SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Diana Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:52 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Chris knows what type of woman is best for him, so we will just have to wait and see how this all plays out.  Everyone seems happy, so that's always a good sign.  The next few weeks should be interesting and fun...then I can get back to my life!  teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 56 3806527698
ME TOO cantstopl

I love both his F2 so he can't go wrong.

I think y'all are amazing for finding out everything you did! Kudos to you if Becca is F1! :claphands
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by soccermom333 Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:55 pm

Diana wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Chris knows what type of woman is best for him, so we will just have to wait and see how this all plays out.  Everyone seems happy, so that's always a good sign.  The next few weeks should be interesting and fun...then I can get back to my life!  teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 56 3806527698
ME TOO cantstopl

I love both his F2 so he can't go wrong.

I think y'all are amazing for finding out everything you did! Kudos to you if Becca is F1! :claphands

Great post! handwave

If anyone can capture the picture of her at disneyland and her "necklace," that would be great. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:59 pm

After all the reading, must say I agree with Ladybug82.
I applaud to you Grace, Mura and Litta for the sleuthing - and sorry to anyone else I don't remember names.
Thank you truelovealways for a wonderful video, great work and perfect synopsis.

I joined this forum few years ago because of Ready For Love, that didn't prepare me for the show like The Bachelor/-ette, since the "business" side clearly was different - well, obviously that show is history after 1season.
One reason why I look fondly back on that time, of my personal struggle after a heartbreak, is the love and genuine interest of people here ready to "have a conversation" with me.
I couldn't understand how two people, that on paper are "perfect" for each other don't have a chance.
It was heartbreaking reliving it again with the protagonists of that show where my favorite was Hailey, who happened to be F3. The girl who was F2 was very much liked and majority saw her as a mature woman who would be a perfect match for a guy in his early 30s, who wants to find love. (The show wasn't selling the story of marriage and life full of kids). The youngest, Jenna, a girl full of life, was edited as someone who the lead didn't have a meaningful conversations with, often described as superficial, nothing significant, but she happened to be F1 (and soon his wife).
I remember "imploring" Litta, to explain to me, what I clearly couldn't "swallow".
And it was simple, but yet difficult to really understand unless you feel it on your "skin".
Chemistry.

Of course, there must be the base for a relationship to be successful beyond the chemistry.
A common view on life, family, religion/fate, lifestyle, even better if there is a similar sense of humor, "joie de vivre", ... and most importantly, when two people understand each other and can easily communicate, which is critical/crucial in the times of tension, stress and when insecurities kick in.

I wasn't as interested to invest the time to "understand" Becca to be able to declare what she's like and how would I picture her relationship with Chris to be.
But the chemistry I see between them is undeniable.

And the fact that I see both, Becca and Chris, comfortable to discuss, open any topic (forget for a moment her not telling she's a virgin, 'coz there must be something for the "story"), talk, listen, hear ... and laugh, it gives me good vibes.
Let's see, what there is in store for them.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:16 pm

I do apologize for bringing another show into this thread, but this situation reminds me of it - and similarities.
F3 - my favorite (Kaitlyn - no tears, babe!)
F2 - mature, poised, sweetheart of a woman, with a life-story of strength
F1 - the youngest (of the 3), who loves life (SM speaks louder than the TB edit) and has no experience of a heartbreak.
F1 and F3 became good friends and often joke on twitter (Becca & Kaitlyn nuggets)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:41 pm

New preview up. Interesting. It sounds like Chris pulls Becca aside before the RC.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2817p84-bachelor-19-chris-soules-episode-9-spoilers-sleuthing
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:55 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:New preview up.  Interesting.  It sounds like Chris pulls Becca aside before the RC.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2817p84-bachelor-19-chris-soules-episode-9-spoilers-sleuthing

He did? to Eliminate her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:56 pm

see2love wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
mimitalks wrote:*snipped*
Then there is this. We spoilers know that she was with him at Elan's birthday party (not filmed according to something reported to RS), later kissing him in the parking lot, right? What has Sean emphasized in his book? How they want everything caught on film, so as not to miss anything. Sean fought for those times with Catherine - could Chris have fought for those times with Becca? Something to think about. Speaking of RS, he seemed absolutely certain that her 2nd one-on-one date (never was it brought out onscreen how unprecedented that anyone would have a 1-on-1 again the next week. Why have we never seen the girls question that - or resent it?) wouldn't even be shown. And when it was, he belittled the fact that only 4 minutes was shown. We know how important those 4 minutes were - it gave us the sunset shot we saw in the big promo (talk about hiding who it was!) and the depth of their relationship at that point.

Why, why, why has Becca been so hidden??? Something to think about.

This seems important to me too. TPTB brushed over this as best as they could. No date card, no reaction from the other girls, no explanation and then that "4 minutes" continued to Elan's party.

I was surprised that Whitney was on the group date where Chris was kissing and ran off with Britt in front of the girls. If he had done that in front of Becca I'd consider that a red flag. In ep. 3 he gave Becca the GD rose over Britt, so it would have been interesting to see if things would have gone differently in Becca had been there too.

I am #teamBecca and think she is F1, but I also remember Catherine tweeting that she never got a group date rose! So I am unsure if the group date rose would matter on the grand scale of things

It's not that she got the GD rose. IA that's not necessarily telling. It was that he was chasing Britt big time that day in front of Whitney. The girls were all very upset by it. It was like Clare and Jpabs on the group date in the little boats in Vietnam. The difference is Nikki was not there to see it. Is there an example of an F1 seeing the lead chase another?

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:56 pm

see2love wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:New preview up.  Interesting.  It sounds like Chris pulls Becca aside before the RC.

The video isn't playing for me, I'm outside of the US.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:59 pm

see2love wrote:

I'm guessing it's just to talk to her. Life & Style claims he pulls Becca aside. We don't actually see it in the video.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:02 pm

see2love wrote:

No. Kaitlyn goes home.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:04 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abO-pYW_y5c

Can you watch this, Elon?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:06 pm

happygolucky wrote:I do apologize for bringing another show into this thread, but this situation reminds me of it - and similarities.
F3 - my favorite (Kaitlyn - no tears, babe!)
F2 - mature, poised, sweetheart of a woman, with a life-story of strength
F1 - the youngest (of the 3), who loves life (SM speaks louder than the TB edit) and has no experience of a heartbreak.
F1 and F3 became good friends and often joke on twitter (Becca & Kaitlyn nuggets)

Ah, what an interesting parallel! I see what you're saying. yes

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 56 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry