SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hair - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:52 pm

I agree with CHO. As long THE LEAD is honest in the limits of the game and respectful in the given situation, I don't blame him/her for whatever choice s-he makes.

That's what it's keeping me from completely trusting the "EDIT" this time.
In last season on Bette we've seen the edit where the F2 was leaded to "believe to be the frontrunner" and the whole SHOW was how "devastating" the "knock back to reality" was.
I doubt they would recreate this scenario (and I don't mean the ending on ATFR).
So, is it completely opposite or just different?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

hair - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by soccermom333 Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:00 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Litta123 wrote:^^You know, the funny thing is I couldn't buy into the "Nick is F1" conspiracy last summer...in spite of some compelling arguments by some of my dear friends on this forum. Yes compelling, but perhaps a little too much wishful thinking for me at times...so I couldn't go there.

Now I find myself getting sucked into the "Becca is F1" conspiracy. It's interesting how in some seasons one can't believe it, but in others, one can. Anyway, I won't loose any sleep over it either way. I like both girls...so whatever happens, happens.

That's what's different about this season, even though I see it more with Becca and still think she is F1, I would  still be happy for Whit if she was chosen, I think she is such a great lady.

I agree! For the record the necklaces look the same to me. no idea
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:00 pm

Ok, just got epi 5 and 6 SC of hand dancing and movements uploaded.  Use, peruse, ignore, etc. as needed/wanted.   giggling

I only put the hand movements in Becca's Pics/SC Sleuthing Thread, with the exception her 1:1 and HTD in the same episode.  There are some mixed in with the normal SC's for her dates in the SC Only thread.  Since not everyone is interested in the hand movements, it may be easier to keep them in separate threads, but let me know if I need to copy them all the the SC only thread for any reason.  

Paging Mura, those are what you wanted, aren't they? If not, let me know what else to look for!  Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:41 pm

CHO wrote:But everyone enters into this knowing - or should be knowing - that you could be dumped at the end. It would be just as heartbreaking for Whitney too.  If it is totally a surprise - either girl had to ask themselves - what did I miss?   Just because it is Becca's first experience doesn't make the situation any kinder - if she were to end up being F2.  If she is not chosen - it will be good that she found she could have strong feelings for someone - and accept physical interaction at some level.  It seems it is the nature of this show to turn someone's world upside down - but they all seem to survive.

IA but Whitney was always going to be heart broken because she came in half in love with him. Becca on the other hand has been chased by him and for her to completely open her heart only to be let down will be harsh on his part. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:43 pm

My gut keeps telling me Becca is F1. Whitney's edit is not only too obvious, but she seems like the driving force of the relationship and I'm not convinced that is what Chris wants. I think it may actually worry him a bit. The relationship with Becca just seems way more natural and I also think he knows by now or at least heavily suspects that she is a virgin. I mean how could he not suspect it after what her sister told him? If Becca's never had the urge to be close to a man then how would she have had sex? He must know and he seemed more smitten than ever at the end of her HTD, so clearly it's not an issue. Becca's recent SM activity also points to her being in love and I doubt it's with anyone other than Chris at this point, though who knows. I won't be too bummed even if she doesn't get chosen, because she's a rare gem and can do better than Chris.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:47 pm

mindless wrote:My gut keeps telling me Becca is F1. Whitney's edit is not only too obvious, but she seems like the driving force of the relationship and I'm not convinced that is what Chris wants. I think it may actually worry him a bit. The relationship with Becca just seems way more natural and I also think he knows by now or at least heavily suspects that she is a virgin. I mean how could he not suspect it after what her sister told him? If Becca's never had the urge to be close to a man then how would she have had sex? He must know and he seemed more smitten than ever at the end of her HTD, so clearly it's not an issue. Becca's recent SM activity also points to her being in love and I doubt it's with anyone other than Chris at this point, though who knows. I won't be too bummed even if she doesn't get chosen, because she's a rare gem and can do better than Chris.

when she asked what he was looking for? He said, he will know it when it happens. She is a little be too fast for him.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:12 pm

see2love wrote:
CHO wrote:But everyone enters into this knowing - or should be knowing - that you could be dumped at the end. It would be just as heartbreaking for Whitney too.  If it is totally a surprise - either girl had to ask themselves - what did I miss?   Just because it is Becca's first experience doesn't make the situation any kinder - if she were to end up being F2.  If she is not chosen - it will be good that she found she could have strong feelings for someone - and accept physical interaction at some level.  It seems it is the nature of this show to turn someone's world upside down - but they all seem to survive.

IA but Whitney was always going to be heart broken because she came in half in love with him. Becca on the other hand has been chased by him and for her to completely open her heart only to be let down will be harsh on his part. IMO

ITA. If she opens up to him and tells him that she is falling in love or loves him and then he dumps her? Ouch. The only way I can see this working out, if she is F2, is for her to not say those words to him. She does look like she is falling for him though. Plus, she was still wearing his birthday gift the day after the FRC. scratch
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:15 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Ok, just got epi 5 and 6 SC of hand dancing and movements uploaded.  Use, peruse, ignore, etc. as needed/wanted.   giggling

I only put the hand movements in Becca's Pics/SC Sleuthing Thread, with the exception her 1:1 and HTD in the same episode.  There are some mixed in with the normal SC's for her dates in the SC Only thread.  Since not everyone is interested in the hand movements, it may be easier to keep them in separate threads, but let me know if I need to copy them all the the SC only thread for any reason.  

Paging Mura, those are what you wanted, aren't they? If not, let me know what else to look for!  Smiley

Very nice! Thanks for doing this! clapping!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:21 pm

I just watched the 3 episode when Becca received the rose, wow, it was like deja vue, they were on roof top, and they bonded that night, so he gave her the rose even with Britt on the group date. They were so comfortable with one another.
Des and Chris first bonded on episode 3 and she gave him the rose in that group date even with Brookes on the date, then took him to a one on one concert while every body was waiting.
so, Becca and Chris have been progressing since then.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:34 pm

see2love wrote:

I agree with the bolded. she was already all in on night one...too bach bubble to be believed. Becca is outside the bubble and feeling real emotions and feelings. More realistic and real just like Chris says a few times. Something about whit's busy lifestyle, I just don't see her settling down in Arlington.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:50 pm

^^^ The bubble sucks you in though. Becca has such a good head on her shoulders that even if she is final 2, I doubt it would take too long for the bubble to burst. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:54 pm

I only see them as friends.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry