SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hair - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Buckeye_Fan wrote:How is it that people are convinced the hair salon is in Los Angeles?  I didn't see anything that indicated it was.  If somebody said it was in LA, could LA stand for Louisiana?  

Amy Panero works for Mavin (Hair salon) which is in Beverly Hills California.

ETA: I still don't know where that salon pic came from. If someone can kindly advise the source. Thanks

Here's the IG the pic came from.

http://instagram.com/amypanero/?modal=true

Back to top Go down

hair - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by ElonM Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:54 pm

I don't know if this is related but Adam Manfield posted this picture on Jan 31, 2015. It was taken at Maven Salon. The woman in the picture is his girlfriend, I'm thinking the woman next to her could be Becca question

@themansfield
hair - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 28 928927_1409488239349512_517771063_n

We are @mavenbeverlyhills and they have a machine that reads minds! It's called "The Hair Did 5000" #hair #mavenmoment
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:56 pm

The thing about the salon picture ... it's captioned getting her ready for HTD. Why would she lie about that?

RE: RS blog ... wow ... he is such an a$$ ... it's like he deliberately tried to disrespect Becca and her family.

RE: Necklace Gate ... I think it's plausible for Becca to bounce back quickly (and keep wearing the necklace!) because she hasn't really fallen for Chris yet this late in season. Becca's ITM's during her HTD sounded like what some ladies reveal about their feelings for the Bachelor in first few episodes.

TPTB also know that they are going to be fighting spoiler leaks so may be coaching/encouraging Becca to keep the mystery alive for the hand full of us who are actually paying close attention.

IDK ... it was a lot easier to question the spoiler in Des' season since 1) she & her Chris were exactly on same page while Brooks LEFT THE SHOW on his own accord at F3. It was also easy to question the spoiler with Brad since he started treating Emily differently ... put her on a silver platter ... from the start and gave her group roses and lots of extra attention.

This season's spoiler is believable because Chris and Becca just seem to be in different places in their lives (and on the show) while Chris & Whitney seem to be exactly on same page.

Either way ... Chris is a lucky guy to have such a great final three. He'd be lucky to take any of them home. I just think there are more suitable guys out there for both Kaitlyn and Becca.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:00 pm

ElonM wrote:I don't know if this is related but Adam Manfield posted this picture on Jan 31, 2015. It was taken at Maven Salon. The woman in the picture is his girlfriend, I'm thinking the woman next to her could be Becca  question

@themansfield
hair - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 28 928927_1409488239349512_517771063_n

We are @mavenbeverlyhills and they have a machine that reads minds! It's called "The Hair Did 5000" #hair #mavenmoment
another great find...okay so where was Chris on Jan 31...laughing

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:21 pm

grace8136 wrote:

Here's the IG the pic came from.

http://instagram.com/amypanero/?modal=true

Thank you!

MVMom39forever wrote:
RE: RS blog ... wow ... he is such an a$$ ... it's like he deliberately tried to disrespect Becca and her family.

snipped

He always does that IMO to beef up the legitimacy of his spoiler.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:45 pm

Wasn't Chris in LA too that week? Good find!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:47 pm

Litta123 wrote:Here's what I've got. I've pointed to the necklace and circled the possible disc. I won't make an argument for it either way. It's not clear enough for me and I don't wish to go round and round in circles. Just look and decide for yourselves...

hair - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 28 83112f8e-0035-4a82-a1db-19b854fa1f2f

I definitely see it. Hmmmm... yes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:48 pm

I totally remember posting a pic of Becca saying she got her hair done she posted a pic on IG. can't remember the day though.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:59 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:The thing about the salon picture ... it's captioned getting her ready for HTD. Why would she lie about that?

RE: Necklace Gate ... I think it's plausible for Becca to bounce back quickly (and keep wearing the necklace!) because she hasn't really fallen for Chris yet this late in season. Becca's ITM's during her HTD sounded like what some ladies reveal about their feelings for the Bachelor in first few episodes.

TPTB also know that they are going to be fighting spoiler leaks so may be coaching/encouraging Becca to keep the mystery alive for the hand full of us who are actually paying close attention.

IDK ... it was a lot easier to question the spoiler in Des' season since 1) she & her Chris were exactly on same page while Brooks LEFT THE SHOW on his own accord at F3. It was also easy to question the spoiler with Brad since he started treating Emily differently ... put her on a silver platter ... from the start and gave her group roses and lots of extra attention.

This season's spoiler is believable because Chris and Becca just seem to be in different places in their lives (and on the show) while Chris & Whitney seem to be exactly on same page.

Either way ... Chris is a lucky guy to have such a great final three. He'd be lucky to take any of them home. I just think there are more suitable guys out there for both Kaitlyn and Becca.

I, like you, am having some difficulty dismissing Whitney is the F1, for many of the same things that you listed above.  And, that is also an interesting thought you had - that Becca could perhaps be trying to throw people off the true ending of the show, by posting little tidbits here and there, in order to muddy the water a little bit, giving people reasons to doubt RS's spoiler.

From what I read of RS's rude comments about Becca and her family during her hometown visit, I wonder what would be more fun for Becca?  Knowing that RS got it wrong again, and she is Chris' F1?  Or, Becca just playing along and having some fun on social media, because she is simply okay with the outcome, with her ending up as the F2, and she is in a good place right now?

It could go either way.  At this point in time, both Becca and Whitney have had some time back in the real world, and hopefully, they are both doing well.  To me, Becca seems perfectly okay right now.

Isn't this about the time that we should start seeing some articles appear in the tabloids, giving details of the FRC?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:07 pm

Diana wrote:I totally remember posting a pic of Becca saying she got her hair done she posted a pic on IG. can't remember the day though.

From thehannahtalk

The date on the IG post says Jan 27th. Since the caption references "today," I assume the hair treatment was the actual date of the post.

thehannahtalk
3 weeks ago
We went lighter on @beccatilley5 today!!!! #TeamBecca #TheBachelor #HairWithHannah

hair - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 28 Screenshot2015-02-18at125539PM

So would it make sense for Becca to get more highlights this past weekend if she got them on January 27th?

hair - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 28 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:12 pm

doesn't F1 always get the last fantasy date (shown last)? Well Becca's will be shown last
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:22 pm

Diana wrote:doesn't F1 always get the last fantasy date (shown last)? Well Becca's will be shown last
I don't really think anything can be counted on in regards to that. So much has changed over the years.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry