SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

Page 78 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78

View previous topic View next topic Go down

somuchfun - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

Post by Beeleever Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:43 pm

I'm with you guys on this too. Whitney has been all in from the limo. It doesn't make sense that she would bow out now.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

somuchfun - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

Post by soccermom333 Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:44 pm

^^^ Where is the info coming that Whitney bows out? I can't see it. Whitney would have accepted his proposal on the first night. giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:48 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ Where is the info coming that Whitney bows out?  I can't see it.  Whitney would have accepted his proposal on the first night.  giggling

giggling I agree... No way is whitney bowing out, imo she is F1 and was his top pick from the wedding crashing date. :Nod: beatingheart
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:49 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ Where is the info coming that Whitney bows out?  I can't see it.  Whitney would have accepted his proposal on the first night.  giggling

If you read upthread, I think Auntie posted it as a question. We were just giving our opinions that we don't believe Whitney is the one to bow out. Agree...she would have been married right out of the limo. Hugesmile
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:57 pm

Beeleever wrote:

If you read upthread, I think Auntie posted it as a question. We were just giving our opinions that we don't believe Whitney is the one to bow out. Agree...she would have been married right out of the limo.  Hugesmile  

Thanks! I love your avatar. I was so sad when Paige and jeremiah broke up. How are they? Actually I guess I should PM you. I don't even know if they have a thread. LOL Ok I will send you a PM ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:43 am

KB_Mom wrote:
umngirl wrote:^I think growing up and living in the Midwest (like Whitney has) makes it easier to transition. Adjusting to winter in the Midwest can be brutal. I'm not sure a Southerner turned Californian knows exactly what it's like.

As for their jobs, Whitney has a career whereas Becca has a job. She's basically an office assistant. Not saying there is anything wrong with that, but does she have any career ambition? I don't know.

I think Whitney is at the stage in her life where she is ready for marriage and babies. Becca seems to very slowly be heading in that direction. I can't see her ready for all that in the next few years.

To someone else's point, many of the contestant decide to go on a certain season because they like the lead from the previous season and want to meet them. Whitney is no different. I could list quite a few who have done that. Heck, one of the couples is even married now because she told the producers no until she found out he was The Bachelor. It happens. So I think Whitney liked the Chris she saw last season and wanted to get to know him, which the editors have conveniently forgot to show us other than Whitney meeting his friends.

I agree with all that you stated,and especially the bolded. From what i have seen, I think Whitney developed a "crush" on Chris during Andi's season, saw he had traits that match what she wants in a husband, and go-getter that she is, took her shot and went on the show.  They haven't bothered to show us Whitney asking Chris about himself, to find out if in person, she is still attracted to him, and working to get to know him better,because that's not part of the storyboard.  Doesn't mean those conversations didn't happen.  I firmly believe that if Whitney found the Chris in person was not the Chris she saw on TV, as she so adorably said, she would have "excused herself."  

Strongly agree with both posts!! While she might potentially  be moving to a small town, it is just a 4 hour drive to her acquired hometown. While it's not a commute anyone would want to take on daily basis, it is certainly in her neck of the woods with the added comfort that she'd be getting two sister in laws who live back in Chicago so she could always have place to stay.

Shoot with the money that Chris makes on DWTS would sure put a nice deposit on a place in Cedar Rapids which has a population of 128,000 and is only 63 miles from Arlington. Nice compromise!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:52 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:
umngirl wrote:^I think growing up and living in the Midwest (like Whitney has) makes it easier to transition. Adjusting to winter in the Midwest can be brutal. I'm not sure a Southerner turned Californian knows exactly what it's like.

As for their jobs, Whitney has a career whereas Becca has a job. She's basically an office assistant. Not saying there is anything wrong with that, but does she have any career ambition? I don't know.

I think Whitney is at the stage in her life where she is ready for marriage and babies. Becca seems to very slowly be heading in that direction. I can't see her ready for all that in the next few years.

To someone else's point, many of the contestant decide to go on a certain season because they like the lead from the previous season and want to meet them. Whitney is no different. I could list quite a few who have done that. Heck, one of the couples is even married now because she told the producers no until she found out he was The Bachelor. It happens. So I think Whitney liked the Chris she saw last season and wanted to get to know him, which the editors have conveniently forgot to show us other than Whitney meeting his friends.

I agree with all that you stated,and especially the bolded. From what i have seen, I think Whitney developed a "crush" on Chris during Andi's season, saw he had traits that match what she wants in a husband, and go-getter that she is, took her shot and went on the show.  They haven't bothered to show us Whitney asking Chris about himself, to find out if in person, she is still attracted to him, and working to get to know him better,because that's not part of the storyboard.  Doesn't mean those conversations didn't happen.  I firmly believe that if Whitney found the Chris in person was not the Chris she saw on TV, as she so adorably said, she would have "excused herself."  

Strongly agree with both posts!! While she might potentially  be moving to a small town, it is just a 4 hour drive to her acquired hometown. While it's not a commute anyone would want to take on daily basis, it is certainly in her neck of the woods with the added comfort that she'd be getting two sister in laws who live back in Chicago so she could always have place to stay.

Shoot with the money that Chris makes on DWTS would sure put a nice deposit on a place in Cedar Rapids which has a population of 128,000 and is only 63 miles from Arlington. Nice compromise!

I think Chris is very well off , I don't think money will be an issue if he does DWTS or not.. someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think Chris is a Multi millionaire. I remember his sisters telling Andi that he is very very successful and I don't know where I read it or if someone posted it on here back when he was on Andi's season but If I remember correctly they said that his family owns most of Iowa and his trailers or trucks alone each cost as much as some people's houses. Chris's wife will not have to work outside the home if she chooses not to.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:20 am

There is a LCD/FRC thread for speculation/sleuthing. I copied the last post over to that thread for continuation. This epi 9 thread is getting full, good time to move the discussion.

LCD FRC Thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:29 am

Discuss anything related to epi 9 here. The thread might flip overnight so I'm creating one now, in case there is a need to discuss epi 9 further.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

+82
Lievta
Beeleever
Nonina430
MVMom39forever
cindebugg