SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:25 pm

grace8136 wrote:
see2love wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

This seems important to me too. TPTB brushed over this as best as they could. No date card, no reaction from the other girls, no explanation and then that "4 minutes" continued to Elan's party.

I was surprised that Whitney was on the group date where Chris was kissing and ran off with Britt in front of the girls. If he had done that in front of Becca I'd consider that a red flag. In ep. 3 he gave Becca the GD rose over Britt, so it would have been interesting to see if things would have gone differently in Becca had been there too.

I am #teamBecca and think she is F1, but I also remember Catherine tweeting that she never got a group date rose! So I am unsure if the group date rose would matter on the grand scale of things

It's not that she got the GD rose. IA that's not necessarily telling. It was that he was chasing Britt big time that day in front of Whitney. The girls were all very upset by it. It was like Clare and Jpabs on the group date in the little boats in Vietnam. The difference is Nikki was not there to see it. Is there an example of an F1 seeing the lead chase another?

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:32 am

Chrisbecca wrote:Here is a portion of the last People Magazine Blog that Chris wrote.

"I was really excited to go to Becca's hometown. I haven't spent much time in the South, and I'd never been to Louisiana, but it was exactly how I pictured it. The bayou was almost as beautiful as Becca, and I was happy I didn't have to wrestle a gator! (But if it came down to it, I would wrestle a gator, a bear – hell, I might even throw down with Hulk Hogan to protect Becca."  

He writes in past tense as he describes this portion of their date, but switches to present tense at the end and writes, "if it came down to it, I would wrestle a gator, a bear – hell, I might even throw down with Hulk Hogan to protect Becca".

It should be "if it came down to it, I would have wrestled a gator...."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:16 am

AlohaLady wrote:I apologize if this has been brought up before.  I just saw the video on e on line and Chris was asked about wedding dates after she asked him about Valentines Day.  He said they weren't at that "step" yet and to me, they haven't reached the first step yet which is an engagement.  This makes me  believe that Becca is the F1 and at the FRC, he didn't propose knowing she likes to takes things slow and so he proposes that they date.  I'm guessing that he might propose at the ATFR.  What do you think?

I also noticed that the video of Chris and Becca kissing in the water during tomorrow's show is no longer there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:40 pm

see2love wrote:I have another theory, I have noticed a clue in some tweets by MF over the years that point to the F1.
I have made a list of some of some of his past tweets and he usually posts the tweets towards the end of filming.

It could be completely nothing, but I remember that was what sold me on Nikki, Jef, Catherine and Des's Chris being F1.

JPG's season- @fleissmeister: I think Juan Pablo is falling in love. Gooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllll!!!!!!!!! 22/10. ( Nikki scored on the soccer date and shouted goalllll)- Nikki was F1

Sean's season tweet- "Bachelor nation will, really DIG the season" (Catherine used the word dig a lot and wrote it in her note to Sean also)- Catherine F1

Emily's season tweet- "Emily is not looking to fall in love with 2 or 3 people just with "1"( Jef with 1 "f"- F1

This is what he tweeted towards the end of Chris's filming.

@fleissmeister: Buckle up, #Bachelornation !!! Gonna be a wild ride!!- I believe it is in reference to the runaway horse on Becca's date.

Like I said, could mean nothing but we will find out in 2 weeks I guess

julychild wrote:

You know me, I'm always down for a good conspiracy theory,and I love this one because I can actually "see" what you are saying. So,I went to Fleiss account and got one more to add to your stash:

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  ·  Dec 29
One week from today! The new year brings a new Bachelor. And this one is very good!!!

CH has called Becca a "good girl" twice that I've seen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:44 am

RE:  ROSE CEREMONY LINEUPS

Aunties_Love wrote:
Max64 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Am I the only one that thinks that Becca was probably going to be the one to go home, but Chris was too afraid to let her go after she just admitted she was a virgin, in fear of being labeled a major jerk for doing so?  

No, it crossed my mind too.  I don't know what the usual RC line up is, I don't know if Becca in the middle is significant or not??  Didn't sound like their date ended on a good vibe, with her uncertainty about love and Arlington, I just don't see how that's going to change for her in a few days.  Wasn't there some spoiler out there that said she wasn't that into Chris?

It has been asked about Rose ceremony lineup so am putting the ones up for the Bachelor that I do have.  Hope they help.Bachelor 11 and 14 are the only ones that had a F1 standing in the same position as Whitney was.  Other than that, all of the other seasons had the F2 or F3 standing in that spot.  Also, seasons 6, 13, 15, 17 all had the F1 in the correct place(Becca's)

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 4 B6%20F3_zpswrvk5kup
teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 4 B7F3_zpsbv0ozcug
teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 4 B11%20%20%20F3_zpsa3vvpfxg
teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 4 B13%20%20%20F3_zpsdvpasids
teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 4 B14%20%20%20F3_zpskmragwlx
teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 4 B15%20%20F3_zpsfysim9mr
teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 4 B16%20%20%20F3_zpsdwiqwzqc
teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 4 B17%20%20%20f3_zpsq3ynskob
teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 4 B18%20%20%20F4_zps1zgoppvy

I want to apologize for the quality of the pics.  they were all taken from the videos themselves and hope that means that they won't of been switched around and messing with us.  At least that's my hopes.

Now with the Bachelorette seasons they seem far less reliable and patterns harder to decifer.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:11 am

WORTH-WAIT ...(TBU)

Litta wrote :
Seeing this again, reminded me of something on the HTDs. In your clip, Chris says something like it's been worth the wait. On the HTD during a PI that I believe to be made post filming in LA, Chris says this after talking to Becca's mom. If it is a PI made post season, then it's part of the story that TPTB want us to see.

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 4 976e1395-6079-49f7-aa22-0091af89bb11

And of course, mura, I know you posted this from Becca's IG from December 15, but here it is again. (Becca's IG)
beccatilley5
2 months ago
#werth #werd
teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 4 Screenshot2015-02-18at92549PM

Litta123 wrote:I saw this being discussed up thread, but here it is with emphasis. Becca says this.

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 4 Dc1935d0-6bb2-424f-be6e-1a751a044bac

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:08 pm

WHATEVER IT TAKES

Becca: 2:10

Chris: 0: 09: over him and Becca on their 1st date, South Dakota  :stirthepot  :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:28 pm

see2love wrote:I have another theory, I have noticed a clue in some tweets by MF over the years that point to the F1.
I have made a list of some of some of his past tweets and he usually posts the tweets towards the end of filming.

It could be completely nothing, but I remember that was what sold me on Nikki, Jef, Catherine and Des's Chris being F1.

JPG's season- @fleissmeister: I think Juan Pablo is falling in love. Gooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllll!!!!!!!!! 22/10. ( Nikki scored on the soccer date and shouted goalllll)- Nikki was F1

Sean's season tweet- "Bachelor nation will, really DIG the season" (Catherine used the word dig a lot and wrote it in her note to Sean also)- Catherine F1

Emily's season tweet- "Emily is not looking to fall in love with 2 or 3 people just with "1"( Jef with 1 "f"- F1

This is what he tweeted towards the end of Chris's filming.

@fleissmeister: Buckle up, #Bachelornation !!! Gonna be a wild ride!!- I believe it is in reference to the runaway horse on Becca's date.

Like I said, could mean nothing but we will find out in 2 weeks I guess

julychild wrote:

You know me, I'm always down for a good conspiracy theory,and I love this one because I can actually "see" what you are saying. So,I went to Fleiss account and got one more to add to your stash:

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  ·  Dec 29
One week from today! The new year brings a new Bachelor. And this one is very good!!!

CH has called Becca a "good girl" twice that I've seen.

Maggenzm wrote:
For Des season, he said "out of left field"...

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:44 pm

FURTHER TO THE "WORTH IT"
This is one of Chris' first interviews (view at 3:00 minute mark)

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:46 pm

Great points all. I really like this one @Maggenzm wrote:
"For Des season, he said "out of left field"... it fit the situation and Chris the baseball player to a T.

Has anyone noticed if there are any fleiss posts that could be interpreted in favor of Whitney F1?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:27 am

BTS MOMENTS MENTIONED IN THE BLOG

I found CP is loving his BTS moments with B, that he needs to spilled it on his blog..laugh out loud. Full blog recap is available on the Fan Forum.

1. The run away horse scene epis.6 (eventhough later ABC featured it on a deleted scene)

2. The making out on the couch on epis. 7

3. The BD gifts on epis 8 : necklace, bracelets and the ferris wheel ride.

Comparing with past seasons :

he is on par with JPG with 3 BTS details- Interesting, isnt it? giggling . He is MF's 'golden boy' while JPG is the 'rebel enemy'  Rolling Eyes :

- spilled his kiss in the cave w Nikki on their first date ep.5,
- the Venezuelan hat for Nikki and meeting his friends on epi 7
- the BD gift for Nikki on epi 8.

so, ...there's that

and..we got this very strong statement  as the cherry on top :
I felt in my gut, in my soul, that I couldn't say goodbye to that girl.

a couple of posters has mentioned that line resembles Sean's line over Cat.  :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:36 pm

Luvstruck wrote: Great points all. I really like this one @Maggenzm wrote:
"For Des season, he said "out of left field"... it fit the situation and Chris the baseball player  to a T.

Has anyone noticed if there are any fleiss posts that could be interpreted in favor of Whitney F1?

As much as I would like a surprise ending, I do think the wild ride tweet by Fleiss could very well be the FD boat trip with Whitney, as CH and CS have described in their blogs.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion

+8
Lievta
Litta123
Beagle
Luvstruck
RizBiz