SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:54 am

Aww, Mura, there's nothing wrong with your SC of their hand dances!  But I will try to go back, check the SC's Litta and I have then go back and grab those in the next couple of days.

Litta and I both mentioned in another thread today, we tend to watch while SC'ing with the volume muted.  That way the noise doesn't distract and it lets you see reactions, movements, expressions, etc.  A little more clearly.  So, their hand movements have caught my eye.  It's cute!  I don't know if she ends up F1 or F2 and really don't care, as long as she is happy.  

Thanks for bringing over all the deleted scenes.  She's so cute in them!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:54 am

deleted

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:56 am

Great find as always, JC

good eye Litta!...we've been talking about this theme (I , Mommy and others) on Thread No.1. IMO Another theme for Becca of this season is within the keywords : Worth-Wait (Aside the Virgin) . Oddly enough, i challenge you to rewatch their snippet alone time on Epi.3. Becca was saying its worth for her to stay since she thought they had a connection. More so, on the Epi 6 when she said the date worth the wait.

PS : slowly but sure, this season has morphed into Chres 2.0 for me. Often my hubs just look into my blank eyes and ask : 'WTH are you thinking about? ' and i could only simply say..."oh you know...'research'" hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:06 am

Diana wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
julychild wrote:This is just something I noticed...

Becca and Chris were already in the FS when she told him her "secret". Background is different from when they were sitting outside.

Ah, so she does accompany him to the FS.  I'm sure all they will share is a sugared doughnut.  giggling  
cantstopl

Btw, did you know that Becca's friend kind of referenced this on an IG caption she made in January. (crystal_fagley's IG)

crystal_fagley
1 month ago · Hot Tub
Screen shot of my exclusive interview with abc's #TheBachelor contestant, @beccatilley5. Let's just say it's going to be #TheMostDramaticSeasonYet. #DonutsMakeHerGoNuts #Oh (emoji)#Becca4Prez #TeamBecca #BAEcca #LaterGram

mura, you and your "research" cantstopl

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 32 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:10 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Aww, Mura, there's nothing wrong with your SC of their hand dances!  But I will try to go back, check the SC's Litta and I have then go back and grab those in the next couple of days.

Litta and I both mentioned in another thread today, we tend to watch while SC'ing with the volume muted.  That way the noise doesn't distract and it lets you see reactions, movements, expressions, etc.  A little more clearly.  So, their hand movements have caught my eye.  It's cute!  I don't know if she ends up F1 or F2 and really don't care, as long as she is happy.  

Thanks for bringing over all the deleted scenes.  She's so cute in them!

Hey! my pleasure!..TY for sharing your observations. Ditto with you. Im invested more in Becca than the Bachelor himself.. giggling

thanks Ladybug...no worries..whenever you are available and feel like to...tyvm

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:17 am

No one has approached or at least if so, I missed it...asking for permission to ask for her hand...not one word in his blog about it. She is the only one of F3 where not a peep was mentioned. We have mom warning him Becca's heart is new at this and he better treat it with kid gloves, so to speak. He gets it totally by now. Yet there she stands at FRC only to choose Whitney? First her family favorites tweets when he says the luckiest guy in the world now they tweet Becca for 'ette or favorite those tweets... which is it? I still think those salon pics fit this puzzle but I can't figure out the two different days with the different salon robes. She's hanging out with a producer when Chris is in LA....just can't convince me otherwise.

And while we are asking...I would love for anyone to repost the deleted scene...I've never held a gun but it's a rush.... I want to do it again.......and again..... AND again....I think this is one of the most genuine and cutest deleted scenes I've seen in a long time. She's just adorbs to me. Whitney is going to make me cry if she isn't chosen, too....did I mention I'm really enjoying this season? High clap

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:25 am

^^ Don't forget at the very end of the clip, she says "This is what victory looks like" while holding up the tin can full of holes. Those clever, clever editors. :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:27 am

Litta123 wrote:
Diana wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

Ah, so she does accompany him to the FS.  I'm sure all they will share is a sugared doughnut.  giggling  
cantstopl

Btw, did you know that Becca's friend kind of referenced this on an IG caption she made in January. (crystal_fagley's IG)

crystal_fagley
1 month ago · Hot Tub
Screen shot of my exclusive interview with abc's #TheBachelor contestant, @beccatilley5. Let's just say it's going to be #TheMostDramaticSeasonYet. #DonutsMakeHerGoNuts #Oh (emoji)#Becca4Prez #TeamBecca #BAEcca #LaterGram

This is just too much! teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 32 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:34 am

Here ya go mp!..

the homegirl is really adorbs ..and ..she got a :alltens:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:38 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:
Diana wrote:
cantstopl

crystal_fagley
1 month ago · Hot Tub

This is just too much!  teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 32 3806527698

Definitely. Homegirl is a proud donut-addict giggling

from her IG :
Donut you see this smile on my face? Donut take that away from me.
0.51 pm 5/19/2014
teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 32 10401724_625584937526181_1523885313_n

LOL-ing at the background (a gym?)..laugh out loud. i love her sense of humor...she is so funny! :P

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:44 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Here ya go mp!..

the homegirl is really adorbs ..and ..she got a :alltens:

Becca asks Chris while shooting " are you afraid of me?" He says YES. Becca has a great sense of humor says Chris, IA. she is adorb!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:47 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:

This is just too much!  teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 32 3806527698

Definitely. Homegirl is a proud donut-addict giggling

from her IG :
Donut you see this smile on my face? Donut take that away from me.
0.51 pm 5/19/2014
teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 32 10401724_625584937526181_1523885313_n

LOL-ing at the background (a gym?)..laugh out loud. i love her sense of humor...she is so funny! :P

OMG, she is hilarious!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry