SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by nutty1 Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:53 pm

I copied this from the locked thread, MVMomForever was the original poster:

Sorry to be a realist here... but ... I spent WAY TOO MUCH time reading into Nick and his family's tweets last season (peanut butter, red wine, little peanut, top gun, princess bride, etc.) as confirmation that he was indeed F1. Remember when Nick's dad tweeted his pick of Peanut butter and many of us thought that was his way of telling us that Nick was F1? Ouchie.

I view these tweets as Becca and her family doing their part to promote the show, her funny sense of humor, her beauty, her fan following and her being in a great place & ready to move into lead spot. A virgin Bachelorette would certainly be a new spin and they certainly had tremendous success with the born-again virgin bachelor.

I couldn't agree more with this post. Last season, even though I was 99% sure Andi picked Josh, I allowed myself to take innocent tweets, comments, likes, and turn them into something they were not. So though I think it's always good to sleuth out other possibilities, I have learned that not every tweet, every song lyric, every word means something.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by northernviewer Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:19 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I agree with Nutty. I don't see Becca as a candidate for 'Ette.

Plus I bet not to many guys would be interested in be a contestant either if they knew it was her. It's just awkward. I love the fact that she is and not ashamed of it but I think the innocence that it implies isn't conducive to the Bach concept Sean was different as he never claimed to be a virgin just that he was celibate at that time, until marriage.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:48 pm

I could see either Becca or Whit being the ette tbh but I think it's more likely to be Whitney if she is not chosen. She seems more like someone they'd chose over Becca.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:29 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't think they're seriously considering Becca as lead because of what CH said in his blog about her. We saw how nervous Becca was when thinking about kissing Chris so I find it hard to picture what she's do if she had 25 guys to deal with. I like her but just don't think it would be good for her to be the Bachelorette. 

[size=30]Becca and Chris had a very romantic date and they really seem to get along well. In all seriousness, I don't like to make a big deal out of the "virgin" thing, but you can tell intimacy is an issue with Becca. This is not good or bad and it's not something to be judged, but as far as her relationship with Chris goes, so far, it's an issue. She's not comfortable with her sexuality and she is nervous and slightly uncomfortable in intimate situations with Chris. She did relax towards the end of the date and gave him a very sweet kiss. Becca is a good girl and Chris seems to really like her.[/size]
[size=30]
https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/chris-harrison-bachelor-blog-episode-6-020710916.html[/size]

We can look at pretty much anything and have some of it point to Becca and others Whitney (or sometimes even the same thing) but without further info I don't see how to prove any of it. I'm still leaving towards Whitney being the f1 but that could change.

Yes this gives me pause too for Becca as Bachelorette. However must say Chris ' comments are first thing that I read to make me think that she might be f1. He tends to throw doubt on f1 (and f2 for that matter during Sean's season) while singing praises of the Bachelorette contenders.

That said the US article makes me think production testing waters for her as lead by saying she was not into him during season. She might be nervous when it comes to intimacy but Becca sure held her own during the horse ride and shooting scenes...kind of sassy and kept him giggling like a school girl.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:23 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I agree with Nutty. I don't see Becca as a candidate for 'Ette.

Plus I bet not to many guys would be interested in be a contestant either if they knew it was her. It's just awkward. I love the fact that she is and not ashamed of it but I think the innocence that it implies isn't conducive to the Bach concept   Sean was different as he never claimed to be a virgin just that he was celibate at that time, until marriage.

Diana wrote:I could see either Becca or Whit being the ette tbh but I think it's more likely to be Whitney if she is not chosen. She seems more like someone they'd chose over Becca.

i dont see Becca as Next Ette either. in a way that i couldnt see 'my' Chris back then giggling. Also, there is a strong reason on why they awfully hide her up to epis 6 (breaking the record, isnt she?)  and...No intro video and chat time at MnG. (just as Chris Siegfried and Cat )*

my money on Kaitlyn or Whitney. Whit got a nice intro video, made it to CH's 5 to watch,had significant airtime on Every episodes (what stood out to me was her sitting down with Chris's sisters, vs snippet of Becca),  featured on deleted scenes and got -fortunately/unfortunately?- Wedding Theme storyline, has quite 'sad' family back story, has a successful career, and beautiful plus easy going enough to carry the show.

*isn't it interesting that these 2 had made it down to the altar?...maybe this is TPTB's way of telling us that they 'endorse/believe' both's journeys? Hugesmile...stay tuned for Becca's! :stirthepot

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:44 pm

Chris and Cat weren't this hidden, actually, Chris was this hidden last season of the bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:54 pm

lexforlife wrote:Chris and Cat weren't this hidden, actually, Chris was this hidden last season of the bachelorette.

yep..thats why i said Brecca is breaking the record...Smiley. C Soules had his intro video , made it to 5 to watch, had chat with Andi at MnG and he was not 'finding waldo' as Becca, since he was the 'secret admirer' , popping up (albeit by his hands only giggling ) here and there throughout the episodes before his reveal.

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:18 am

That airport tweet was fake.

Becca spent today in San Diego with her friend that she went to that Sam Smith concert with.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:44 am

Diana wrote:That airport tweet was fake.

Becca spent today in San Diego with her friend that she went to that Sam Smith concert with.
How do we know this? Can you provide the info? Thanks.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:25 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Diana wrote:That airport tweet was fake.

How do we know this?  Can you provide the info?  Thanks.

the discussion was on the Thread#1, last pages, Auntie... yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:30 am

Megan Firestone @mfirestone12 · 5h 5 hours ago
The Corn-stache. Who needs Movember when there can be Cornvember #thebachelor #BachelorNation

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 2 B98avD-CcAE47n3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:33 am

Ahhh..they have found love on #TheBachelor beatingheart

Kaitlyn Bristowe @kaitlynbristowe  ·  6h 6 hours ago
My nugget beccatilley5 #thebachelor http://instagram.com/p/zJeuHAwDqf/

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 2 928901_390110837837090_1974409980_n

(img source : http://iconosquare.com/p/921402708794030751_28304109)

i just realized Becca has posted the same pic on IG in prior  giggling : http://iconosquare.com/p/921398273097342322_196527054

Sorry for the back to back posts- but I am obsessed with @kaitlynbristowe and needed it to be known! (heart, love and kiss emojis) #thebachelor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry