SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion

Post by Diana Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:00 pm

Idlemess wrote:Millsy tweeted something about the finally being weird This takes me back to Chris blog where it was written that he thought Whitney's sister not giving her consent was weird.
Maybe he calls her to say Whitney is the F1 .... So now can he have her blessings. Or she's there in person. Has that happened before?

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion

Post by eliza3 Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:09 pm

Diana wrote:
Idlemess wrote:Millsy tweeted something about the finally being weird This takes me back to Chris blog where it was written that he thought Whitney's sister not giving her consent was weird.
Maybe he calls her to say Whitney is the F1 .... So now can he have her blessings. Or she's there in person. Has that happened before?

Emily's father was in South Africa when Brad proposed to her
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:16 pm

lurker11 wrote:Guys I think we have a Whitney winner....

lurker11 wrote:I'm jumping the gun but here's what i've got
bffs - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion  - Page 4 Screen23bffs - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion  - Page 4 Screen24

Super Slow Preview

lurker11 wrote:And the light seems to be up on Becca's face whereas it's hitting Whitney's chest... and the very pronounced cameraman shadow in Whitney's

Diana wrote:Another clue is they usually show the F1 looking upset in the limo and look at Whitney's eyes!
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:18 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Diana wrote:Lots of adorable shots of Whitney on IG right now. I'm so jealous of all these people laugh out loud

One comment I found interesting

Wow, what a clever clue! Smiley

bestey
betsynooney
#TeamWhitney #thebachelor #shesgonnawin #weknowhissister. #hugsnotdrugs @whitb624 @kb1522 @smarkko @lorinielsen #bffs @souleschris @statechicago
bffs - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion  - Page 4 11032941_1623798541173079_1307177102_n
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:19 pm

Diana wrote:Whitney is wearing her necklace from her HTD tonight.
bffs - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion  - Page 4 MXM5IjF

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion  - Page 4 MwaLsxd
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:09 pm

Diana wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
Chris responded to his one regret in show in an interview that appeared in March 3, 2015 People magazine:

While he owns all of the decisions made as the Bachelor, he does have one regret: "Watching the show back and watching the Big & Rich concert, me taking Britt – the cocktail portion of the date – maybe I could have handled that differently."

Source: http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-chris-soules-women-tell-all-highlights-kaitlyn-bachelorette

I also remember him saying (can't exactly remember where) that seeing Whitney cry was upsetting. It make sense that his regret would have to do with making his fiance upset.

Yes! His week 6 People Blog. Here are his two mentions of Whitney that he wrote. And remember, ABC showed us zero interaction between the two of them that night so it's just another example of how Chris mentioned Whitney in People blog but ABC chose not to show the two of them onscreen.  

Chris wrote:

“Whitney couldn't have been cuter.”

"I had no idea Britt would tell them all about the concert. I thought that was something we could have kept between the two of us to soften the blow on the girls. Either way, she told them, and hearing Carly say she felt invisible and seeing Kaitlyn and Whitney in tears broke my heart. I really didn't mean to cause anyone pain that night. At that point, I didn't think anything could get worse that week. Clearly, I was wrong."

Last point from me re weeks 5, 6 and 7 ...

IMO Producers MIGHT have urged Chris to give the GDR in week6 to another woman (and he chose Britt) especially since Whitney got week5 GDR and was going to get 1-on1 with Chris in week7.

In week5 Santa Fe rafting, Chris gave Whitney the GDR and Becca was also on that date. Again ABC failed to show us any interaction of Chris & Whitney at cocktail party (except for him giving her rose) and they showed them talking during cocktail party as a deleted scene.

Here's what CHris had to say about the week5 cocktail party in his blog:

“That after party sucked. It wasn't much of a party at all. Most of the girls used their time to talk about Jordan, which was totally counterproductive. There were only a couple – namely Kaitlyn and Whitney – who didn't want to waste their time talking about her, and I appreciated that. I was also really surprised watching Whitney and Ashley I.'s interactions. Seeing it now, I'm even happier that I gave Whitney the rose. There was no reason for the girls to be mean to Jordan when it was my decision to bring her to the party. Whitney's right, I don't want a mean girl.”

It should be noted that he called out Kaitlyn and Whitney as the two who did not waste their time ... and essentially lumped Becca in with "most of the girls."
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:13 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Diana wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
Chris responded to his one regret in show in an interview that appeared in March 3, 2015 People magazine:

While he owns all of the decisions made as the Bachelor, he does have one regret: "Watching the show back and watching the Big & Rich concert, me taking Britt – the cocktail portion of the date – maybe I could have handled that differently."

Source: http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-chris-soules-women-tell-all-highlights-kaitlyn-bachelorette

I also remember him saying (can't exactly remember where) that seeing Whitney cry was upsetting. It make sense that his regret would have to do with making his fiance upset.

Yes! His week 6 People Blog. Here are his two mentions of Whitney that he wrote. And remember, ABC showed us zero interaction between the two of them that night so it's just another example of how Chris mentioned Whitney in People blog but ABC chose not to show the two of them onscreen.  

Chris wrote:

“Whitney couldn't have been cuter.”

"I had no idea Britt would tell them all about the concert. I thought that was something we could have kept between the two of us to soften the blow on the girls. Either way, she told them, and hearing Carly say she felt invisible and seeing Kaitlyn and Whitney in tears broke my heart. I really didn't mean to cause anyone pain that night. At that point, I didn't think anything could get worse that week. Clearly, I was wrong."

Last point from me.... IMO Producers MIGHT have urged Chris give the GDR in week6 to another woman (and he chose Britt) especially since Whitney got week5 GDR and was going to get 1-on1 with Chris in week7.

In week5 Santa Fe rafting, Chris gave Whitney GDR on date that Becca was also on. Again ABC failed to show us any interaction of Chris & Whitney at cocktail party (except for him giving her rose) and then deleted scene. Here's what CHris had to say about the week5 cocktail party:

“That after party sucked. It wasn't much of a party at all. Most of the girls used their time to talk about Jordan, which was totally counterproductive. There were only a couple – namely Kaitlyn and Whitney – who didn't want to waste their time talking about her, and I appreciated that. I was also really surprised watching Whitney and Ashley I.'s interactions. Seeing it now, I'm even happier that I gave Whitney the rose. There was no reason for the girls to be mean to Jordan when it was my decision to bring her to the party. Whitney's right, I don't want a mean girl.”

It should be noted that he called out Kaitlyn and Whitney ... essentially lumping Becca in with "most of the girls."

Great post! Regarding the bolded, I too think TPTB want to spread the love around. I think Chris couldn't give Whit two back to back GDR's or would have been strongly encouraged not to.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:31 pm

Vincent Anzalone @MrVinceAnz
A little birdie told me Whitney gave her two week notice with her employer. Looks like a move to Iowa is in her future! #TheBachelor

Whitney follows him.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:40 am

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion  - Page 4 10894986_399485406891488_1789705416_n

@whitb624 Thank you Nick and Shannon for having such a fun wedding and an open bar!  Smiley #weddingcrashers #thebachelor
I don't think this was ever posted in this thread.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Dot R. Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:54 am

Silly clue, but it makes sense to me - when the bloopers were showing Whitney's dog, Chris broke out into a smile that really seemed like one of familiarity - like he knows and loves this dog.

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:02 am

Dot R. wrote:Silly clue, but it makes sense to me - when the bloopers were showing Whitney's dog, Chris broke out into a smile that really seemed like one of familiarity - like he knows and loves this dog.

I was actually surprised they had the cameras on Chris and showed his response during that blooper. His smile was unrestrained. bffs - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion  - Page 4 2498057887
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:43 am

Beeleever wrote:
Dot R. wrote:Silly clue, but it makes sense to me - when the bloopers were showing Whitney's dog, Chris broke out into a smile that really seemed like one of familiarity - like he knows and loves this dog.

I was actually surprised they had the cameras on Chris and showed his response during that blooper. His smile was unrestrained. bffs - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion  - Page 4 2498057887

To your point, while not equating the Jade date and "viewing" with this, the "incident" here as well as the "magic happens" comment shows me the ease and total comfort level they have with each other. If they were awkward with each other I would think it would have been ignored by both. Not only did it make the bloopers, it was also shown (partly) on air.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion

+11
Beeleever
Dot R.
Rolly
eliza3
nutty1