SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 5 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 5 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by jen689 Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:10 pm

Today Josh decided to take the photo of Andi off his Advocare profile.  

Now he has his real/true love in the photo with him  giggling

friends - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 5 Untitl13

http://www.championsnetwork.me/member.aspx?profile=TeamMurray

Last edited by jen689 on Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

friends - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 5 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:10 pm

jen689 wrote: snipped
Josh also posted this...

@jmurbulldog I was thinking about you ALL when I read this and just wanted to say THANK YOU for all of your unconditional love and support, it means the world to me! God is amazing and I am so blessed to have y'all in my life, thanks for being you and sharing your love with me! #Family #Friends #SpecialBond #ThankYou

friends - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 5 Untitl11

rc49ers wrote:
snipped

Josh posted a poster with the above , But I can not get it to post.

It was already posted on the previous page.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:27 pm

Lots of excitement here today. I'm not even sure I have an opinion but here goes. It's pretty obvious who Josh meant but not sure why he tweeted it. Not nice but neither was going into his accts if true. The bitterness is coming out.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:49 am

How would you know if someone else logged into your Twitter account?
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:54 am

^Following people, unfollowing people, favoriting things, changing the password when they log out. Lots of options.

friends - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 5 87b72b10 friends - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 5 86669110 friends - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:58 am

^ or even reading an unread DM

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:00 am

Barring any of those activities and just reading, I can't see how. Is there a way?
I know for a while I had access to my daughter's FB pw. She gave it to me and allowed me to go on for certain things.
 Unless I had read messages she had not yet read or did something obvious like posting, friending/unfriending(which there was no reason for me to do) there was no way she could tell when I was on under her name (she was signed on all the time and I would go to another pc to sign on for example). 
The only thing I can figure out on FB is if the chat is "on" and someone tries to chat you and you do not answer, as you are not that person. That might be a give away.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:03 am

Fb will let you know if you have that option on in settings. If an unknown device logs in you'll get a notification. My known devices are my iPad and phone. Not sure about Twitter though, if she's just reading/looking, how would he know?

friends - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:10 am

^ Twitter and IG are the same way too. I got a new iPod for Christmas. I added those apps onto my iPod, the second I signed in on the iPod I got a notification on my iPad and iPhone letting me know that an unknown device logged into my accounts.

Also, let's say each time Josh logs into one of his accounts and he eventually logs out when he finishes and let's say Andi logged into his account and didn't officially log out, when Josh went to go into his accounts he didn't need to sign in. Right there it would tell you someone else logged in. Lots of things could show Josh someone was going in and out of his accounts.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:18 am

Very interesting. Thanks guys.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:33 am

Ash2214 wrote:^ Twitter and IG are the same way too. I got a new iPod for Christmas. I added those apps onto my iPod, the second I signed in on the iPod I got a notification on my iPad and iPhone letting me know that an unknown device logged into my accounts.

Also, let's say each time Josh logs into one of his accounts and he eventually logs out when he finishes and let's say Andi logged into his account and didn't officially log out, when Josh went to go into his accounts he didn't need to sign in. Right there it would tell you someone else logged in. Lots of things could show Josh someone was going in and out of his accounts.

I like to think it was more interesting than that though. Maybe Andi was replying back to his DMs from blondes saying, "I'm not ready to date because I'm still madly in love with Andi. I'll never get over her!" or as thankmelater said, maybe she followed herself back. laugh out loud So much juicier than forgetting to log out. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:49 am

Someone posted earlier that Josh deleted all Andi pics . I just checked his instagram and her pics are still there . no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win