SELECT CONTENT

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Page 9 of 46 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 27 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:01 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:
sweptaway wrote:Thats is so beautiful. I hate to admit I really thought Trista might break Ryan's heart and pick Charlie. So glad to be wrong.

I was a 100% sure that she was going to pick Charlie so when she picked Ryan I was thrilled and shocked.

Starshine, just wondering how you can be 100% sure of anything where MF is concerned!?!?! I am always skeptical because the man messes with my head so much. duh
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Post by Trueloveforever Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:05 pm

TrustxLove wrote:It's been awhile since we've seen this, haven't we? Best proposal in Bachelorette history.. aside from Alberto's of course. Smiley

Wow, that was the best proposal! I didn't watch this season so seeing this was a treat Smiley
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:06 pm

Beeleever wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:
sweptaway wrote:Thats is so beautiful. I hate to admit I really thought Trista might break Ryan's heart and pick Charlie. So glad to be wrong.

I was a 100% sure that she was going to pick Charlie so when she picked Ryan I was thrilled and shocked.

Starshine, just wondering how you can be 100% sure of anything where MF is concerned!?!?! I am always skeptical because the man messes with my head so much. duh

That was before I realized exactly how skeevy MF was and how much he wants to screw with us. I was younger and naive.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:51 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:

That was before I realized exactly how skeevy MF was and how much he wants to screw with us. I was younger and naive.

Too funny, Star. :P I remember those days, as well. So thankful I am older and more mature now :geek: so I can see the forest for the trees! :awesome:

I will never ever be 100% sure of anything on this show...too many seasons I've been in the biggest loser club. :shock:

I do have to say that something about Ryan's quiet, romantic way reminds me of what we are being shown with Ashley and JP. Key words...what we are being shown. :gotcha:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:05 pm

Trista Sutter from ‘The Bachelorette’ reveals her pick for Ashley Hebert

Trista Sutter, the original “Bachelorette” who found true love on the show with her firefighter husband, live tweets every Monday night about the current season. Last night, Trista revealed a ton of personal thoughts, including her pick for Ashley Hebert on this season of The Bachelorette.

Here are some of Trista Sutter’s most interesting opinions about last night’s episode of The Bachelorette, starring Ashley Hebert...

Trista got chills from the romantic setting of Ashley and Ben’s one-on-one date. However, she does not see Ashley and Ben together in the end.

The boxing group date was a terrible idea. “Stupidest date ever. Cringing is not part of romance. Horrible idea” she said last night.

The original “Bachelorette” hated the “conehead” hairstyles of William and Lucas. “When did that come in style?” she questioned.

Blake is one of Trista’s current favorites. “Great smile, great personality, great name.”

Trista was pretty hard on Ashley Hebert concerning Bentley and said, “In the tease before commercial, Ashley says ‘I need to stop, I need to stop.’ Yes! Listen to yourself.” She also agreed with Chris Harrison that Ashley is not being fair to the other guys.

In addition, Trista did not like the way Ashley got rid of Ben so quickly on the two-on-one date. “I am now even more anxious for the Men Tell All so that Ben can defend himself and ask Ashley why he didn’t get the benefit of the doubt.” She later added, “I wasn’t a huge fan of Ben, but his departure was so unfair. I have a feeling Ashley will think the same when she watches the show.”

On the other hand, Trista Sutter praised Ashley for getting rid of William. “Good for Ashley for listening to her gut this time,” she tweeted.

“Ryan is a one trick pony. He says the exact same thing every single rose ceremony…he wants to get to know her better and move forward.

Oy!” I guess Ryan isn’t Trista’s pick for Ashley.

Ames is not one of Trista’s favorites. According to her, he fell a few more notches by saying “pro-cess” and doesn’t have too many notches left to fall.

The original “Bachelorette" can’t understand why the producers are flying Bentley back next week. “I guess the bottom line is drama, but producer always says…can’t intervene. You did exactly that by flying Bentley back. Why not just tell her the truth?”

So, in the end, whom does Trista Sutter think Ashley should choose on The Bachelorette?

Nope, it’s not Blake or Ben. Trista Sutter picks JP for Ashley Hebert on this season of The Bachelorette. She tweeted, “Not that he needed to do anything more to get points in my book, but by wearing a pink shirt, JP blew the roof off my picks for Ashley! I love JP!”

Continue reading on Examiner.com Trista Sutter from ‘The Bachelorette’ reveals her pick for Ashley Hebert - National TV | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-national/trista-sutter-from-the-bachelorette-reveals-her-pick-for-ashley-hebert#ixzz1Q8gywb6r
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:06 pm

Love_Me wrote:Trista Sutter from ‘The Bachelorette’ reveals her pick for Ashley Hebert

Trista Sutter, the original “Bachelorette” who found true love on the show with her firefighter husband, live tweets every Monday night about the current season. Last night, Trista revealed a ton of personal thoughts, including her pick for Ashley Hebert on this season of The Bachelorette.

Here are some of Trista Sutter’s most interesting opinions about last night’s episode of The Bachelorette, starring Ashley Hebert...

Trista got chills from the romantic setting of Ashley and Ben’s one-on-one date. However, she does not see Ashley and Ben together in the end.

The boxing group date was a terrible idea. “Stupidest date ever. Cringing is not part of romance. Horrible idea” she said last night.

The original “Bachelorette” hated the “conehead” hairstyles of William and Lucas. “When did that come in style?” she questioned.

Blake is one of Trista’s current favorites. “Great smile, great personality, great name.”

Trista was pretty hard on Ashley Hebert concerning Bentley and said, “In the tease before commercial, Ashley says ‘I need to stop, I need to stop.’ Yes! Listen to yourself.” She also agreed with Chris Harrison that Ashley is not being fair to the other guys.

In addition, Trista did not like the way Ashley got rid of Ben so quickly on the two-on-one date. “I am now even more anxious for the Men Tell All so that Ben can defend himself and ask Ashley why he didn’t get the benefit of the doubt.” She later added, “I wasn’t a huge fan of Ben, but his departure was so unfair. I have a feeling Ashley will think the same when she watches the show.”

On the other hand, Trista Sutter praised Ashley for getting rid of William. “Good for Ashley for listening to her gut this time,” she tweeted.

“Ryan is a one trick pony. He says the exact same thing every single rose ceremony…he wants to get to know her better and move forward.

Ames is not one of Trista’s favorites. According to her, he fell a few more notches by saying “pro-cess” and doesn’t have too many notches left to fall.

The original “Bachelorette" can’t understand why the producers are flying Bentley back next week. “I guess the bottom line is drama, but producer always says…can’t intervene. You did exactly that by flying Bentley back. Why not just tell her the truth?”

So, in the end, whom does Trista Sutter think Ashley should choose on The Bachelorette?

Nope, it’s not Blake or Ben. Trista Sutter picks JP for Ashley Hebert on this season of The Bachelorette. She tweeted, “Not that he needed to do anything more to get points in my book, but by wearing a pink shirt, JP blew the roof off my picks for Ashley! I love JP!”

Continue reading on Examiner.com Trista Sutter from ‘The Bachelorette’ reveals her pick for Ashley Hebert - National TV | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-national/trista-sutter-from-the-bachelorette-reveals-her-pick-for-ashley-hebert#ixzz1Q8gywb6r

:Oh yeah: So far mostly everyone has picked JP as F1! Did she pick Emily as F1 last season?

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:26 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Trista Sutter from ‘The Bachelorette’ reveals her pick for Ashley Hebert

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 9 1844260236 So far mostly everyone has picked JP as F1! Did she pick Emily as F1 last season?

I believe she did pick Emily for Brad last season. I think it was Ali that said Chantal and Brad reminded her of her relationship with Roberto. Then she changed her opinion right before the finale aired.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:51 pm

Trista Sutter
I love my big brother! http://yfrog.com/gz4brgybj
26 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 9 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=611&filename=4brgyb
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:52 pm

Trista Sutter
Posing for mommy in the Beaver Creek gondola... http://yfrog.com/gy1e2ezj

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 9 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=610&filename=1e2ez
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:54 pm

Trista Sutter
Swingin the day away with gamma, gampa, & daddy (a couple weeks ago). Smiley http://yfrog.com/kebw5gvj

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 9 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=734&filename=bw5gv
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:54 pm

San wrote:
Trista Sutter
I love my big brother! http://yfrog.com/gz4brgybj
26 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 9 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=611&filename=4brgyb

So precious!!! :awesome:

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:56 pm

tristasutter Trista Sutter
Changed my profile pic...just a little snippet of my time in Vegas. Smiley

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 9 IMG_6057__Medium_
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 46 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 27 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

+101
pavalygurl
suzq
Norcalgal
blueblues
whit90