SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

princefarming - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:40 pm

lurker11 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Becca's sister, Katie, is uber upset with how the HTD was edited. She is tweeting about it right now.  Interesting to read her tweets.  I feel sorry for her.  I could tell they were a lovely family.  

granted she kinda rubs me the wrong way, but girl needs to chill out. it was ten minutes of a reality show that most people won't remember in two weeks.

WORD. Get over it girl. The HTD wasn't anywhere close to the worst ones that have been on this show.

princefarming - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 23 87b72b10 princefarming - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 23 86669110 princefarming - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

princefarming - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by lurker11 Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:46 pm

princefarming - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 23 Screen17

giggling
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:49 pm

lurker11 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Becca's sister, Katie, is uber upset with how the HTD was edited. She is tweeting about it right now.  Interesting to read her tweets.  I feel sorry for her.  I could tell they were a lovely family.  

granted she kinda rubs me the wrong way, but girl needs to chill out. it was ten minutes of a reality show that most people won't remember in two weeks.

ETA: Realizing that sounded harsh, BUT her husband works in TV and has been "famous" in the football sense for awhile - they are media savvy enough to know this was a possibility. Seems very arrogant to think that this slightly negative editing couldn't happen.
It doesn't sound harsh to me. All your points are spot on. Buyer beware. I'm sure they signed waivers and contracts indicating pitfalls. 
The family was portrayed, as far as I'm concerned, just fine. They looked like a nice family. :yes: They probably are a nice family. TPTB have treated many nice families a lot worse. That's putting it mildly. Perhaps they should be thankful they weren't shown crazy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:12 am

lurker11 wrote:princefarming - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 23 Screen17

giggling

LOL. Some people take things too seriously.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:16 am

grace8136 wrote:laugh out loud and we continue....

Here's an email posted on RS

lod2380 on February 17, 2015 at 12:21 PM said:
RS – Whitney didn’t quit her job, she got promoted to a different role in the same organization. She gets to work more directly with patient education and advocacy. This is an opportunity to allow her to grow in her career. No matter what happens in her life, she would never quit a job that means so much to her and that she worked so hard to get! Not sure where you get your info but obviously not from a good source!

*removed link

Thanks Grace. This is interesting. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:21 am

lurker11 wrote:

ETA: Realizing that sounded harsh, BUT her husband works in TV and has been "famous" in the football sense for awhile - they are media savvy enough to know this was a possibility. Seems very arrogant to think that this slightly negative editing couldn't happen.

I agree. And edited or not, they spoke the words that threw Becca under the bus, made it sound like she's allergic to physical contact, and that they were meeting her first high school boyfriend.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:23 am

Litta123 wrote:I've been off doing screen caps so I apologize if the has been discussed. I looked, but so much has been posted today that I may have missed it.

Anyway, could #unexpectedtwist relate back to maybe Becca turns him down? Remember Becca said to her older sister that if Chris wasn't okay with her being a virgin, that she would take that as a sign it isn't right? I'm wondering if that's why we're not seeing an upset Becca. Maybe she broke it off with Chris, telling him it didn't feel right to her.

I thought the same thing. ;) no idea I think we will have more of an idea how Becca feels from their fantasy date.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:46 am

Becca just posted on IG defending her family.

I am so confused I thought Becca had such a good HTD date. I am not getting where her family is upset//people hating on them is coming from. Different view points for sure (which is fine but I loved Becca's family).
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by karlea Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:07 am

Diana wrote:Becca just posted on IG defending her family.

I am so confused I thought Becca had such a good HTD date. I am not getting where her family is upset//people hating on them is coming from. Different view points for sure (which is fine but I loved Becca's family).

What I have understood from the tweets, the family is very upset about the editing and how they were portrayed.  Somebody said that 95% of the evening was fun, but tptb edited it to only show how protective they were of Becca and her virginity.
karlea
karlea

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:07 am

As much as I disliked Bec's sister description of her when talking to Chris....you know it may have worked in her favor afterall.  I think Becca makes Chris feel special( moreso than the other girls) By now, he can tell the family (don't think he does), I have a new Becca that does exude those characteristics that you say do not exist. I can see him smiling about it too through his demeanor when with her. While Whitney is totally professionally driven, what percent of importance does that play in the farming lifestyle and his choice of F1? I'm NOT saying Becca isn't a professional, they just haven't  made it a part of the storyline. Anyway, he's got a girl with a very quick wit, great sense of humor(read her twitter) who can hang(keep the guns away from her) but at the same time, she portrays what I think he wants in a lifetime partner.

In a nutshell, I'm with CH...her lack of experience in dating/relationships is working in her favor for sure. IMO

I'm not knocking Whit cause I think she's great. Chris could not have gotten more lucky with the final two women. In that regard, he should be pretty happy these days!

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:09 am

karlea wrote:

What I have understood from the tweets, the family is very upset about the editing and how they were portrayed.  Somebody said that 95% of the evening was fun, but tptb edited it to only show how protective they were of Becca and her virginity.
Thank you so much for clarifying for me. That does make more sense.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:10 am

karlea wrote:

Which has been her story line all season and will continue until the FRC.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry