SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 38 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:17 pm

see2love wrote:I like her because she has stayed in her own lane so to speak and is a confident woman. Dani and Matilda are a bit catty and show immaturity at times. Imo

chrystal was very clear from the start that she did not come to make friends and at ep1 or ep2 she immediately said that she thought the RC were like sonority schoolgirls.

I think she chased him up to her 1:1 and realized the no chemistry with him. I think she was the first surprised to stay that long and she repeated over and over again that what she loved the most was the thrill to do not know if she would get a rose or not. A sign that she had zero interest in Art. She took the vacay and fame and went along with the ride. good for her, she got the diamonds and suntan giggling
Lets be clear, she was cast to be the villain and once she decided arthur was no longer worthy she became way more friendly on TV

Back to top Go down

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:59 pm

The lastest TV guide came out this morning and it has an article about Art. Most it is pretty general stuff we have heard before but does have so new info.

1. He's still with the girl he choose!

"We have to try to meet up at secret locations which is kind of exciting but also a bit annoying."
"It does make it a little more difficult but, yeah, it is exciting. We've been meeting at a few different locations. We can't go anywhere in public so I've been doing a lot of cooking which is great because I like cooking."

So there go all the rumors that he is back with his ex as there is no way he would be saying that if he was.

What I also find interesting is that in the beginning of the article it says that rumors are rife that the woman he has chosen is a blonde. Therefore, they must have interviewed him when there was maybe one or two brunettes still in the running. Now thinking about the time frame and how someone sleuthed (maybe AAL) that Alysha was not in Auckland and Dani was in Fiji? (Not sure if I have that timeframe right) then the only two girls to meet up with in secret are Matilda and Poppy.

May not have this sleuth right as I think my heart is over ruling my head as I don't want Alysha to win and would love Art and Matilda to get together.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:08 pm

Thank for bringing this over Katiebelle.

I'm glad he is still with the girl he choose.

I wonder if we can track his activities  and that of the F4 to get an idea about the safehouse visits.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:37 pm

ElonM wrote:Thank for bringing this over Katiebelle.

I'm glad he is still with the girl he choose.

I wonder if we can track his activities  and that of the F4 to get an idea about the safehouse visits.

Yes we need AAL to do her super sluething magic that she's so good at. :detective

AAL definitely has the best handle on the timeframes and will have some good insights on this new development.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:29 pm

Katiebelle wrote:The lastest TV guide came out this morning and it has an article about Art. Most it is pretty general stuff we have heard before but does have so new info.

1. He's still with the girl he choose!

"We have to try to meet up at secret locations which is kind of exciting but also a bit annoying."
"It does make it a little more difficult but, yeah, it is exciting. We've been meeting at a few different locations. We can't go anywhere in public so I've been doing a lot of cooking which is great because I like cooking."

So there go all the rumors that he is back with his ex as there is no way he would be saying that if he was.

What I also find interesting is that in the beginning of the article it says that rumors are rife that the woman he has chosen is a blonde. Therefore, they must have interviewed him when there was maybe one or two brunettes still in the running.  Now thinking about the time frame and how someone sleuthed (maybe AAL) that Alysha was not in Auckland and Dani was in Fiji? (Not sure if I have that timeframe right) then the only two girls to meet up with in secret are Matilda and Poppy.

May not have this sleuth right as I think my heart is over ruling my head as I don't want Alysha to win and would love Art and Matilda to get together.
We both want this same thing Katiebelle... want Art to not only choose Matilda but still be with her post-final episode. Waiting to hear if there will be ATFR (After The Final Rose). Not sure if they will do that in NZ? I know that Bach Aussie S1 had one and S2 did not because they broke up.

As for the timeline of possible meetups. The information that I had been given and posted in this board was that Art and Matilda had met up the weekend before Ep 5 aired.

I am personally 100% sold he chose Matilda. I rewatched one of his first interviews and he says that his ideal woman is "just fun to be around". He has constantly reiterated this to Matilda telling her she is so much fun to be around. Additionally, in his other radio interview he was told that people were already calling him and Matilda "Marthur" and he laughed and said that is excellent! Then quickly tried to change the subject.

His recent interviews and the Woman's Day article headline was that Art is smitten with Matilda. This was planned to come out when they had their second date and the kiss. Woman's Day even liked a pic of IG that ElonM posted in Matilda's thread that is captioned "I could kiss you all day" to Matilda. And Matilda also liked this. Not only that but Matilda tweeted a reply after the kiss aired:

Aonghas Anderson ‏@theAonghas  17h17 hours ago
THERE IT IS! Been a long time coming for @MatildaRice but the wait was totes worth it! #TheBachelorNZ #TeamMatilda pic.twitter.com/E0KuKcRJpF

Matilda Rice
‏@MatildaRice
@theAonghas @protea_rose WOOHOO! Well worth the wait

That is a VERY F1 thing to do in addition she is retweeting pics of her and Art kissing. That is VERY intimate stuff. Whitney did the same thing as F1 and a girl will only do this if she is F1 and STILL with the guy this late in the show.

The morning of Matilda and Arts second date/first kiss episode he also told Si&Gary that he can see himself marrying the girl he chose and how crazy is that. He used the same words when talking to Matilda during the CP and saying to her how crazy it is that he can have a girlfriend in a few weeks and be in love.

Matilda and Art are the only two on the show that have said the words "Falling in love". They both did so in Ep 12.

IMO, Art's social Media is a ruse and I for one fell for it. Art knows what he is doing. He already said he did. And Matilda is in on it, I believe. She is liking and retweeting pics with her and Art. Even more so now that rumors are flying.

Art even posted that video pranking that he was sick of the rumors and spilling the beans and Matilda was one of the first people to like it. She is also SM friends with his friends and her friends are friends with Art.

She also follows Art's siblings on SM. Poppy's mother is following and has liked pics on IG about Matilda. It is all there... all the clues.

We have Art in ITM saying "I feel quite PROTECTIVE of Matilda". Everything he has done so far when there is major kissing or rumors has been to come out to the media or post on his SM things that reinforce that he is still with the girl he chose... the girl that is "just so much fun to be around".

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:18 am

Seems like since their date, Matilda is the main frontrunner and everyone's favorite on TBNZ Facebook page by comments. Lots of rumors still that he does pick Matilda and that they are no longer together. IF that is the case that may explain SM, etc. If no ATFR then there's a problem post-show.

This post is from the lady who I had posted before who said she knew someone who knew who the winner was but was NOT going to spoil and TBNZ liked her post and then quickly removed their like. That person was from the South Island but lives in Tauranga.

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 38 Rrgssg10https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/posts/1588320454741285
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:39 am

Moving here

Katiebelle wrote:There was a post on the the Bachelor NZ facebook page that was deleted very quickly. It said that Art met someone just before he started filming but he decided to carry on with the show. It said his ex was called Dana and that she was currently living in Amsterdam.  So maybe he's now with the girl he met before filming? I don't see it though - I can't imagine any girl would still want to be with him after seeing him snog so many other girls on TV.

I think the SM activity of everyone involved is untrustworthy. They know that the fans are watching their SM activity and are therefore tweeting and instagraming things to mislead the public so they don't find out who F1 is.
Thanks for posting this Katiebelle. I need to check the TBNZ facebook page again because I think I recall seeing someone from Amsterdam (or Europe) posting on there and laughing about the ex comment. Will have to check. I may have even taken a screencap. ETA: just saw that her IG username is @danalum and she follows Art and vice versa. He did say he was friends with his ex still though. Her account is private and her profile pic if is of her from the back (blondeish long hair, medium blonde) and topless from the back.

There is definitely something off if they don't have an ATFR. I am inclined to think that if Art is not with his F1 - whom I believe is Matilda 100%, then they are broken up and so Matilda is liking posts of her kissing etc, because rumors are saying she was chosen and thus if she was chosen and he broke up with her she would actually be liking things about her to make it seem like they are still together.

I guess we will have to see. It is so hard to go by rumors especially when there is no evidence - no photos, etc. And in today's world people are able to capture things in the moment and post on SM and I think that if anyone had some proof of something they would have posted it or sold it to a tabloid magazine.

Art favorited a tweet from his date with Matilda but cut it so it is just Art and the duck and the words "soon". Have no idea what that means and why he liked it. Could be soon the show is over and he can be out in the open with his final girl or soon the show is over and he is single. If he is single or with some other girl other than his final girl he will likely be slaughtered in the media for a while I would think?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:05 am

Whoa! This was a pretty expensive bracelet in NZ dollars... that Art gave to Matilda! (8306.61 US Dollars)

The Bachelor New Zealand 12 hrs ·

“She’s probably the girl I clicked with first… and I just love being around her”. Last night Art gave Matilda a beautiful Michael Hill diamond bangle. https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/photos/a.1517672148472783.1073741827.1505817109658287/1588271658079498/?type=1&theater
TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 38 11160565_1588271658079498_2600559896963755801_n

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 38 Www10http://www.michaelhill.co.nz/2-1-4-carat-tw-diamond-hinged-bangle-10684948.html?cgid=jewellery-braceletsBangles-diamond
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:51 am

@protea_rose is a groupie fangirl and if we look at the tweets and IG, it is an hommage at matilda so OF COURSE matilda will be happy to have such a loyal supporter!

If someone is loud and drown the SM about how beautiful and sweet and cute and wonderful and ... I mean, if I were matilda, I would be either flattered and a bit scared about this over the top love.

I would excuse this love if the girl is a teenager and I hope this person is not adult. I find it a bit disturbing I must say. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:00 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Seems like since their date, Matilda is the main frontrunner and everyone's favorite on TBNZ Facebook page by comments. Lots of rumors still that he does pick Matilda and that they are no longer together. IF that is the case that may explain SM, etc. If no ATFR then there's a problem post-show.

This post is from the lady who I had posted before who said she knew someone who knew who the winner was but was NOT going to spoil and TBNZ liked her post and then quickly removed their like. That person was from the South Island but lives in Tauranga.

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 38 Rrgssg10https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/posts/1588320454741285

this is ONE opinion shared on SM. Some will agree, some will disagree.

Dani is not slutty. She is young and she speak her mind. Since kiwis are not people who share their emotions and physical demonstrations in public. Of course she will be judged roughly. Because she dye her hair pink does not make her slutty. How old is this person again? How old is dani? 22!!!

Many couples based their long term relationship on friendship, I agree. Arthur kissed the last 4 repeatedly.We know he loves to party and his friends. He loves adventures, do not take things seriously, want to marry and have kids in 5 years from now... THAT, imo, do not fit the language Matilda said at first 1:1 that she was ready NOW. If Arthur was so in tune with matilda, he could have make a move way before. He did not. Matilda said the first date was not romantic. He said they had a good friendship.

Lets remember that EDITS can show us a love crush story the way they want us to see it. And this apply to dani, poppy, alysha and matilda.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:24 pm

Good points HEA! yes IA. I think it is probably wiser to exclude the extreme supporters/fans from being able to tell what is what. Who knows if those people actually are family or relatives or something. It is always possible.

I had posted in Matilda's thread in the beginning about her working for Media Works so she very well could be a producer plant and have people on the inside building her story for her to be the final girl.

The Woman's Day magazine liking those posts and following Matilda and Matilda following them is also suspicious because their heading of their magazine was "How Matilda won Art's heart". Yes, the story inside is supposedly about her accident and how he took care of her (I haven't read it so I don't know, just saw that that was what people were posting).

So if Matilda IS the final girl then I think Woman's Day knew all along. The editor of the magazine even drew that heart around Matilda on the poster in her office and she posted it.

Art has dabbled in acting as well, so there is that. They may just be acting all of them to some degree. There has been a lot of controversy with the girls so not sure if there will be any with Art that will come out sometime. If there is no ATFR then I will see that as a bad omen for the show itself that they really were messing up all along.

They had said they couldn't state the final episode last week because it was commercially sensitive? But they state it this week? Maybe I am just too used to having the tv schedule for shows known - knowing at least more than 2 weeks in advance when a finale will air, etc.

There's also been rumors and even the host has stated that they hadn't finished filming yet last week?! If there is truth to that maybe that is why they hadn't released the final episode air date? It sounds more like acting then to me if you are filming bits here and there and not on a tighter schedule... And if the final couple is broken up then I definitely will question what TBNZ has been saying and refuting rumors. Not that even if the couple is still together is a sign that they will last anyway.

As for Matilda's first date, I don't know of anyone that said it was romantic. I even stated that she had an adventure first date and that if her second date isn't romantic and she doesn't get a kiss then she will not be F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:40 pm

so many possibilities eh? giggling

they are all playing and messing around. They are all young and normal people put in an extraordinary once in a lifetime fame situation and all of a sudden got fans and exposures.

We established that it was not love but smitten or crush. No love declaration. IMO, they recovered once they were out of the taping and like everyone understood they were used by the producers when they watched the episodes. They all enjoyed the experience and those who had a crush on arthur recovered quickly. It is human nature to make sure that everyone see us as perfect and no fault. It was probably hard to find that not all like them and were pretty harsh on them (dani, alysha, poppy, matilda included).

No matter what TBNZ will deny who is F1 publicly until the final air.. If everyone know who is F1, then no more audience.

Regarding the date of the finale and commercial sensitive. At that time this was mentioned it was at the beginning of the episodes. So depending of the popularity of the show, they may decide the date and they were probably in negotiations with companies about $$. The more popular, the more expensive the ads during the finale....

About the show not finished. It could be because of WTA or because they want the finale live. Then yes, not finished yet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+25
mindless
Jolena
Linds911
Katiebelle
Spoil Me Again