SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 66 of 70 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

advocare - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 66 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 16, 2015 9:38 pm

Yanno, there's a place for everyone on this forum. There are fan forums where if one can't handle negative comments on someone they love, they don't have to read them.

For those that have opinions that others may not agree on, we really don't want to hear how awful we are for the opinions that we do have.

I like so and so, I don't go chastising those that don't like him or her.

We welcome the positive opinions, but we don't welcome being reprimanded for our opinions which may not be the same as the next poster.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

advocare - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 66 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 16, 2015 9:40 pm

Hopefully, all human beings both large, small, big, little, old, young etc make a positive difference somehow and someway in our world. I personally think the world is a big enough place for all people to have the potential to do such and not just some. :soapbox

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat May 16, 2015 10:06 pm

IMO if Josh isn't in a relationship by the time TPTB are casting ,I say more power to him ., if he is asked I would love to see him try his hand as the lead. I think he would handle it very well. He has the charm, the looks, the personality, and the smarts. I say why the heck NOT. 25 gals that have been screened, tested and interviewed based on the type of gals he finds interesting , plus the perks, the wardrobe, traveling, Not to mention his fans that would love to watch him on our TV screens for 6+ weeks (selfish me :Nod: )!! IMO he would make a great lead and I think if asked he would def be interested in doing it and this fan would def watch ! :yes: No Doubt !! cantstopl I would love to see him find a sweet girl like Becca or Whitney , gotta admit ABC does find some good ones and maybe they'll find one for him. !! giggling
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 16, 2015 10:21 pm

The problem is they do not screen 25 girls for the main's purposes. 25 women are picked for TPTB's purposes. 
There have been multiple reports from cast let go at the last minute--right before the M&G--that they had enough "normal" cast, "thank you very much for your time". (I know personally of this happening twice)
There are pools of applicants and often a cast person is called for a season that they did not even apply for. (Jason)
At the last moment for this season coming up, a man was called in that was friends with a producer's fiance'. He had not applied or gone through the regular interview process. 
The bottom line is maybe if the main is lucky, they might get 5 people that will fit desired profile. 
This season coming up, compare the number of men under age 27 to those over. Both women are over 27, I believe. 
Jen Schefft, had some say about the men chosen for her. I think Jesse Palmer had limited say. The bottom line(IMO) the cast is chosen for the show and not the lead and I believe it is pretty evident.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat May 16, 2015 10:55 pm

Jolena wrote:IMO if Josh isn't in a relationship by the time TPTB are casting ,I say more power to him ., if he is asked I would love to see him try his hand as the lead. I think he would handle it very well. He has the charm, the looks, the personality, and the smarts.  I say why the heck NOT. 25 gals that have been screened, tested and interviewed based on the type of gals he finds interesting , plus the perks, the wardrobe, traveling, Not to mention his fans that would love to watch him on our TV screens for 6+ weeks (selfish me :Nod: )!! IMO he would make a great lead and I think if asked he would def be interested in doing it and this fan would def watch ! :yes:  No Doubt !! cantstopl I would love to see him find a sweet girl like Becca or  Whitney , gotta admit ABC does find some good ones and maybe they'll find one for him. !! giggling

Good Post Preach it. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat May 16, 2015 11:13 pm

I would actually watch and look forward to it. I didn't feel like we watched him fall in love on Andi's season, so I'd like to see a genuinely in love and head over heels Josh. He was kind of spazzy with Andi which I think was in part the bubble and also having to fake happiness.

advocare - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 66 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun May 17, 2015 1:00 am

Kashathediva wrote:The problem is they do not screen 25 girls for the main's purposes. 25 women are picked for TPTB's purposes. 
There have been multiple reports from cast let go at the last minute--right before the M&G--that they had enough "normal" cast, "thank you very much for your time". (I know personally of this happening twice)
There are pools of applicants and often a cast person is called for a season that they did not even apply for. (Jason)
At the last moment for this season coming up, a man was called in that was friends with a producer's fiance'. He had not applied or gone through the regular interview process. 
The bottom line is maybe if the main is lucky, they might get 5 people that will fit desired profile. 
This season coming up, compare the number of men under age 27 to those over. Both women are over 27, I believe. 
Jen Schefft, had some say about the men chosen for her. I think Jesse Palmer had limited say. The bottom line(IMO) the cast is chosen for the show and not the lead and I believe it is pretty evident.
This really true. I even remember on Jason and Molly's podcast, maybe in Chris's season or Andi's that Jason said it is going to get more and more difficult for the leads to find true love as TPTB continue to cast more crazies. He said now is not the time to be going on the show looking for love, persons who were leads seasons ago had a good shot, but not now. Just look at Chris's season of crazies, it'll only get worse, so the chances of finding happiness are only going to get slimmer, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun May 17, 2015 11:32 am

I know they always cast crazies for the drama that they need to create , but I also think josh would be able to see through them as most other leads have. The true colors come out pretty quick. I just think he would make a good lead and would like to see him get a crack at it regardless. Smiley
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 18, 2015 12:44 am

aviej wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:The problem is they do not screen 25 girls for the main's purposes. 25 women are picked for TPTB's purposes. 
This really true. I even remember on Jason and Molly's podcast, maybe in Chris's season or Andi's that Jason said it is going to get more and more difficult for the leads to find true love as TPTB continue to cast more crazies. He said now is not the time to be going on the show looking for love, persons who were leads seasons ago had a good shot, but not now. Just look at Chris's season of crazies, it'll only get worse, so the chances of finding happiness are only going to get slimmer, IMO.

I don't know that they necessarily cast more crazies, it's just that the crazies they cast are crazier!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon May 18, 2015 12:02 pm

Meeting with a bach producer?

Josh Allan Murray ‏@jmurbulldog 22m22 minutes ago
Just now realizing I'll be on a flight to LA during the season premiere of The Bachelorette tonight At least I get to see @theyearofelan
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 12:06 pm

hmmm hmmm Interesting

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon May 18, 2015 12:14 pm

Interesting indeed plotting :yes:

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 70 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win