SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:38 pm

I really enjoyed tonight's episode.  

Kaitlyn I have loved this whole season so far, she is who she is and doesn't waiver.   I like that Chris sees that in her and has rewarded her with GDR's regardless of getting flack from Britt about his choices.   I agree she is probably not a great pick for Chris and his lifestyle, but she sure is  my top choice for the next Bachelorette.  She would be like another Jllian, and could definitely be a great lead.

Jade's date was sweet.  I don't know why but I feel like she was chosen for that date because Chris knew she would end up going home at F4.  Chris' hometown reminds me of where I grew up.  We had a gas station, that had a small store in it, the post office and of course a bar.  Even though it was a small hometown, it doesn't mean there isn't ANYTHING else around, you just had to drive 15-20 miles, and you get used to that.

Carly I'm kind of torn on.  Yes, she was getting obnoxious last night, and I usually don't like the tattletales, but I feel like she was being sincere.  She knows she doesn't have a chance with Chris, and I think she was trying to do the right thing by warning him about Britt.  And Carly is right, there is no way Britt would want to live in Iowa.

And about Britt, Chris is attracted to her, but I don't know if it goes any deeper than that.  I'm not sure if Britt is acting or just has a serious case of the Bachelor Bubble...or maybe a little of both.   Speaking her mind last night if front of the girls was probably not the appropriate time, but I understand what she was saying/thinking.  Britt has felt like she was one of his top girls and was looking for some validation from him, and not getting what she wanted.  Welcome to "The Bachelor mind _____"!   Looking forward to her being gone, getting tired of her whining.

Looking forward to seeing more of Becca, I feel like I hardly know her.  She is one of the normal girls, but I see her as a little too subdued for Chris.

I really enjoyed Whitney's date.  I agree with others that she was a little over the top on her excitement with taking pictures and when she saw the mural, but I thought her date was so realistic.  I loved when she was talking about her mom and family situation, it wasn't a sad, woe is me, it was more of a story of strength.  I believe the spoilers are correct and she is his F1, and I think she's the best fit for him too.

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Every time I see Britt's face I wonder if that's last night's make up.

cantstopl  so true!! She really needs to tone it down.

^^^Max...great points!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:27 pm

I agree Kaitlyn is very pretty - just pointing out it's maybe more of a woman's pretty than a guy's pretty -- especially those that just check the surface first - so maybe not as good a candidate for Bachelorette. Looks like she's wonderful in a many ways.

Agree Britt needs to tone down the makeup but she may live in an area where that's accepted more than in would be in my neck of the woods or in Arlington.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:31 pm

I think Whitney is a good fit for CS and it could last long-term because:

1) She is mature and outgoing---things that will serve her well in a new environment (Arlington) where she will be the out sider. These features have caught CS's eye, too.
2) She has a great perspective on what family means. She lost her own mom. She knows the void of her own father-daughter relationship. She works as a nurse helping others achieve a family. I think she would be willing to put the love of a good man and creating a family above all else (a "better" place to live, more material things, modern conveniences at the snap of your fingertips) in order to focus on building a family with CS. I think she will sincerely welcome CS's parents and siblings as her own with open arms.
3) She is fun loving and friendly, and she will easily bond with CS's friends and their SO's because she is secure in who she is and is not judgmental of people who are different from herself.
4) She has a portable profession. While she may not be able to work at a fertility clinic, she will be able to work in nursing in a surrounding community.
5) She inspires CS to want to be a better man. That is one of the key elements of a good marriage.
6) CS is a little in awe of Whitney. You can see it all over his face. That's why they cannot show too many clips of them and why CH never even mentioned her name during the Chris Tell All. CS is not a good liar, and he would not be able to disguise his glee. I believe that he will choose her, and for all the reasons above, I think they will make a good go at it.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:42 pm

Good Post Mia!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:59 pm

I did wonder if the reason he didn't mention Whitney was because it give it away like EVERY interview I've seen that the interviewer mentions Whitney, he smiles SO big
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:18 pm

I don't think there's any worry that guys wouldn't find Kaitlyn attractive enough. The Bachelorettes in the past have been pretty but most were not the "hot one" you might expect. Kaitlyn's at least as pretty and probably more hot because she's got the confidence but not overtly so. 

It wasn't Carly that brought Britt down. She did it herself by being so rude to the others when she confronted Chris about his choice for GDR.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Good Post Mia!

ITA bestbud! Mia loved your post!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:48 pm

Moved

KB_Mom wrote:JMHO- I think Josh had enough and dumped her-apparently a new experience for her- and all of the feeling of "failure" and heartbreak is a combo of embarrassment and anger that she got dumped in what was a very public relationship. Pookie no likee

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:56 pm

MiaHawk wrote:I think Whitney is a good fit for CS and it could last long-term because:

1) She is mature and outgoing---things that will serve her well in a new environment (Arlington) where she will be the out sider. These features have caught CS's eye, too.
2) She has a great perspective on what family means. She lost her own mom. She knows the void of her own father-daughter relationship. She works as a nurse helping others achieve a family. I think she would be willing to put the love of a good man and creating a family above all else (a "better" place to live, more material things, modern conveniences at the snap of your fingertips) in order to focus on building a family with CS. I think she will sincerely welcome CS's parents and siblings as her own with open arms.
3) She is fun loving and friendly, and she will easily bond with CS's friends and their SO's because she is secure in who she is and is not judgmental of people who are different from herself.
4) She has a portable profession. While she may not be able to work at a fertility clinic, she will be able to work in nursing in a surrounding community.
5) She inspires CS to want to be a better man. That is one of the key elements of a good marriage.
6) CS is a little in awe of Whitney. You can see it all over his face. That's why they cannot show too many clips of them and why CH never even mentioned her name during the Chris Tell All. CS is not a good liar, and he would not be able to disguise his glee. I believe that he will choose her, and for all the reasons above, I think they will make a good go at it.

I agree Good Post
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:02 pm

MiaHawk wrote:I think Whitney is a good fit for CS and it could last long-term because:

This is such a good post that is basically how I feel. I feel the same way I felt about Ash and JP. I really think they can work.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:25 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't think there's any worry that guys wouldn't find Kaitlyn attractive enough. The Bachelorettes in the past have been pretty but most were not the "hot one" you might expect. Kaitlyn's at least as pretty and probably more hot because she's got the confidence but not overtly so. 

It wasn't Carly that brought Britt down. She did it herself by being so rude to the others when she confronted Chris about his choice for GDR.

Yep.  I can't think of one past female lead that I thought was stunning.  I don't
 think any of them would turn any heads.  Beauty and chemistry are subjective. Either you see it or you don't.

IA about Britt and Carly too.  Take away the Arlington stuff and you still have a woman who thinks she should get every GD rose and SQT.  I wonder if she's ever watched the show.  This kind of thing is Bachelor 101.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+60
MVMom39forever
terabithia
Idlemess
Ash2214
Bet2Win
JBF
california90
metalgirl
Trueloveforever
Iam4UGA
JulesInMS