SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 7 of 51 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 29 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by atem Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:51 pm

FYI had no problem posting the episodes, but now that it's on A&E, IDK.

You can watch all the episodes from season 1 on FYI.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:59 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Mura I can send you links of the show after it airs if you would like? Or maybe there could be a thread for links for international viewers

And Diana 2 of the 3 are still together. Also, you can watch the whole season one on A&E website or on fyi.

atem wrote:FYI had no problem posting the episodes, but now that it's on A&E, IDK.

You can watch all the episodes from season 1 on FYI.

thanks TML and atem

TML..or maybe you could post it here if you dont mind? .. Praying

i still can watch on FYI. havent checked on A&E. But i cant stand the commercials .Hnce i prefer the vodlocker version if there is any as its commercial free.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:01 am

I love love love vodlockor! I also use it myself when I miss shows so I will gladly post it for you here bestbud! Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:11 am

ThankMeLater wrote:I love love love vodlockor! I also use it myself when I miss shows so I will gladly post it for you here bestbud! Smiley

yes!!! i can find all the Season 1 Episode on Vodlocker. but unfortunately MAFS-The First Year is not available on Vodlocker sad. TIA TML.. hopefully VL will have the MAFS Season 2 up soon Praying bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:23 am

This does not mean anything because Jessica could be throwing people off but someone said this on her
FB page:

Can't wait ....go teamjesean

She liked it... no idea

Tweet from Ryan R.:

8h 8 hours ago

Three days away from the premier of #MarriedAtFirstSight #MAFS Im almost as nervous as I was on my wedding day!

Awwwwwwwww

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:54 am

So Jessica and Sean might be paired together? It looked like that from the previews but I wasn't sure. Ryan R. and Jaclyn you could definitely tell in the preview.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:47 am

i think TML predicted from the preview, Jessica will be with Ryan D . I know she preferred Latino man going by her intro clip on Season 1.

Sean with Davina .

Back to top Go down

Post by onyinye Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:51 am

Diana just go to www.watchseriestv.to n type married at first sight,you will find every episode there.

Anyways I think Sean is paired with Davina,I can't wait for season 2

Reality TV uhdikt
onyinye
onyinye

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:20 am

murasaki1393 wrote:i think TML predicted from the preview, Jessica will be with Ryan D . I know she preferred Latino man going by her intro clip on Season 1.

Sean with Davina .

Gotcha. That makes more sense because of the ages. Davina is soooo beautiful.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:31 am

IA with TML..the preview clearly tell Ryan R is paired with Jacklyn. yes

From what i could depict from Jessica's intro clip on Season 1, she preferred a Latino man, hence Ryan D most likely is paired with her.

I guess it makes sense Davina is paired with Sean due to their ages and him being in nursing field could translate to nurturing trait Davina would want in a man.

In my pesimistic scenario i can see another successful 2 out of 3 couples. Going by optimistic scenario, 3/3 still remains to be seen. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:43 am

I was watching the marathon of season one on A&E yesterday and they showed new promos during the commercial breaks and you can see clearly who were matched up. I wish they posted those on their website sad

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:27 pm

online links

There is a online link thread in the MAFS category.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 51 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 29 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+90
TwinkleB13
WatcheronWall
TheEyesHaveIt
sherrie714
Sulamit