SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by pkk Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:05 am

I was so excited to see Becca's 1 on 1! I waited and fast forwarded and watched hoping for some Chris and Becca time.....and then boom, before I know it, the episode ended. Ughhh so lame! I guess the silver lining is that we get a DOUBLE dose of becca & chris on tonight's episode right!? I sure hope so.
pkk
pkk

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by nutty1 Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:25 am

I have a feeling we aren't going to see Becca's date. They didn't even show a date card for it.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:57 am

2 things I observed last night and 1 prediction..

1. Becca looked more like Whitney ' s best friend than Chris ' girlfriend when W was describing her date and the mural. Even Jade mustered a look of jealousy while Becca just looked thrilled for her friend.

2. The only reason Becca made it to f4 is because of Britt losing it on group date. Likewise I think Becca makes it to f2 because Jade gets boot at f4. I bet that producers strongly pushed her to f2 over Kaitlyn because they viewed K as better option for Ette. It's the old numbers game here.

3. Becca didn't bring the drama or tears and didn't credibly fall in love with Chris so will go down in Bachelor history as f2 with least amount of airtime.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:11 am

nutty1 wrote:I have a feeling we aren't going to see Becca's date. They didn't even show a date card for it.

That's a good point. scratch

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:58 am

Her date will be shown tonight.....

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:09 am

Jeepers wrote:Her date will be shown tonight.....

How can you be sure?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:13 am

I've always had a gut feeling that, if spoilers are accurate, Becca is not going to be the typical heartbroken F2. Can't really point to anything specific to support that theory, but I can't shake the feeling. scratch
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:18 pm

To be continued...dun dun dun. IA, Becca's date will be show tonight.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcy II Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:17 pm

As everyone else - just my two cents:
After watching Whitney's date last night - it would seem that the writing is on the wall -
-They pushed all the right notes - photos/meeting his best friends - one saying she
is a keeper/the mural on the wall for her to be F1.
-For Becca - all the doubt about her not being "that" into Chris, etc.
I like Whitney - but it just seems. to me, that she is trying just a bit too hard to fit in and accept every aspect of Chris' life.

Darcy II

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:59 pm

I can honestly say this is the first season I've watched that I think the lead can't go wrong with either Becca or Whitney. While I'm a bigger fan of Becca, I think Whit is adorable, too. TWO really really good girls. I just hope Chris is worthy of them!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:01 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I can honestly say this is the first season I've watched that I think the lead can't go wrong with either Becca or Whitney. While I'm a bigger fan of Becca, I think Whit is adorable, too. TWO really really good girls. I just hope Chris is worthy of them!
While I am a bigger fan of Whitney, I completely agree! I haven't loved both of the top two this much ever. They are both such amazing girls. Chris could not go wrong either way.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by RNMom Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:07 pm

I am hoping that if Becca is the F2, Chris will let her go at the LCD. It seems pretty cold and inconsiderate to make her go through the rejection at a FRC knowing she just lost her great grandmother and had a funeral she needed to get to. Talk about kicking a girl when she's down. Then again, I still think it's possible Becca is the F1.

RNMom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry