SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:53 pm

see2love wrote:When it comes to Becca, Chris is hoping she chooses him/ falls for him. He said it would be great if he is the one sha has been waiting for and that basically puts the power or choice in Becca's hands. He doesnt question how he feels or her status, he has repeatedly said the intimacy and never been in love issues do not matter. He is just hoping she lets him beher great love story. Id bet the fantasy suite confession wouldnt diminish what he feels for her butmaymake him insecure and unsure if she will love him. If she fallsin lve with him, he will have a very easy decision. If she does not, he will go for Whitney who is all in and edited to be perfect for him. But the heart doesnt always fall for perfect on paper. MHO

mindless wrote:I just think he looks so much more relaxed around Becca now and it was a quick change from their first 1-on-1 to the second. He still looks a bit self-conscious around Whitney, which I guess could be a good thing too. I mean he might just be more invested in Whitney and thus more nervous about her opinion of him, who knows. There's just a level of comfort with Becca that is undeniable IMO. And it's even more meaningful considering Becca's not usually a touchy-feely person.

ITA with both posts word Good Post

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Hopefully Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:03 pm

K Im new on here and would like to Ty for all the updates and the points to think about. K now that we have that done. I would like to point out if you go look at the new video that's out. Look at Whitney's face when she tells Chris she loves her career. She rolls her eyes at him. To me that really is someone who isn't that in love who's him. To me it's like ok I don't care this the way is. Just saying. Ohhh and I seen it on E new the interview whith Chris about his plans for V-day.( He also hinted that he's not really yet into any sort of wedding-planning stage. "Haven't got to that step yet." ) and that the woman he choose is into homemade kinda things. This was posted in his interview in feb.15 hmmmm. I really hope it is becca love her she is such a doll..

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:04 pm

umngirl wrote:He has his hand between Whit's thighs in that picture too. I think the thigh touching hand placement is a personal favorite of his. He does/did that with many of the girls.

:yes:  I think he finds out where each girl's boundary is and that's where he goes. 
 Remember, he checked out his bed with Jade before they even had a 1-1, closed the door on the cameras on his 1-1 with Britt so they could nap, and waited for Carly to decide when the disrobing should end. 

I do agree that a hand on the inner thigh is provocative but since he has done it with more than 1 girl it just seems to be a sign of sexual interest rather than intimate interest in 1 person over others. (there are other things he has done that are more specific to each girl).  The inner thigh move looks to just be a part of his feral "seduction" giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:06 pm

julychild wrote:But why does he place his hand in between their thighs, like that?! It's so weird and familiar. Who does that?

The way I look at it, is if she wasn't comfortable with it, she wouldn't place her other leg on top of his hand, securing it in place. no idea

ETA: I was so focused on his hand palcements I didn't notice her hand on his leg as well.

It would be great to compare all the other ladies he has done this with in the s/cap analysis thread.

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 66 9e6a930563eb84dd19a5ede54a07d477_zps65137314

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
julychild wrote:But why does he place his hand in between their thighs, like that?! It's so weird and familiar. Who does that?

The way I look at it, is if she wasn't comfortable with it, she wouldn't place her other leg on top of his hand, securing it in place. no idea

ETA: I was so focused on his hand palcements I didn't notice her hand on his leg as well.

It would be great to compare all the other ladies he has done this with in the s/cap analysis thread.

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 66 9e6a930563eb84dd19a5ede54a07d477_zps65137314

I agree. Don't think Becca minded. giggling I too would love to see this in other screen caps with other girls. Maybe it is "his thing."
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:14 pm

I'm kinda starting to think Becca is the F1 and Whitney is F2. It seems like they are trying really really hard to sell us on Whitney being F1 almost to hard. I don't remember ever them trying so hard expect Andi and Josh.

I don;t know it really doesn't matter Becca and Whitney are both wonderful girls!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:15 pm

Hopefully wrote:K Im new on here and would like to Ty for all the updates and the points to think about. K now that we have that done. I would like to point out if you go look at the new video that's out. Look at Whitney's face when she tells Chris she loves her career. She rolls her eyes at him. To me that really is someone who isn't that in love who's him. To me it's like ok I don't care this the way is. Just saying. Ohhh and I seen it on E new the interview whith Chris about his plans for V-day.( He also hinted that he's not really yet into any sort of wedding-planning stage. "Haven't got to that step yet." ) and that the woman he choose is into homemade kinda things. This was posted in his interview in feb.15 hmmmm. I really hope it is becca love her she is such a doll..

Welcomeparty! Hopefully!

i enjoy your thoughts. please keep em coming.

yep in that interview he did say his chosen one is grateful for the simple things. Becca seems very appreciative of what life has to offer and value little things in life. Sugar Donuts anyone? laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:18 pm

Some Hand "dances" gifs

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 66 Ann4nmBachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 66 Sff5g0Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 66 2441cgjBachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 66 16iususBachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 66 29m412u

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:20 pm

I completely disagree with anyone who says he only chose Whitney because Becca didn't go all in. :hidingchair
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:24 pm

OMG... TLA... way to tease me girl!! you must have known that i have a 'thing' with everything hand dances! rofl

would u kindly drop it to the B- C thread for our easy reference? Praying

im so on mobile these days.. many thanks IA!

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:25 pm

Hopefully wrote:K Im new on here and would like to Ty for all the updates and the points to think about. K now that we have that done. I would like to point out if you go look at the new video that's out. Look at Whitney's face when she tells Chris she loves her career. She rolls her eyes at him. To me that really is someone who isn't that in love who's him. To me it's like ok I don't care this the way is. Just saying. Ohhh and I seen it on E new the interview whith Chris about his plans for V-day.( He also hinted that he's not really yet into any sort of wedding-planning stage. "Haven't got to that step yet." ) and that the woman he choose is into homemade kinda things. This was posted in his interview in feb.15 hmmmm. I really hope it is becca love her she is such a doll..

Whitney does not roll her eyes in the vid when she is talking about her career.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:28 pm

Diana wrote:I completely disagree with anyone who says he only chose Whitney because Becca didn't go all in. :hidingchair

i am there with you. i think both girls are all in at this point, with each own natural approach and pace. It depends on C to decide what best for him and his future.

( i wouldnt lose any sleep either way laugh out loud )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry