SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 6 of 70 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 38 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 6 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:04 pm

^^^^^ He deleted the photo of them in the car at the Bachelor Premiere yesterday . That's the only recent one I noticed missing. He deleted some others last week.

Back to top Go down

friends - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 6 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:21 pm

Also, lets say he logs onto twitter, and there aren't any notifications which is unusual because he is tagged a lot and follwed a lot. He has a look and see's notifications that he hasn't seen before.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:25 pm

^ He actually deleted a couple pics and not just the one.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Also, lets say he logs onto twitter, and there aren't any notifications which is unusual because he is tagged a lot and follwed a lot. He has a look and see's notifications that he hasn't seen before.

That's what I was thinking. If someone was just snooping around then surely they would check the notifications and that's easy to notice if it happens more than once. Once could be a glitch, but several times no way. A hacker would change the password and probably do something with the account rather than just snoop around repeatedly.

As for Josh deleting pics, I think he's deleting the ones of just him and Andi. If there are family members or other people he likes in them as well, then I can see why he'd want to keep them despite her being there.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:05 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:^ He actually deleted a couple pics and not just the one.

I think he deleted some of his "WCW" pics of Andi as well.  

Do you guys remember this pic?  

http://websta.me/p/774988158567180680_282150505

It was the first pic he posted after the final Rose....there was a caption that read......something about "meet my fiancee and the love of my life"
I don't get why he would delete the comment and not the pic..  So weird!!

And why not just delete this one?

http://websta.me/p/856649884273994331_282150505

And this one....I think he deleted a sweet comment from this pic as well

http://websta.me/p/783494327623477459_282150505 scratch scratch scratch scratch

Last edited by Steel2009 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:15 pm

^ I'm guessing he realizes the pictures are memories. At one point, especially in the summer and early fall, they did seem genuinely happy. My guess is that he wants to keep the memory, but the caption isn't right anymore. She isn't his fiancé and I would assume he no longer views her as the love as his life.

He's kept most of the pictures with her. From my eye, he mostly deleted the pictures he posted just of her, he deleted the picture from the premiere, the picture from the lake and the picture of Andi leaning on Josh with her snuggling with Sabel.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:19 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ I'm guessing he realizes the pictures are memories. At one point, especially in the summer and early fall, they did seem genuinely happy. My guess is that he wants to keep the memory, but the caption isn't right anymore. She isn't his fiancé and I would assume he no longer views her as the love as his life.

He's kept most of the pictures with her. From my eye, he mostly deleted the pictures he posted just of her, he deleted the picture from the premiere, the picture from the lake and the picture of Andi leaning on Josh with her snuggling with Sabel.

I get  the comment is no longer appropriate...... but he will always have the pics on his private phone or collection. Why keep some up on social media and why delete some??.  I guess when he gets a new GF she will wipe out every trace of Andi giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:27 pm

Looks like he keeps the ones that have some sort of advertising attached to it, or is special. Steph's 22nd birthday, photo shoot's, TerrellDavis, Martha Stewart.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:35 pm

Or maybe he's just keeping the ones he thinks he looks good in. :hidingchair
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:55 pm

What do you guys make of this? This woman who has been bashing Josh on twitter recently is trying to take responsibility for this whole "logging in" to Josh's SM.

Joanne Fite @FiteJoanne · 4h 4 hours ago
@chrisbharrison chris I want to get the word out .I take the blame for the password thing josh was talking about

Joanne Fite @FiteJoanne · 13h 13 hours ago
@AndiDorfman he was accusing me I was all over his account and I am trying g to get out that it was me not andi

Joanne Fite @FiteJoanne · 4h 4 hours ago
@chrisbharrison I want to know if there is anyway you could help me out with thst don't want people to think it was andi...

And that is just a few of her tweets about this. This woman seems like a complete nut job to me. I don't know if there could be any truth to what she says about him directing that tweet at her, but she sure seems to be trying to convince people it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:57 pm

^I think you said it already. This woman seems crazy and just seeking attention by tweeting about this incessantly.

friends - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 6 87b72b10 friends - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 6 86669110 friends - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:04 pm

Judging by her tweets she doesn't sound capable of gaining access to anyone else's account. I think she's just talking about trashing him a lot. She seems a bit obsessed with Andi and defending her, which is probably why she was bashing him in the first place. Some people just make me go no no
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 70 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 38 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win