SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:31 pm

Chris on Ellen Feb 23rd described Whitney as a "Mother" when Ellen asked him to describe her.

On Feb 27th Whitney posted this picture on Twitter looking lovingly at a baby ...

IG Photo of Whitney holding Baby
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:42 pm

IMO this is the happiest that I have seen Chris all season.

Episode 2, Whitney giving him whiskey. She tweeted out photo on January 12

Whitney Bischoff @whitbisch    ·   Jan 12    
And in today's valuable life lesson we learned that whiskey yields roses @TempletonRye #TheBachelor

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion  - Page 3 1

NOTE: I am having the hardest time to insert the photo from Whitney's Twitter ... it's a good one!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:15 am

Jaclyn Swartz @JaclynSwartz · Feb 23
So refreshing to see a contestant so genuinely in love with #TheBachelor like Whitney is with Chris
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have been given information by someone, who has been told they know Becca and has recently hung out with her.

Becca has NOT disclosed who Chris' F1 is. It is their opinion that Becca is acting like she is the F1, however they believe she isn't. It is their opinion she is trying to make other believe she is the F1.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:36 pm

lurker11 wrote:So looks like Becca did hang with girls during WTA.
bffs - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion  - Page 3 Screen20
Source
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:58 pm

Lucas15 wrote on Fri Feb 27, 2015 (MVM note: I am adding to the sleuthing no discussion thread a portion of his original post as this features new information from WetPaint):

"This last one may require a bit of explanation. It starts with the observation (actually made by my wife) that the FRC (and MTP and LCD) are usually held in an exotic location which is usually near to the FD location or at least in the same country and this time they flew to Bali and only had one date there. I started wondering if this was always planned that way or if it was changed and if changed - why did they change it? I found a WetPaint article that alludes to the fact that it was originally planned to film the MTP / LCD and FRC in Bali but they retracted this in a November 11 article:

WetPaint wrote:
UPDATE (11/19/14): We originally reported that both Bachelor 2015’s overnight dates in the Fantasy Suites and the Final Rose ceremony would take place in the Indonesian paradise of Bali, but apparently producers have one more trick up their sleeves: After Chris Soules narrows his Season 19 ladies down to just two, production will head back to Iowa for the Final Rose Ceremony. Yep, ABC is making darn tootin’ sure that whatever woman becomes Mrs. Soules knows ahead of time that her new life will include a whole lotta’ corn fields.

So it was a change - but why? IMO the reason for the change was that on Chris's FD with Whitney when they talked about Arlington, Whitney said she was at a disadvantage because she had never seen Arlington and Chris then put pressure on the producers to change things so that she would have a chance to see Arlington before having to make a decision to accept a proposal."

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:01 pm

Diana wrote:
bffs - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion  - Page 3 Screen20
Source

Interesting.
As an aside, I think Amber is stunning.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:17 pm

Right after HTD I had analyzed Chris S' People Blogs and how he mentioned Whitney vs. Becca. I found that in four of Chris S' PEOPLE blogs that mention Becca, Chris (or ABC's PR team) writes about Becca in a promotional way to encourage ongoing viewing, which he has never done once for Whitney. In three of those mentions, the blog IMO seems to exploit Becca's virginity as a reason to tune in versus making attempts to paint a broader picture of Becca, as he does for Whitney (see below):

Week 4 blog: “Becca and I had a great chat and felt an instant connection, and that was the moment I knew she was going to be around for a long time. Spoiler? Stay tuned.”

Week 6 blog: “Our connection was real, and it was strong. Now, at this point watching, Becca has told you all that she's a virgin. But keep in mind that's not something she had told me. You'll have to keep watching for a while to see how that unfolds!”

Week 7 (last paragraph): Things definitely come to a head tomorrow, so you'll have to tune in to find out what happens. Also tomorrow, I head to the remaining four women's hometowns. How will I react to Jade's scandalous past? Will Becca tell me her secret? And whose family doesn't give me their blessing? It's all happening tomorrow night!

Week 8 (last paragraph): “Next week, I go to beautiful Bali with Becca, Whitney and Kaitlyn. Will Becca reveal her secret to me? Will we go to the fantasy suite together? Will anyone turn down the fantasy suite? How do I say goodbye to a woman I'm falling in love with? You'll have to tune in to find out.”

He never once mentions Whitney as a "stay tuned" type of one dimensional character in the show in any of his blogs. Here are the comments he had made about Whitney (comments from Blog 1 through to his FD blog) ...

How CS has described Whitney and his time with her

-Talking to Whitney was definitely a highlight
-impressed me with her beauty and poise
-loved Whitney's spontaneity
-showed me that she lives in the moment.  
-did a great job mingling and keeping our story in line
-She's so friendly and everyone got along with her
-we totally tore it up on the dance floor
-surprised watching Whitney and Ashley I.'s interactions. Seeing it now, I'm even happier that I gave Whitney the rose
-Whitney couldn't have been cuter
-my friends LOVED her. They were really grilling her, and asking tough questions, and that girl handled it like a pro.
-She really amazed me with her poise and her honesty. That woman knocked it out of the park.
-Whitney really opened up to me about her family and her difficult past
-she had faced such adversity in her life because of how strong she is
-I wanted to be strong for her and hearing her talk so fondly of her mother made me realize where she got her strength
-that girl always has something up her sleeve for me.
-Whitney looked damn sexy in those scrubs. Even sexier was how smart she is and how passionate she is about what she does.
-I could tell how proud she is of her career, and it's really remarkable that she completes people's families for a living
-I loved how honest Whitney's answer was. She said she would never choose Arlington but that it's not about the place itself – it's about the person you're with. I admired her honesty.
- Truthfully, I loved that Whitney said she'd be ready to have babies, because I'm 33, and that's definitely something I want sooner than later.
- It took Whitney a few seconds before she said yes to the Fantasy Suite, and she totally freaked me out. Once again, that girl knew how to trick me and keep me on my toes!
- I was relieved when she said finally said yes because I really wanted that alone time with her, and we had an incredible night together.

How CS has described his relationship with Whitney
-That night Whitney and I really took our relationship to another level. Being able to show Whitney the mural and see the look on her face was incredible. It was the perfect ending to the perfect day.

-I knew how strong Whitney's feelings were for me, and it caught me off guard that her sister refused to give her blessing.

-I would have loved to have received her blessing, but it didn't affect my feelings for Whitney.

-Later that night, hearing Whitney say she'd fallen in love with me reminded me why I embarked on this journey. The past couple of weeks had been so hard and so heart-wrenching, but hearing Whitney say those words made everything worth it
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:59 pm

Diana wrote:
Source

Becca deleted the photo within 6 hours.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:15 pm

I was told yesterday Whitney IS engaged to Chris. This person is not my proven to be right all the time source but I figured Id post it anyway because its not the first to say this and they were right about Becca being at the WTA AP and Chris being on DWTS.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:30 pm

Add Carly to the list of former contestants who picked Whitney as F1 (scroll to bottom). Thank you Albean99!!

albean99 wrote:I saw Carly on Good Morning Texas this morning. She looked cute and I thought came across well. I typed out a lot of it but I'm guessing the video will be on the site at some point. Good Morning Texas

You actually made it really far along in this whole process and I want to know if it’s exactly what you thought it was going to be? What surprised you the most?

C: I never lived in a house with that many girls before, that was pretty surprising. I didn’t know what to expect with finding a relationship again and I hadn’t liked someone in a really long time. I liked him really quickly and that surprised me.

Did your brother give you any tips?

C: My brother’s tip was do not get involved in the drama. (she covered her eyes and laughed)
You were honest, let’s put it that way. You were very honest.

Let’s get to you & Chris, shall we? (they talked about the Love Doctor date which I’ll skip)
Did you at any point in time really see yourself falling for Chris? And hey I could move from Arlington TX to Arlington Ohio.

C: I absolutely did. The small town didn’t bother me at all. I liked him so much you know if I fall in love I’m just going to go anywhere to be with that person. It’s a very small town but he is a great guy and someone’s going to be very lucky to be in that small town.

We talked before the show about Juan Pablo and how maybe his intentions weren’t as genuine and you say Chris really was there for the right reasons.

C: For sure.

I loved you on this season because you to me seemed like that women’s kind of woman. You had a lot of girlfriends in the house. That doesn’t always happen. You were definitely not a fan of a few of them including Kelsey and Britt. But you weren’t afraid to say that to their face either. (They showed a clip of Britt and asked Carly what bothered her the most about her.)

C: What bothered me most is that I was hearing two different sides of the story. One in front of the camera and she’d talk to Chris and say something else. That was a problem for me because he told me specifically his biggest fear in that situation was that someone would leave Arlington and for me to hear that she didn’t want to be there and to change her story that was just a red flag to me.

Right out of the gate she was a front runner so that was surprising when all of that unfolded and he ended up letting her go.

C: Well I really did like her until I had a reason not to trust her. I really did and then I just kept hearing different things and all the girls were hearing these different things you know it wasn’t just me. I do have to say that there were a few moments that I said some things that I regret. I didn’t want to come off with the intention of sounding like that. I was trying to be funny at some points and they did not come off as funny. They hurt her feelings and I am sorry for those specific instances. I’m just not sorry for telling him about what happened.

(Talked about when the WTA was taped)
So all the girls have been watching the season unfold, seeing what the girls have been saying behind their backs on camera I am sure they are chomping at the bit to say something in their face.

C: I mean it’s pretty dramatic. I think a lot of people were watching and surprised by a lot of different things they didn’t know happened and they were ready to talk about them. They’re not quiet about it, let’s say that.

Did the girls come down hard on Kelsey because she was the one who gathered so much attention for acting bizarre at times.

C: You know there was a lot of- there was a lot for me, Britt, & Kelsey. That was what it revolved around I think.

It comes down to Becca & Whitney. What do you think? Who do you think’s the best fit?

C: Whitney’s my girl.

Whitney’s your girl. A lot of people are saying are saying Whitney.

C: But I loved Becca too. I just think Whitney’s a good fit.

The best fit for Chris.

C: Yeah.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:36 pm

sophienette wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Great sleuthing and posting Lucus15    :alltens:

IA, Chris's biggest fear is the fear is that he can't find love to bring home to Arlington and Becca feeds that fear and TPTB are highlighting this for their dramatic story line.  Whitney was his love story from the beginning but they have to show his journey in the Bachelor Bubble before they get to the ending at the FRC.

That said, I would not be surprised if Becca was sent home, then Chris hesitated and recomposed himself as to whether he would actually propose to Whitney.  IMO, he shouldn't propose to anyone if he was "really" that uncertain.  It is quite possible that Whitney was stuck in the limo driving around the cornfields of Iowa until TBTB gave signal that Chris was final ready to proceed.  

At the WTA Viewing Party in Chicago, Whitney had her photo taken with friends of Chris' sister and their hash tag for the photo is
"She's gonna win, We Know His Sister."    Game over, IMO.   Hugesmile

bestey
betsynooney
#TeamWhitney #thebachelor #shesgonnawin #weknowhissister. #hugsnotdrugs @whitb624 @kb1522 @smarkko @lorinielsen #bffs @souleschris @statechicago

Would it be ok for an Admin to copy the part above in the Whitney F1 no discussion thread?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion

+11
Beeleever
Dot R.
Rolly
eliza3
nutty1