SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hair - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Diana Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:55 pm

I don't see either of the F2 being happy there tbh.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

hair - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by soccermom333 Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:58 pm

^^^ You may be right, although I believe they are a little more than friends. They seemed awfully cozy on the wheel and the fact they were seen "making out" when the cameras were not there, tells me there is an attraction. Smiley Normally they yell 'cut," and once the cameras "turn off," if someone is not into the other, no more making out. Smiley JMO
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:00 pm

IDK--if you love a person a lot stranger things can happen to rock your love than the locale. 
This is being said by a person who hated small town living and the small town I left was 60K. 
I guess we'll see. Would I consider moving there--no.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:01 pm

Diana wrote:I don't see either of the F2 being happy there tbh.

Me either. You can see it on their faces, and there is a reason it is Chris's biggest insecurity. :yes:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:04 pm

Becca doesn't strike me as a career woman though, so I think it would be easier for her to give up her job to move to Arlington. California lifestyle on the other hand? Who knows.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:17 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I hope in the end Becca does not say I love you to Chris (and for the first time to someone) only to be heartbroken. I hope that isn't what it's leading to. :/

i can see something leading to her saying ILY on the show. Right Before the 'climax'. I predict the climax is her happy ending, others convinced she will get dumped. Ess okay too... hair - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 40 2498057887 . All i know she is happy post-show, thats all that matter to me :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:24 pm

Maggenzm wrote:I just watched the 3 episode when Becca received the rose, wow, it was like deja vue, they were on roof top, and they bonded that night, so he gave her the rose even with Britt on the group date. They were so comfortable with one another.
Des and Chris first bonded on episode 3 and she gave him the rose in that group date even with Brookes on the date, then took him to a one on one concert while every body was waiting.
so, Becca and Chris have been progressing since then.

ITA. the reference of Brooks being in GD is similar with the Britt-BignRich saga...right in front of Whitney

what more could top the deja vue all season ?......the coming out of the left field surprise deja vue  :uptonogood : hair - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 40 Tumblr_mrz0m004ao1qh5vbwo2_250

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:31 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Ok, just got epi 5 and 6 SC of hand dancing and movements uploaded.  Use, peruse, ignore, etc. as needed/wanted.   giggling

I only put the hand movements in Becca's Pics/SC Sleuthing Thread, with the exception her 1:1 and HTD in the same episode.  There are some mixed in with the normal SC's for her dates in the SC Only thread.  Since not everyone is interested in the hand movements, it may be easier to keep them in separate threads, but let me know if I need to copy them all the the SC only thread for any reason.  

Paging Mura, those are what you wanted, aren't they? If not, let me know what else to look for!  Smiley

Very nice!  Thanks for doing this!  clapping!

smileyyay on behalf of all Baecca We tyvm Ladubug!

yep..its nice to see all of those HD caps..IKR?..they are too stingy with B-C on early episodes!scratch

i just have this silly theory ,if TPTB convinced with the 'wuv story' they will show us the little gestures...regardless the contender end up being the F1 or not.. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I only see them as friends.

soccermom333 wrote:^^^  You may be right, although I believe they are a little more than friends.  They seemed awfully cozy on the wheel and the fact they were seen "making out" when the cameras were not there, tells me there is an attraction.  Smiley  Normally they yell 'cut," and once the cameras "turn off," if someone is not into the other, no more making out.  Smiley  JMO  

Friends with benefits?...Probably!

hair - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 40 402eadf31524faa95ab9cd8529e30124_zpse6625b34
hair - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 40 B1a81309d7e461ff2e27c511d96f1fd4_zps8c3ad000
hair - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 40 E7fb3cf4d07bfeb900dbda9216e9d575_zps9fe58229
hair - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 40 1ca4002626e3f0390484a06e0d66be1d_zpsb395789b

Eventhough i cant see him reap the ultimate "benefits' anytime soon.. :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:01 pm

mindless wrote:My gut keeps telling me Becca is F1. Whitney's edit is not only too obvious, but she seems like the driving force of the relationship and I'm not convinced that is what Chris wants. I think it may actually worry him a bit. The relationship with Becca just seems way more natural and I also think he knows by now or at least heavily suspects that she is a virgin. I mean how could he not suspect it after what her sister told him? If Becca's never had the urge to be close to a man then how would she have had sex? He must know and he seemed more smitten than ever at the end of her HTD, so clearly it's not an issue. Becca's recent SM activity also points to her being in love and I doubt it's with anyone other than Chris at this point, though who knows. I won't be too bummed even if she doesn't get chosen, because she's a rare gem and can do better than Chris.

mindless wrote:Becca doesn't strike me as a career woman though, so I think it would be easier for her to give up her job to move to Arlington. California lifestyle on the other hand? Who knows.

i think you and i are on the same page, mindless. I found myself agreeing with all your say giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:20 pm

happygolucky wrote:I agree with CHO. As long THE LEAD is honest in the limits of the game and respectful in the given situation, I don't blame him/her for whatever choice s-he makes.

That's what it's keeping me from completely trusting the "EDIT" this time.
In last season on Bette we've seen the edit where the F2 was leaded to "believe to be the frontrunner" and the whole SHOW was how "devastating" the "knock back to reality" was.
I doubt they would recreate this scenario (and I don't mean the ending on ATFR).
So, is it completely opposite or just different?
From what Molly and Jason say, the F2 is always told that it's them, they got it, etc. Molly was told that for the last several days of the show, so was Jason in his bachette season with Deanna. He was told he was the F1. That's why they both reacted like they did so IMO, it's nothing new and that's why a lot of the F2's look blown away. This season I see Whit as being the overly sure one, the one that looks like she's got it all in the bag. Where as with Becca, yea, she is taking things slower, but she also looks like she's doing this outside of the bubble and not so sure. Almost like she's being told that the production aren't so sure whether she will be chosen or not

Hope this makes sense.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:29 pm

Not looking forward to see either girl get their heart broken at this point either way I'll probably tear up. No shock to anyone that I'd probably bawl if it was Whitney (I know it's just a show but I feel so attached to her and I cry easily laugh out loud) that being said either way Chris could not go wrong. He's got such a fantastic F2.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry