SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:45 pm

truelovealways wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
concerned36 wrote:

It's a dress that looks white and gold in one light but it's really blue and black. It's really dumb.

Tweeting at the same time??!!  AND about the same thing??!!  Wow!  Another clue??  teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 6 3806527698 :stirthepot lolpanda   This reminds me of Andi and Josh when they tweeted minutes apart!

Truelove, my daughter showed me that yesterday.  We both saw gold and white but friends looked at the same pic and see black and blue.  So weird.  

Here's the tweets
Becca said this first about seeing both colors of the dress
@beccatilley5: @Leasa9 ive seen both and its the weirdest thing ive experienced in a long time!

Then a short time later Chris answered what color he thought the dress is
@C_Soules: @farmerfauxhawk blue

Then within minutes of Chris answering blue Becca retweeted Ellen talking about the dress
:detective

soccermom333 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Well, practically everyone is tweeting about that dress on my accounts.
For me it wasn't that they were talking about the dress it was how closein time they tweeted from one another

Exactly!  Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion

Post by Litta123 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:04 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
for those not in the know. CH mentioned in a media/interview that they have to 'work around' some stuff, since C is wearing his heart on his sleeve (Poor guy! laugh out loud) . I assume Litta's analysis could be one of them.

Litta123 wrote:So I went through the PIs from Bali. There really wasn't anything terribly unusual. All seemed to take place in Bali, except one Chris PI for Whitney...filling in her story/obstacle. It was either from Iowa or post season back in LA.

One thing did pop out to me that I thought was interesting. I can't prove anything one way or another, but I thought I'd share. For Whitney's date, Chris wore yellow and white shirts. For Becca's, he wore orange and lavender. Interestingly though, during Whitney's date, Chris gives a few PIs in an orange shirt...which to me implies he's talking about Becca. These PIs do not use anyone's name. Chris simply uses pronouns.

See for yourself and you be the judge. Was Chris talking about Whitney...or was he really talking about Becca?

Btw, I was discussing the PIs in a PM. To make this faster, I'm just going to quote that part of my PM...so we're jumping into the middle of my note. I won't bore you with the rest...there weren't any breakthroughs...sadly!
Whitney's FD -- Now this starts out very strange. Chris has two PIs (same background as above), but wearing the orange shirt he had on for Becca's FD. He makes very general statements, specifically...(btw, these may not be verbatim, but they are the essence of what was said.)

"I'm looking deeply into our relationship right now." (Chris wearing orange shirt.)

"But today I just want to enjoy the day with her." (Chris wearing orange shirt). This is followed by a Chris VO while Whitney is walking. He says, "I have truly have missed her." He uses terrible grammar when he speaks.   giggling   It's tough to tell if it was a continuation of his PI...the tone of his voice sounds the same, but it could be a Frankenbite.  no idea  The bottom line is that we can't say one way or another if he was speaking of Whitney...or of Becca.  See for yourself. It's in the first 40 secs...

At around 1:35 of the above, there is lots of slice and dice with Chris's comments, Again he is in the orange shirt and says, "I am excited to have some soilid one-on-one time." With who? Becca?
Listen around 2:15 -- more orange shirt comments, but generic in nature about Bali.

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 6 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:29 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:WORTH-WAIT PART 2.

Thanks to the generous  Auntie for this needed Ep.3 clip

" He is Worth it!"

'Its All Worth It"

Litta123 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:Chris at 3:00 min mark "I think it was worth it!" :whistle:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RfsJcqFtKUk

Thanks for the heads up, TLA! For mura's collection...

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 6 646823d9-b43c-45ab-ab82-1374657193d3

Ok, I haven't seen this discussed yet (maybe it's in another thread?), but I'm a little frantic here. Will someone please watch the 2nd video above where Becca and Chris are talking about having kids? What does he seem to almost say in response to her question: "How many kids to you want?" I don't want to say what it sounds like to me, so I'll just leave the question with you guys. Help!! question

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:41 pm

Hi Lievta!.. just a friendly reminder that this is a NO discussion thread for any Becca's F1 finding. Smiley. You are welcome anytime to join us in Becca's discussion thread https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2827p744-bachelor-19-becca-tilly-4

that topic in particular has been discussed. Many heard it as he meant to say " As many as WE..." before quickly revised it to "WORKS". laugh out loud. Poor guy...giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:09 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Hi Lievta!.. just a friendly reminder that this is a NO discussion thread for any Becca's F1 finding. Smiley. You are welcome anytime to join us in Becca's discussion thread  https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2827p744-bachelor-19-becca-tilly-4

that topic in particular has been discussed. Many heard it as he meant to say " As many as WE..." before quickly revised it to "WORKS". laugh out loud. Poor guy...giggling

Ooops! Still new to posting!
Thank you!!

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:46 pm

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 6 Screen19
(Sc credit: Lurker11)

Litta123 wrote :

Weird! What an odd turn of phrase...one would never say I give a dismount a #2. One says it's a 10....or a 7...or a 5. Why #2? Was this a clue that Whitney is F2?

Unlikely that Chris would intentionally do that, but weird nonetheless!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:57 am

So..i was just get bored and need some more materials to :stirthepot :uptonogood .

we know B just changed her TW's PP to this one :

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 6 73dmc3

I know it was from her IG some time ago, with her particular respond on comments that stood out to me.

Here it is :
Beccatilley5
teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 6 10919725_846043842105470_253590537_n
Loving my black leather jacket from @kbkasuals . Honestly, i have been searching and searching for the perfect one- and i finally found it!!! Check. Them. Out! @kbkasuals
2.05 pm 1/24/2015

Planning to wear the perfect leather jacket when you're living on the cow farm?? Most of you girls are just trying to get on television.#sell-outs
cindbatl - about a month ago

@cindbatl leather jackets are great anywhere. And keep you warm on motorcycles and in cold weather Smiley
beccatilley5 - about a month ago

i just found the 'motorcycles' and 'cold weather' as interesting.................. :stirthepot
(my "interesting jar" is almost full! $$$$$$$$  lolpanda )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:18 am

The NOTEBOOK MOVIE REFERENCE - Chris and Becca Storyline

credit : all posters's in Becca's thread who gathered all of these observations  yes

Julychild wrote :

That scene from the preview: Chris saying to Becca "What do you want?" (a la Noah to Allie), plus the Ferris wheel ride, to the canoe in the bayou, to Chris saying "do you want to get in the water?" Straight out of The Notebook!

It's all about first love, people!

pkk wrote:
Since we're talking about the Notebook...Isn't it funny that B posted this pic from The Notebook years ago :cutesmile!: ...Fast forward to the Bachelor, little did she know she'd have her own "Notebook scene" with Chris  :sweetheart:

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 6 Becca13

murasaki1393 wrote:now onto these..Dang..who knew MF is lovin him some Nicholas Sparks too... teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 6 3806527698

thanks for the heads up TLA

Canoe Scene

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 6 4d00e499f9f3dd0aa2fe9b3d6a911bb1_zpsd786ca80

Ferris Wheel

inserted VO : 4:09: it was like a movie scene on the ferris wheel

"DO you want to get in the water? "

on 1: 42 mark

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:42 am

Becca Tilley
‏@beccatilley5
I am sitting here watching last week's episode and CANT STOP LAUGHING. The #virgin talk...the music... & sighs... & pauses are so good!

Robin Cram ‏@s10truckin Mar 2
@beccatilley5 laughing is a good sign if you weren't picked! Hopefully your not depressed! #TeamBecca @BachelorABC

Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5 Mar 2
@s10truckin laughing is a good sign period!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:35 am

I credit 2 great sleuthers who shared me this finding. tyvm
I lean to think its belong to Becca as the F1 stash and worth-mentioning. Take it as you will Smiley

Whitney followed Katie (Becca's older sister), on Feb 28, then quickly unfollowed her.

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 6 2gv8q3k

Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaLady Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:47 am

murasaki1393 wrote:The NOTEBOOK MOVIE REFERENCE - Chris and Becca Storyline

credit : all posters's in Becca's thread who gathered all of these observations  yes

Julychild wrote :

That scene from the preview: Chris saying to Becca "What do you want?" (a la Noah to Allie), plus the Ferris wheel ride, to the canoe in the bayou, to Chris saying "do you want to get in the water?" Straight out of The Notebook!

It's all about first love, people!

pkk wrote:
Since we're talking about the Notebook...Isn't it funny that B posted this pic from The Notebook years ago :cutesmile!: ...Fast forward to the Bachelor, little did she know she'd have her own "Notebook scene" with Chris  :sweetheart:

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 6 Becca13

murasaki1393 wrote:now onto these..Dang..who knew MF is lovin him some Nicholas Sparks too... teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 6 3806527698

thanks for the heads up TLA

Canoe Scene

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 6 4d00e499f9f3dd0aa2fe9b3d6a911bb1_zpsd786ca80

Ferris Wheel

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 6 E1YyDV

"DO you want to get in the water? "

on 1: 42 mark

In reference to the Notebook, during the 1-on-1 in the loft, in a VO, Chris said how great it would be to be Becca's first love and what an incredible story that would be to tell, or something like that.

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:53 am

GuardianAngel wrote:teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 6 Nikki-ferrell-finale-620x354

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 6 47d1244249f3d877ab35dd4ff94d32a9

examiner

GuardianAngel wrote:teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 6 Z

dailymail

GuardianAngel wrote:Cat had a gold dress, Sean had a grey suit on with a stripped tie with gold in it.

Lindsay had a blue dress on.

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 6 Sean-lowe-6-600

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 6 Lindsay-approaches-the-final-rose-ceremony

[url=thedailydishn.wordpress.com-822]dailydish[/url]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion

+8
Lievta
Litta123
Beagle
Luvstruck
RizBiz