SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

Page 23 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

somuchfun - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

Post by soccermom333 Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:48 pm

Please Becca don't listen to the director and do the leg wrap. ;) JMO but I can do without that.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

somuchfun - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

Post by stuckinsc Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:49 pm

lurker11 wrote:Ugh. Officially decided the leg wrap thing is 100% on Chris. Annoying.

I agree he helps, but Whit crosses her legs like she is keeping him in a death grip. Compare it to the others, who he lifts up but don't try to stop his digestion with his thighs.

Kashathediva wrote:To get to the other side.
(and to take a wizz on chris)

I really thought they were looking for bugs to pick out of his hair.

Aunties_Love wrote:Hmm, the water isn't really that rough and for a lot of the sailing/ride...not much wind either yet Chris is hanging on to the boat more than he is Whitney right now

I am waiting for the night, when I am excessively hot, I don't want to cuddle either.

nuts2uiam wrote:Shut up Whitney.  

How about listening to him? Just once and maybe once let him lead the conversation, just once, please?

soccermom333 wrote:I think it is a sign she is final 1 when she said she is 100% confident she will marry Chris.  I remember Josh was very confident too.  

Actually usually the kiss of death and he and Andi ended up breaking up. So wouldn't necessarily use Josh who didn't get to really know Andi is a good sign. Her similarity to Josh has been a huge draw back to me, she isn't really getting to know him.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:49 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Peppermom wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I do love Whitney's philosophy.
I think they just showed us their love story.

I think you are right Kasha.
I love it when you tell me I am right, Pepper! 
Remind me to give you a raise. :cutiepie

Thanks boss! somuchfun - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 23 2498057887

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:49 pm

Diana wrote:Becca's date must go long because we still have more than a hour left.

well it is what they have been selling to us for weeks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:49 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Please Becca don't listen to the director and do the leg wrap.  ;) JMO but I can do without that.
Um She did it at her HTD???? no idea
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:50 pm

sophienette wrote:
Diana wrote:Becca's date must go long because we still have more than a hour left.

I still think its annoying JMO
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:51 pm

see2love wrote:Chris didnt seem that involved IMO. It was all Whitney
That's what I see too.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:51 pm

Becca Tilley
‏@beccatilley5
Tonight on the Bachelor.... I will probably say "virgin" 3453 times- if youre drinking based on how many times i say it, take it easy!

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:51 pm

sophienette wrote:

Don't forget we need lots of time for RC drama.

BTW, Chris looked happy at dinner with Whitney, I am behind the rest of you.  And he did give up the see himself proposing to her, so devil's advocate, because I want to actually try to be friends.

Whitney was ready to go to the FS out of the limo, please.

They are totally giving Whitney the confident edit. Now here we go, in the FS he still has one hand not on Whitney and I would think they had air conditioning in there.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:52 pm

Am I the only one that hears the background music so overpowering? I hope it's not an aura for a stroke or a burst aneurism.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:52 pm

This reminds me of Josh and Andi's date.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:53 pm

He seems most into Becca at this point. :Nod:
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

+82
Lievta
Beeleever
Nonina430
MVMom39forever
cindebugg