SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hair - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:03 am

murasaki1393 wrote:T4 posting  TLA..i second that Pia... She looks happy..either because the worth-waiting is almost over..or ..she is actually happy to get away from him... hair - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 54 3806527698 . Bottomline, i am happy to see her happy.. :cutesmile!:

giggling  Me too, on the happy she's happy! 

I don't necessarily dislike Chris, but don't necessarily like him, that much either.   There are times I think awe, cute, sweet and others that I just Rolling Eyes ...I'm not sold that he's prince charming by any means.  So I find myself, flipping back and forth between thinking Run, Becca, Run to see... She's really happy, so if she's F1, he's making her happy!  PINKHEART  So, I'll follow your lead and just be happy, she's happy, regardless of the outcome!

ETA: the same sentiment can be said for all of the F3, they all seem happy, so I'm happy for them...no matter what number they ended up.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

hair - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Litta123 Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:20 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:T4 posting  TLA..i second that Pia... She looks happy..either because the worth-waiting is almost over..or ..she is actually happy to get away from him... hair - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 54 3806527698 . Bottomline, i am happy to see her happy.. :cutesmile!:

I don't necessarily dislike Chris, but don't necessarily like him, that much either.   There are times I think awe, cute, sweet and others that I just Rolling Eyes ...I'm not sold that he's prince charming by any means.  So I find myself, flipping back and forth between thinking Run, Becca, Run to see... She's really happy, so if she's F1, he's making her happy!  PINKHEART  So, I'll follow your lead and just be happy, she's happy, regardless of the outcome!

ETA:  the same sentiment can be said for all of the F3, they all seem happy, so I'm happy for them...no matter what number they ended up.

Well said, ladies...I agree.

I have not been a fan of Chris going back to Andi's season. BUT, it occurs to me in Des's season she was somewhat unliked...I think mostly because of how she was edited. Now, everyone seems to love Des and sees what a gem she is. Could the same thing be happening to Chris?

I was pleasantly surprised to hear in one of the FD previews that Becca is saying Chris is the kind of man she would like to marry. Becca must be seeing something that I'm not. My impression of her is that she is a girl with standards...she won't settle. I don't think she's trying to "win" Chris, i.e. she's there for the right reasons.

Soooo, could it possibly be Chris's edit is also serving to be a distraction? Could it be that his edit is distorting his "manhood" showing him weak and passive more than he is in RL? Why? To help us believe the spoiler?

hair - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 54 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:51 am

Good points. There are times I think Chris is sweet and such a good guy and times where I'm like meh. Generally I wait until I see how the lead handles the spotlight after the finale, life with their f1, and how they handle their break up (or very rarely their marriage) before I get a good feel for them. I feel like I don't know Chris that well yet.

hair - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 54 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:06 pm

Litta123 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

ETA:  the same sentiment can be said for all of the F3, they all seem happy, so I'm happy for them...no matter what number they ended up.

Well said, ladies...I agree.

I have not been a fan of Chris going back to Andi's season. BUT, it occurs to me in Des's season she was somewhat unliked...I think mostly because of how she was edited. Now, everyone seems to love Des and sees what a gem she is. Could the same thing be happening to Chris?

I was pleasantly surprised to hear in one of the FD previews that Becca is saying Chris is the kind of man she would like to marry. Becca must be seeing something that I'm not. My impression of her is that she is a girl with standards...she won't settle. I don't think she's trying to "win" Chris, i.e. she's there for the right reasons.

Soooo, could it possibly be Chris's edit is also serving to be a distraction? Could it be that his edit is distorting his "manhood" showing him weak and passive more than he is in RL? Why? To help us believe the spoiler?

well said, Ladybug and Litta. I think we are on the same page

I found this season reminds me of Des's. Only lukewarm to the lead, fan of the spoiled F2, have no problem with the spoiled F1 and F3. Honestly if 'my' Chris back then ended up as the dumpee F2, i think i wouldnt loose any sleep either . Maybe because i dont take the wuv story from this silly show too seriously.  giggling.. I go to my romantic movies collection for any romance-dose  hair - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 54 2498057887

since you brought it up Litta, i think its more so related to the 'premise' of being the lead. TPTB will use your 'strength' on the season you are being contestant only for using it as your 'weakness' by doing contrary in your own season.

IMO case in point : CS was portrayed as this one-dimensional gentleman, the leader of the pack while the boys accusing Nick for his 'fault' (whatever that was). Fast forward to Ep.6 this season : wowza!...we get this douche version of him : kissing Britt in front of the girls, running away with her and not apologizing for his actions. Needless to say, he did get his own accusation by the girls and by the viewers. Ouch!

so yes Litta...im still gonna give him the benefit of the doubt. IF he  is lucky enough to end up with B  giggling , my sentiment will pretty much like i had toward Des : you gotta treat my girl right, farmer..or my claws are out!.. hair - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 54 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:14 pm

truelovealways wrote:Yep very suspicious! It's the taping of the WTA isint this usually the weekend that the final couple do the photo shoot and interview for people mag question

No, they do the People photo shoot a day or 2 before the finale airs. I know that for a fact.
Maybe Becca looks so happy because when she was out of the bubble, she realized she never loved Chris and it was best he didn't choose her.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:18 pm

^^^ I believe there was a couple that filmed it during the WTA. I still think it is suspicious that Becca and Chris are in LA again at the same time.

IMHO, either she is final 1 or, they are considering her for the bachelorette. Maybe she has meetings with producers etc. ;)

I agree Becca looks happy so either way she is fine.

I think we---the sleuthers---will know who is final 1 by the LCD. TPTB stop hiding things and put it out there. Andi was so "lukewarm" with Nick it was obvious even to his biggest fans. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:21 pm

nutty1 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:Yep very suspicious! It's the taping of the WTA isint this usually the weekend that the final couple do the photo shoot and interview for people mag question

No, they do the People photo shoot a day or 2 before the finale airs. I know that for a fact.
Maybe Becca looks so happy because when she was out of the bubble, she realized she never loved Chris and it was best he didn't choose her.
According to her SM postings it sure sounds like she is in love.... The only question is if she's in love with Chris or someone else

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:30 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ I believe there was a couple that filmed it during the WTA.  I still think it is suspicious that Becca and Chris are in LA again at the same time.  

IMHO, either she is final 1 or, they are considering her for the bachelorette.  Maybe she has meetings with producers etc.  ;)

I agree Becca looks happy so either way she is fine.  

I think we---the sleuthers---will know who is final 1 by the LCD.  TPTB stop hiding things and put it out there.  Andi was so "lukewarm" with Nick it was obvious even to his biggest fans.  Smiley
Yes, this is the second time Becca and Chris have been in LA at the same time

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:35 pm

^^ That Taylor Swift song, "You Are In Love" that she tweeted on Valentine's Day was very suspicious!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:37 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:***snipped***
so yes Litta...im still gonna give him the benefit of the doubt. IF he  is lucky enough to end up with B  giggling , my sentiment will pretty much like i had toward Des : you gotta treat my girl right, farmer..or my claws are out!.. hair - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 54 2498057887

I'll be right there with you, mura, with my pitchfork. However, I think we're going to have to get in line behind the Tilley clan. Woe to Chris, if he messes with their girl.

I mean that in the best possible way. I love their family. They seem like they'd take care of their own. I think they got burned in the edit, too.

hair - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 54 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:42 pm

Not to deadhorse but I know someone who worked on People and said they always had it the weekend of the finale, so there were no leaks. the wta is way too soon. Maybe many, many seasons ago it used to be earlier.

Becca is sweet5 and I am happy to see her happy, for whatever the reason. If she is F1, good for her!!! She is a sweetie and deserves happiness.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:46 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:^^ That Taylor Swift song, "You Are In Love" that she tweeted on Valentine's Day was very suspicious!

Gosh I forgot about this!  I think we need a list.  ;)

Can someone get a close up picture of the necklace she was wearing at disneyland yesterday???? ;)

Last edited by soccermom333 on Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry