SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 58 of 70 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 64 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 58 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by whit90 Sun May 03, 2015 7:55 pm

officeRules wrote:This sort of brings me back to what Eric Hill was saying just before he left.   Rest in Peace; I believe that he actually liked Andi, and felt that when he saw her acting in a certain way believed that they shared enough of a connection to address it with her.

That didn't go over well.  I always thought that it was mature and honest of Eric to say.  It told me a lot about her,  but what told me even more was how she reacted to it.  

I don't imagine it would have taken too many of these serious confversations with Josh to bring the relationship to a halt.  

Yes I totally agree with you it made me sick to my stomach how she attacked Eric RIP . Then when they had the sit around tribute for Eric with Chris H and MeAndi it still was all about her without any empathy towards him. That is when I lost all respect for her and it still has not changed.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 58 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Sprite Sun May 03, 2015 8:07 pm

whit90 wrote:

I was one who did not care for him on the show but really do like him after he broke up with MeAndi . Just seems like a different person without her by his side.To me he is a great guy with a heart of gold . Also loved the part where he is talking about his love of Sabel I am sure it does break his heart every time he leaves her.

Can't be bad when he loves his dog so much.

I never disliked Josh, he was just kind of blah to me. A bit too manic and toothy for my tastes. Plus, the whole jock thing was just never my type. I always thought he was overall a good guy who loved his family and of course, Sable. That was another red flag to me about Andi ... when he all of a sudden seemed to be distancing himself from his family. I never understood that. If you love someone, you love their family and if someone you love is making you choose ... well, that would be sayonara for me.

Nice to see he is seemingly getting back to his old self ... working hard and doing lots of charity stuff. Very different from his ex.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun May 03, 2015 9:10 pm

Sprite wrote:
whit90 wrote:

I was one who did not care for him on the show but really do like him after he broke up with MeAndi . Just seems like a different person without her by his side.To me he is a great guy with a heart of gold . Also loved the part where he is talking about his love of Sabel I am sure it does break his heart every time he leaves her.

Can't be bad when he loves his dog so much.

I never disliked Josh, he was just kind of blah to me. A bit too manic and toothy for my tastes. Plus, the whole jock thing was just never my type. I always thought he was overall a good guy who loved his family and of course, Sable. That was another red flag to me about Andi ... when he all of a sudden seemed to be distancing himself from his family. I never understood that. If you love someone, you love their family and if someone you love is making you choose ... well, that would be sayonara for me.

Nice to see he is seemingly getting back to his old self ... working hard and doing lots of charity stuff. Very different from his ex.

Great Post !! It was the same for me not my type too also you could see how much family meant to him and she tried to destroy that . :uptonogood  Nick had my heart and still does.
Josh is getting back to his old self and I am very happy for him.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon May 04, 2015 9:08 pm

Thanks Bluwavz for the video .

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 58 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 58 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 58 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 1:35 pm

One more video of Josh from Toronto:

http://www.cityline.ca/videos/4218147375001/

Tracy Moore ‏@tracycityline 3h3 hours ago
He may have parted w/ @AndiDorfman but could he be the next @BachelorABC?! I talk to @jmurbulldog NEXT. Watch LIVE: http://www.Cityline.ca/live

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 06, 2015 1:59 pm

CityTv is a network that airs TB etc.  I really think this is looking like promotion for Josh as the next lead.  Of course, also great to promote his charity work but IMO he is one of the candidates being considered.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed May 06, 2015 3:11 pm

Is it possible that he can be Canada's next Bachelor? Just wondering about all the promotion being Canada-based.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 3:28 pm

No he does not live here in Canada so he can't be the bachelor here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 07, 2015 8:56 pm

joshmurray11
Happy Graduation weekend to my baby sister @stephmurray11 I am beyond proud of this beautiful young woman, only great things to come, I love you sweetie pie! #DoinItBigInAthens #UGA
Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 58 11230296_986646254702075_1618822786_n

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 58 1f49c

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 58 8367-910 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 58 I_got_13 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 58 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 58 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat May 09, 2015 7:04 pm

Moved from another thread...

Stacia620 wrote:
whit90 wrote:When I looked him up several weeks ago his IG was set to private. I do not think he is F1 either or even being considered as the next lead. I really think that maybe none of these guys are the lead . I think if Josh accepts it he would get it in a heartbeat.  Think it would be ratings gold if Josh was the next Bach. JMO

I really hope Josh is NOT the next Bachelor.  He was just not interesting at all on Andi's season.  That smile and car salesman speeches to Andi were just too much.  He did not seem sincere, more like he was just trying to win a competition.  I never felt for once that he was truly in love with Andi.  He may be a nice person, but I just don't get the fascination with him or his looks.  But you are right, Andi's ex might be good for ratings.

Stacia, I have similar feelings about Josh (you forgot to mention he used to play pro baseball giggling )
And I don't watch the Bach, but would "hate watch" Josh (someone else's phrase - can't recall who, sorry), just for entertainment value.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 09, 2015 7:15 pm

I don't see a lot of value behind having Josh as TB. That is strictly my opinion. I would rather go with someone new. 
I don't see entertainment value. He reminds me of some of the zombies on Chris' season. Now maybe if they got zombie 'ettes it could be very interesting.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat May 09, 2015 7:23 pm

^^^ IA. New and looser. Josh is way too traditional a guy to be fun, for me.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 70 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 64 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win