SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 48 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:31 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Every time I see Britt's face I wonder if that's last night's make up.

cantstopl  so true!! She really needs to tone it down.

^^^Max...great points!
I just watched last nights episodes and Britt has turned cartoonish to me with all that make up and pouty lips. It is just off putting. She would be so much prettier and nicer to look at with out that. It would scare me to see that every day.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:36 pm

Hight lights from the show are Carly's comments, the photo session with Whitney where they were reviewing the photos and Whitney seeing the mural. Also Andi's interview was very real to me., my deep and sincere blessing to her. I am a person of faith and believe God has a plan, but Josh's tweet was dismissive to me, sometimes we do not make the choices that is God's best plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:39 pm

If she puts all that makeup on at night when does her skin have time to breathe?  UGH!  Her personal hygiene leaves a lot to be desired.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:51 pm

Eviebloom wrote:Hight lights from the show are Carly's comments, the photo session with Whitney where they were reviewing the photos and Whitney seeing the mural.  Also Andi's interview was very real to me., my deep and sincere blessing to her.  I am a person of faith and believe God has a plan, but Josh's tweet was dismissive to me, sometimes we do not make the choices that is God's best plan.  

IA - I think his tweet IMO was designed to stop any conversation
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:56 pm

Arlington interview during filming

http://www.kcrg.com/subject/news/watch-chris-soules-raw-interview-20150216

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:57 pm

I think his tweet meant he has moved on and realizes through his faith that even thought it didn't go as planned, it was meant to be and part of his journey in life.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:50 am

Just finished watching the episode and reading these threads. Have to make a comment or two

As weird as these cliffhangers and the edit go, I felt watching this episode that we have seen more "real" conversations this season than usual. Much more coverage of the women talking with each other about their dates and each other, for example. I've been surprised at how supportive they re of each other in general. And the awkward conversation with Kaitlin, Carly, Britt and Chris seemed very real. Don't think we have often seen conversations among the lead and contestants at such length before. I like it more than all the drama. And I thought Chris handled that Britt mess very sensitively

And completely off topic but am I the only one who thinks the shirt-tied-around-the-waist trend is absurd???? I think during this show, they have all worn their clothes that way at least once!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:39 am

luvstx wrote:And completely off topic but am I the only one who thinks the shirt-tied-around-the-waist trend is absurd????  I think during this show, they have all worn their clothes that way at least once!  

I commented on that in general discussions. The Gal on The Mural could be Whitney (who was so happy seeing it)... OR Kaitlyn... OR Britt. All three wore a white blouse and sported a virtually identical sweater around the waist. Check out the Jimmy Kimmel date.

Has Becca dressed like this yet?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:06 pm

I have definitely seen the shirt around the waist on Becca. I cannot stand that look.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:27 pm

I think it is more practical than anything else. I do it as well. Sometimes when I am out walking the dog, I wear an extra layer because it is cool. Then as I'm walking the weather changes and I get hot...so off comes the extra shirt or light jacket and since I need my hands free for the leash and other smelly things, that gets tied around the waist. Not a fashion statement...more a necessity.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+60
MVMom39forever
terabithia
Idlemess
Ash2214
Bet2Win
JBF
california90
metalgirl
Trueloveforever
Iam4UGA
JulesInMS