SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 9 of 51 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 30 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

perfection - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by onyinye Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:42 am

some post i found on the net.

Davina Kullar, 34, Upper East Side

Davina KullarPhoto: FYI

Kullar has a sassy personality and a strong career as a biopharmaceutical sales rep — and makes no apologies for her success.

Dating history: A few serious relationships and lots of casual meetings on “every dating website you can imagine.”

Ideal qualities in a spouse: Witty sense of humor, set in his career, ambitious and financially stable.

Why she wanted to get married at first sight: “I dated so many different types of men . . . I started to doubt whether I was even looking for the right qualities. I thought perhaps relinquishing a bit of control in this might be good.”

Biggest fear: Not being attracted to her husband.

Jaclyn Methuen, 30, Union, NJ

Jaclyn MethuenPhoto: FYI

Methuen is an outgoing sales rep for Tito’s Handmade Vodka and needs a man who can keep up with her social lifestyle.

Dating history: College sweetheart for four years. Single for past seven years. No sex in two years.

Ideal qualities in a spouse: Personable, secure and confident.

Why she wanted to get married at first sight: “I saw that six-month follow-up episode, and it seemed really genuine.”

Biggest fear: Jumping into a relationship after being single for such a long time.

Jessica Castro, 30, Queens

Jessica CastroPhoto: FYI

A receptionist at a law firm, Castro has held a job since she was 14 and wants a man who values hard work — in life and in love.

Dating history: Engaged to a man she dated for seven years, which ended because he cheated on her. Single for two years.

Ideal qualities in a spouse: Close with family (especially his mother), independent, strong work ethic, loving and affectionate.

Why she wanted to get married at first sight: Castro applied for Season 1 and wasn’t matched but watched every episode. “I saw two successful marriages in Season 1, and thought, ‘I want that.’ ”

Biggest fear: Not being able to communicate effectively with her husband.

Ryan DeNino, 29, Staten Island

Ryan DeNinoPhoto: FYI

The ambitious De Nino earned a degree in business management/marketing and sales and now owns his own consulting business.

Dating history: One girlfriend of five years. Single 1½ years.

Ideal qualities in a spouse: Honest, trustworthy, outgoing, personable, family-oriented, caring and genuine.

Why he wanted to get married at first sight: “Knowing there were experts that would . . . get to know who I am, hopefully find me a match that would be compatible for me.”

Biggest fear: “Dealing with somebody [I’m not] compatible with and then having to live with them for six weeks.”

Sean Varricchio, 35, Jackson, NJ

Sean VarricchioPhoto: FYI

ER/trauma nurse Varricchio leads an active lifestyle, enjoying daily workouts, bowling, flag football and running half-marathons.

Dating history: Late bloomer, played the field in his 20s, several relationships lasting 12 to 18 months.

Ideal qualities in a spouse: Athletic, intelligent, genuine, good heart, good family values, motivated and professional.

Why he wanted to get married at first sight: “I have a science background, I’m very analytical and I thought there’s got to be something to this.”

Biggest fear: That he gets his heart broken.

Ryan Ranellone, 29, Long Island

Ryan RanellonePhoto: FYI

Real estate agent Ranellone lives with his mother and 12-year-old niece, whom he has helped raise since her parents died.

Dating history: Two long-distance relationships (longest lasted for one year). Single for eight months.

Ideal qualities in a spouse: Loyal, honest, dedicated and family-oriented.

Why he wanted to get married at first sight: “When it comes to dating, [I’ve been] unorthodox [like having long-distance relationships]. That’s the way I’ve liked it.”

Biggest fear: “If it doesn’t work out, oh God, I’m a divorcé.”

Reality TV uhdikt
onyinye
onyinye

Back to top Go down

perfection - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:34 am

Thanks for putting that info up.  I still don't get why Jessica on social media is totally different than the person being presented here. scratch

Last edited by atem on Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:35 am

ThankMeLater wrote:A&E posted one of the new promo's on their Instagram page for those of you who haven't seen it.

http://websta.me/n/aetv

Thanks! yes

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:37 am

Awesome! yes Thanks for posting that onyinye Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:44 am

Thanks onyinye!

I love your avi
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:07 am

You can tell who would be matched up with each other from that article. I love how Davina said her biggest fear is "not being attracted to her husband" she got lucky with probably the most attractive guy of the three laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:21 am

ThankMeLater wrote:You can tell who would be matched up with each other from that article. I love how Davina said her biggest fear is "not being attracted to her husband" she got lucky with probably the most attractive guy of the three laugh out loud

laugh out loud yeah he is the closest of what i called a mix of sweet and hot guy. From a glimpse he gives me the same vibe as Ken from LITW 2 (Who married Yanina) . Hopefully he wont be disappointing Praying giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:29 am

Yupp hopefully he is hot and a sweetheart BC so far I'm already sold on his looks laugh out loud

Anyways, Jessica tweeted:
@Ms_Castro
Tuesday morning March 17th Make sure to tune into "Good Morning America" ! You Might Just See A Familiar Face

This could be that the brides are on GMA tomorrow?

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:48 am

thanks! thats a good news. Cant wait to get the scoop!

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:30 pm

Will definitely be recording GMA tomorrow!

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:08 pm

FYI posted a new promo on their Facebook page for those who might want to check it out Smiley

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:04 pm

Great summary article that contains the bio material from onyinye's post. Nice because it puts each person's picture with his/her description.

Meet the 6 singles up next to get ‘Married at First Sight’

Based on matching flower colors I would say these are the couples:

Sean & Davina (purple)

perfection - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 A46df5bb-9511-4bb4-9e45-18abf722fad4

Ryan R & Jaclyn (yellow)

perfection - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 167f1caf-21b1-41dc-8cf9-b824c29d7117

I wasn't able to find a pic with Ryan D, but Jessica's colors are red...so she's not with the other two guys. I'm thinking it must be Ryan D. What do you guys think?

perfection - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 7457ea5b-e7a0-4e44-ad90-508ef970e1af

perfection - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 31877b18-51d4-44aa-8d2d-d162d99e335a

ETA: I just read back through some of the previous pages and I see that TML came up with these same couples earlier...so let me just say, I concur.

perfection - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 51 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 30 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+90
TwinkleB13
WatcheronWall
TheEyesHaveIt
sherrie714
Sulamit