SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 42 of 56 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 49 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 42 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by CarrieA Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:38 pm

Maybe it's his tryout to replace CH rofl Everyone knows he would take that job in a heartbeat!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 42 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:39 pm

LaureanT wrote:
lavenderred wrote:Maybe Reid is being silly and controversial to drum up business for his upcoming BP2 blog?

I also think Reid and Ben both have great senses of humor. Perhaps Reid is having fun poking fun at him in a backhanded way -- as in "winning" is not being F1. :gotcha:

Reid! Heart be still. I love myself some Reid. giggling

I believe that Reid and Kristen have a plan to do some type of media in the future and have been in talks with production people about it. This may be his entree into this avenue.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:47 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
LaureanT wrote:
lavenderred wrote:Maybe Reid is being silly and controversial to drum up business for his upcoming BP2 blog?

I also think Reid and Ben both have great senses of humor. Perhaps Reid is having fun poking fun at him in a backhanded way -- as in "winning" is not being F1. :gotcha:

I believe that Reid and Kristen have a plan to do some type of media in the future and have been in talks with production people about it. This may be his entree into this avenue.

Are you serious??? What kind of media? a reality show??
weeeeeeeeee he is GREAT on camera -- I don't want him to do any monotonous CH Captain obvious announcements though!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:50 pm

emusha wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
LaureanT wrote:

Are you serious??? What kind of media? a reality show??
weeeeeeeeee he is GREAT on camera -- I don't want him to do any monotonous CH Captain obvious announcements though!

There was talk some time back that he was trying, he's already done one HGTV show and I think he caught the bug, that was done about 15 months before he appeared on the Bachelorette.

I always thought he wanted to get into show business when he was on Jilly's season. Don't get me wrong I loved Reid and still do, he's one in a million.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:12 pm

Yes, Reid will be blogging BP2 for thebachelor.tv from tweets last night:

reidrosenthal1 Reid Rosenthal
I think im the official blogger for the #bachelorpad Cant wait for that!! Get ready #bachelorette
Jul 25th
theyearofelan elan g
Yes, @reidrosenthal1 is going to be blogging for thebachelor.tv for every episode of Bachelor Pad. He's back and more sarcastic than ever.
Jul 25th
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:14 pm

lavenderred wrote:Yes, Reid will be blogging BP2 for thebachelor.tv from tweets last night:

reidrosenthal1 Reid Rosenthal
I think im the official blogger for the #bachelorpad Cant wait for that!! Get ready #bachelorette
Jul 25th
theyearofelan elan g
Yes, @reidrosenthal1 is going to be blogging for thebachelor.tv for every episode of Bachelor Pad. He's back and more sarcastic than ever.
Jul 25th

Oh, Lord! Well, at least there will be some literacy to contrast JesseC's lack thereof.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Becky75 Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:20 pm

SQUEE! Still love Reid. This will be classic.

Becky75

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:59 pm

Yay! Love me some Reid! heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:01 pm

aww I was hoping for a vlog as opposed to a written blog reidisms aren't the same written down
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:19 pm

emusha wrote:aww I was hoping for a vlog as opposed to a written blog reidisms aren't the same written down

Ahhh but can't you just picture him saying all that stuff.......
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:26 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
emusha wrote:aww I was hoping for a vlog as opposed to a written blog reidisms aren't the same written down

Ahhh but can't you just picture him saying all that stuff.......

haha ohhh but he does it sooo much better than my imagination and it's been years since I was watching him on my screen...but I'll hone my imagination by watching a few of his vids then :D
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:33 pm

This is great. He wanted to be co-host and asked TPTB, but they went with only CH for BP2.
So they are letting him blog instead. Reid would have been hilarious as co-host.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 56 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 49 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #5

+81
atem
BlondieGal
tigertiz
Bronwyn
Pipsqueek