing her is a bit... well... odd for me.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+49
chi-girl
pavalygurl
terabithia
MiaHawk
Bhaka