SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by mindless Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:02 am

sophienette wrote:
I loved this Smiley Even when there are (what a lot would call) "definitive proofs" (Fridge-gate, a F2 caught on video, #GoldenRibbon, Ben on his knees in front of Courtney), there are always plenty of people who find a ways to doubt them. I think what the past couple of seasons have proven that nothing is ever a proof to everyone (TPTB set-up, not a proof Courtney said yes, etc), which is what makes it fun!

Haha, that's true. There are always people willing to doubt even the seemingly definite pieces of evidence. But this season there doesn't seem to be anything even close to definite, just RS's word, which we all know carries little weight if he has nothing to back it up with.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:04 am

:cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:06 am

mindless wrote:I think Becca's just treating their relationship like a normal person and maybe even surprised about how much she likes him. Not saying Whitney isn't sincere, but like many have said, she seemed to come in this show half in love and convinced that Chris was the one for her. I wonder if she's really stopped to consider if that's the case after meeting him. They just seem so different energy-wise that either they compliment each other or end up annoying each other to death.

I must say I like how there is no definite proof either way this season. I like having some suspense.
Indeed.  I think Whitney is a lovely person, but she is a tad too energetic for my liking.  Sorry, Whitney fans.   handwave   I guess it all comes down to what Chris is looking for in a wife.  Energetic like Whitney or laid back like Becca.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:43 am

I'm loving that we really have three fabulous women as F3, and that there are pluses and minuses on both sides for the F2. I see that Chris is chasing Becca, but in the Bachelor world wonder if her reticence is too little too late. Would love it if RS was wrong again.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 43 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:44 am

A week ago I was just casually viewing this show but since Sunday's episode I can feel myself getting sucked in again.

I like Becca a lot because she seems so calm and level headed. I actually can feel myself relaxing when I watch her.

Whitney on the other hand seems to come off as too eager to be with Chris, and it bothers me a little. But of course it's up to Chris to pick the best choice for him. On paper it seems that him and Whitney are great together but looking at their interactions it seems that he gets swept up in her enthusiam and the energy is all coming from her.

He seems different to me with Becca. Their interactions seems to be more normal and real to me, and also more feeling coming from him.  Just my observation. Smiley  

Loving all the GIF's and screen caps. Thanks to all who've posted them. handwave

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:28 pm

mindless wrote:I think Becca's just treating their relationship like a normal person and maybe even surprised about how much she likes him. Not saying Whitney isn't sincere, but like many have said, she seemed to come in this show half in love and convinced that Chris was the one for her. I wonder if she's really stopped to consider if that's the case after meeting him. They just seem so different energy-wise that either they compliment each other or end up annoying each other to death.

I must say I like how there is no definite proof either way this season. I like having some suspense.
This is what has made it fun for me. To me the build-up leading up to the finale is better. I like not knowing yet.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:00 pm

Is it just me or does Becca's hair look a lot like the pic of her getting her hair done with that producer in that la salon in her newest video she posted??
teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 43 2iht5br

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:10 pm

Can someone bring it over to compare?  Pretty please?  It certainly looks more blonde.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:45 pm

thehannahtalk
3 weeks ago
We went lighter on @beccatilley5 today!!!! #TeamBecca #TheBachelor #HairWithHannah

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 43 Screenshot2015-02-18at125539PM

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:47 pm

amypanero
4 days ago
Had a great time helping Becca look her best for her hometown visit!!! #bachelor #bachelornation #teambecca #thebachelor #mavenmoment

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 43 10979656_1542877812661211_193436121_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:54 pm

Definitively not the same salon anyway!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:29 pm

Thanks for bringing those over, GA! hi
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry