SELECT CONTENT

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Page 17 of 46 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 31 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:22 pm

Trista obviously doesn't need either. Stupid mags. I don't get why people don't have the right to have some say on the title of the article when they are being shot for the cover.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Post by CarrieA Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:30 pm

HAHA, I love Ryan!

Ryan Sutter According to @intouchweekly @tristasutter is getting a boob job. Yes!! I mean No!! I mean, whatever she wants...
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:12 pm

@tristasutter
Let me be clear re @intouchweekly. I have/am considering breast work after nursing 2 4 a yr each & have thought about botox,but no "plans".

@tristasutter
And...nothing wrong with them reporting that but as the only thing they put on the cover...making it seem that that's all I'm about. :(...
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:46 pm

CarrieA wrote:HAHA, I love Ryan!

Ryan Sutter According to @intouchweekly @tristasutter is getting a boob job. Yes!! I mean No!! I mean, whatever she wants...

Ryan is so smart and witty. I hope he and JP get a chance to hang out someday soon. I sense another bromance in the making! (Ryan has already said he is a fan of JP.)

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:29 pm

umngirl wrote:Here's the cover.

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 17 Img_cover_large
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:54 pm

@tristasutter
ast note about @intouchweekly today. I was so honored that they wanted me on cover & had a BLAST shooting. Excited 2 read rest of interview
I give Trista a lot of credit for how she handled that stupid caption. It has to suck to give a relatively innocuous interview and then see ITW twist it to make an eye-catching headline. Tabloids suck sometimes (most of the time).
Archer23
Archer23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:29 pm

Archer23 wrote:
@tristasutter
ast note about @intouchweekly today. I was so honored that they wanted me on cover & had a BLAST shooting. Excited 2 read rest of interview
I give Trista a lot of credit for how she handled that stupid caption. It has to suck to give a relatively innocuous interview and then see ITW twist it to make an eye-catching headline. Tabloids suck sometimes (most of the time).

Wonder how much of a payday they get and if it is worth it to be at their mercy.

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:52 pm

Archer23 wrote:
@tristasutter
Thanks for bringing over her tweets and also Ryan's hilarious tweet. ITA: Trista handled this situation with class and intelligence.
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by rr Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:58 pm

Not feeling much sympathy, not when remembering Trista's tweets about how excited she was to go to LA and "loving [her] some hair and makeup" and being on set and whatnot. It seemed like a spur-of-the-moment shoot for a pretty frivolous article IMO, as most are. I mean, it's In Touch Weekly, is anyone surprised? (As an aside, was this the tab Ashley called out in one of her interviews during the season? And now she's tweeting covers and picking up multiple copies?) Can't have your cake and eat it too, and it's nice Trista seems to understand that as per her final tweet. I'd prefer them to not do these types of shoots/articles to begin with, but of course, that'll never happen. :hidingchair

rr

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:08 pm

rr wrote:Not feeling much sympathy, not when remembering Trista's tweets about how excited she was to go to LA and "loving [her] some hair and makeup" and being on set and whatnot. It seemed like a spur-of-the-moment shoot for a pretty frivolous article IMO, as most are. I mean, it's In Touch Weekly, is anyone surprised? (As an aside, was this the tab Ashley called out in one of her interviews during the season? And now she's tweeting covers and picking up multiple copies?) Can't have your cake and eat it too, and it's nice Trista seems to understand that as per her final tweet. I'd prefer them to not do these types of shoots/articles to begin with, but of course, that'll never happen. :hidingchair

I've decided long ago to not pass judgment on these people for reaping some of the small rewards of their celebrity. When I was their age and looked good in a bikini, this stuff didn't exist, but if it had, I can't say that I would have passed up a free trip to LA to hang out with friends in a fancy suite, get pampered and have my hair and makeup professionally done, plus get paid and have some smoking hot pictures of me as comfort in my old, flabby age as a souvenir. Also, the damage was already done as soon as they decided to become public figures, in that Trista and the rest are already going to be talked about in the media occasionally, unless they leave the country permanently, so at this point, it goes with the territory, might as well enjoy what you can out of it. I doubt she regrets doing the shoot, and is no doubt used to having to make a few tweets to clear up misleading information put out about her. Don't feel overly sorry for her, but don't think less of her either.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:55 pm

She's happy now, anyway.
@tristasutter
Got 2 take a peek at the @intouchweekly article & must say...they totally redeemed themselves on the inside. Its on stands now...pick it up!
Archer23
Archer23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:49 am

ironcat wrote:
rr wrote:Not feeling much sympathy, not when remembering Trista's tweets about how excited she was to go to LA and "loving [her] some hair and makeup" and being on set and whatnot. It seemed like a spur-of-the-moment shoot for a pretty frivolous article IMO, as most are. I mean, it's In Touch Weekly, is anyone surprised? (As an aside, was this the tab Ashley called out in one of her interviews during the season? And now she's tweeting covers and picking up multiple copies?) Can't have your cake and eat it too, and it's nice Trista seems to understand that as per her final tweet. I'd prefer them to not do these types of shoots/articles to begin with, but of course, that'll never happen. :hidingchair

I've decided long ago to not pass judgment on these people for reaping some of the small rewards of their celebrity. When I was their age and looked good in a bikini, this stuff didn't exist, but if it had, I can't say that I would have passed up a free trip to LA to hang out with friends in a fancy suite, get pampered and have my hair and makeup professionally done, plus get paid and have some smoking hot pictures of me as comfort in my old, flabby age as a souvenir. Also, the damage was already done as soon as they decided to become public figures, in that Trista and the rest are already going to be talked about in the media occasionally, unless they leave the country permanently, so at this point, it goes with the territory, might as well enjoy what you can out of it. I doubt she regrets doing the shoot, and is no doubt used to having to make a few tweets to clear up misleading information put out about her. Don't feel overly sorry for her, but don't think less of her either.

Well said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 46 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 31 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

+101
pavalygurl
suzq
Norcalgal
blueblues
whit90