SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 46 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:50 am

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^Relaxing I have been falling you around all season agreeing with your every word, especially the last part.

Whit's date...I enjoyed. I found her initial reaction to photos a bit over the top but then she settled down. I thought date 1 was game over and more of the same with date 2. She seemed very genuine and thoughtful with his friends. They are great match.

Kaitlyn ... clearly needs to be next Bachelorette. So authentic last night and all season. Love her!!!

Carly...BIP only...so glad she set him straight about Brit

Becca...noted in her thread that she looked way more like Whitney ' s best friend then Chris' girlfriend when W was describing the date and mural. So sweetly excited for Whit while Jade looked a little jealous. She is sweetie for sure.

Jade...she seems totally sweet to me. Dang girl, she should of thought twice.

Edit this season...awesome!!! I have just loved this season. Tonight's episode will be jam packed fun. FS date will be 3 great story lines with Whitney ' s ongoing love story unfolding, Kaitlyn fun/set up for Bachelorette and Becca' s dilemma of going to FS or not.

F1...still believe spoiler and anxious to see it play out. This very well could be perfect season for me with equal parts interesting drama and believable love story between Chris & Whitney who really deserves her happy ending with losing her mom at such a vulnerable age. I want her to get her man and his loving family...and bet lots of other viewers across America are rooting for her too.

We think alike again. bestbud! I am rooting for Whit. She's a strong and confident woman especially when considering she lost her mother at a young age and so suddenly, and has not had a father in her life. I liked when she talked about how not having family in her life, she would love to embrace her husband's family. I think she is not only a good match for Chris, but would fit in great with his family,
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:13 am

Bet2Win wrote:Tonight's episode feels like it has lasted days.  

Jade is really sweet.  Carly is a  biotch, in a passive aggressive way.  Playboy pays really well for a photo shoot, and for those who haven't been to the beaches in France, we Americans are way uptight about nudity.  Grandma's are topless in France.
Per the bolded:
From my pov, moved to my bucket list.
From my family's pov, moved to their barf bucket list.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:14 am

I still like Carly - remember at this point she knows she's not a prime contender so will be a bit more bitter sounding. She has lots of personality. Jade is such a conundrum What could have been. Becca and Whitney are the best choices - though I still wish I knew more about Samantha! (Thank you for who added the connection to the show.) Kaitlyn seems more like someone we like to watch - but not sure guys would line up to get on the show to be with her. They are still a bit looks driven and her looks are more for quiet appreciation not stunning-for-the-first-cocktail-party. I so want a fresh face for the next bachelorette - someone that brings in good guys like Jen's first group - there were several in there.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:20 am

nutty1 wrote:
lurker11 wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:The TV guide interview with Chris Harrison just posted has a clip of Whitney's hometown date- she takes Chris to her job and shows him what they call the "man room." Oy......

So Chris gives details of Whitney's date in this article. If i were unspoiled and watched the preview and saw this article, I would be so annoyed!!

Article: http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelor-chris-harrison-britt/

He mentions Playboy magazines all over. Please tell me I wasn't the only one cracking up thinking he'd open one and see a picture of Jade!!  rofl rofl rofl
Can you imagine going into the local coffee stop and seeing a calendar of you significant other all spread out for the town? Talk about free doughnuts and crullers.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:27 am

Just watched the episode and what comes to mind is that Carly is a biotch. Can't stand people that build themselves up by putting others down! It's not a popular opinion around here but I still like Britt. She's egotistical about her relationship with Chris - with good reason - but I feel like she got a bum deal because of Carly. None of them liked Arlington ( Seriously, who would??) but whether she was sincere about changing her mind on the way back was between her and Chris. I hope Britt leaves and That Chris is left regretting listening to Carly. I got the feeling when watching the Chris Tells All segment that he just might. The look on his face and sound of his voice says he still has some feelings for her IMO

I sure hope Whitney is F1 because it definitely couldn't watch her as a lead!

love Becca. IMO she's the only truly normal girl there.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:06 pm

Not just topless in France. Most Europe, we don't have much problem with nudity, skinny dipping, fkk beaches, nude calendars - almost every second famous woman in Italy has done it at least once - and sure Italy is one of the most "catholic" country in EU.
So, yeah, a bit too judgmental for my taste hearing Carly talk about other girls.
But I get Chris.

Kaitlyn - I just adore her.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:26 pm

You can topless here in Ontario - not sure about the rest of the provinces in Canada though. When they first past the law a few people did it for the shock factor - but seriously, between the cold and the mosqitos....who'd want to ? 👅

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:33 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^Relaxing I have been falling you around all season agreeing with your every word, especially the last part.

Whit's date...I enjoyed. I found her initial reaction to photos a bit over the top but then she settled down. I thought date 1 was game over and more of the same with date 2. She seemed very genuine and thoughtful with his friends. They are great match.

Kaitlyn ... clearly needs to be next Bachelorette. So authentic last night and all season. Love her!!!

Carly...BIP only...so glad she set him straight about Brit

Becca...noted in her thread that she looked way more like Whitney ' s best friend then Chris' girlfriend when W was describing the date and mural. So sweetly excited for Whit while Jade looked a little jealous. She is sweetie for sure.

Jade...she seems totally sweet to me. Dang girl, she should of thought twice.

Edit this season...awesome!!! I have just loved this season. Tonight's episode will be jam packed fun. FS date will be 3 great story lines with Whitney ' s ongoing love story unfolding, Kaitlyn fun/set up for Bachelorette and Becca' s dilemma of going to FS or not.

F1...still believe spoiler and anxious to see it play out. This very well could be perfect season for me with equal parts interesting drama and believable love story between Chris & Whitney who really deserves her happy ending with losing her mom at such a vulnerable age. I want her to get her man and his loving family...and bet lots of other viewers across America are rooting for her too.

ITA.... I loved Whittney's date and think she and Chris bring out the very best in each other. Looking forward to their love story. I also think there was probably a lot of their date that we didn't see that would explain even more of their connection. Touching listening to her talk about her family....heartfelt but not over the top. She seems very genuine to me.... I'll bet she's terrific at her job , positive but supportive when hopeful parents are struggling.

I am soooo tired of Britt and will be very glad when she is gone.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:00 pm

I still like Carly - remember at this point she knows she's not a prime contender so will be a bit more bitter sounding. She has lots of personality. Jade is such a conundrum What could have been. Becca and Whitney are the best choices - though I still wish I knew more about Samantha! (Thank you for who added the connection to the show.) Kaitlyn seems more like someone we like to watch - but not sure guys would line up to get on the show to be with her. They are still a bit looks driven and her looks are more for quiet appreciation not stunning-for-the-first-cocktail-party. I so want a fresh face for the next bachelorette - someone that brings in good guys like Jen's first group - there were several in there.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:59 pm

RealityEscape wrote:I still like Carly - remember at this point she knows she's not a prime contender so will be a bit more bitter sounding.  She has lots of personality.    Jade is such a conundrum  What could have been.   Becca and Whitney are the best choices - though I still wish I knew more about Samantha!  (Thank you for who added the connection to the show.)  Kaitlyn seems more like someone we like to watch - but not sure guys would line up to get on the show to be with her.  They are still a bit looks driven and her looks are more for quiet appreciation not stunning-for-the-first-cocktail-party.   I so want a fresh face for the next bachelorette - someone that brings in good guys like Jen's first group - there were several in there.

On the contrary, I think Kaitlyn is significantly prettier than Britt! The only thing about Britt is that she makes ridiculous, exaggerated faces all the time, and some guys seem to love that because it strokes their egos to be so clearly adored. Kaitlyn has an amazing body, and is always impeccably dressed, not to mention. And her makeup is nice without being clownish (ahem Britt).
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:10 pm

I think Kaitlyn is pretty too and I like that she uses a soft touch on the makeup. Not a fan of Britt's heavy makeup and the constant use of the glitter eye shadow like she's on the red carpet or something. Kaitlyn does dress well and if she is next 'ette, as I hope, the styling team will glam her up for the cocktail parties and RC.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:11 pm

Every time I see Britt's face I wonder if that's last night's make up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+60
MVMom39forever
terabithia
Idlemess
Ash2214
Bet2Win
JBF
california90
metalgirl
Trueloveforever
Iam4UGA
JulesInMS