SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

Page 59 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

somuchfun - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

Post by ElonM Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:43 am

atem wrote:
ElonM wrote:Chris Soules will be on Kimmel tonight. Just saw it.

Is JK still in LA or back in NY?

He's in LA
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

somuchfun - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:43 am

Jake was the true desperate choice LOL

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:43 am

Jeepers wrote:Jake was the true desperate choice LOL
They so wanted Chris. giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:44 am

atem wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:I guess I'm in the minority, because I don't think that Chris Harrison's words meant that Britt is going to be the next Bachelorette. I think he was just promoting WTA, because he knows that Britt was, by far, the most talked about contestant this season and most people are going to want to see what she says to Chris and the other girls. It's like when they were promoting Tierra during Sean's season.

I also think that the lack of photos of Britt and the other girls after the WTA suggests that, if Britt did confront Carly, most of the girls took Carly's side. I don't know if they would pick a Bachelorette that doesn't seem to be well-liked by the rest of the contestants. The last time they did that it was with Jake, but I don't think he was their first or second choice.

Isn't the WTA/MTA when the show pimps their next lead?

I agree that it is one of their goals. If Kaitlyn doesn't get the hot seat and doesn't get significant screen time, then, yeah, I'll agree that she isn't going to get the gig. Right now, I just see Britt being the main attraction to get viewers to watch the WTA, much like how they promoted people like Tierra, Courtney, Bentely, and Wes (even if they didn't show up).

Last edited by chasingpavements on Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:44 am

GuardianAngel wrote:He wants Becca, she doesn't want to move right away. He's been so focused on choosing the one who will move. The other two want him and will move.

Take the one who will move or take the one he's in love with and work on it long distance.

Becca is so the F1. I will eat crow if I'm wrong, no problem. Smiley
You can dish out my plate too GA. Something about Becca's date and his hesitation when it's so obvious that he's gaga over her. If Arlington was the ONLY problem, then the season would already be over. Was Becca the only one that didn't get a tub/hot tub with flowers around it?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:46 am

RS still seems certain. Should make for an interesting two weeks.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:46 am

Diana wrote:

Do you mean Reid or Kip?

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:46 am

Diana wrote:

Wasn't Brad when they couldn't get Chris. Or was their a Chris on Jillian's season that I forgot about?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:48 am

reason wrote:Is there a reason why they would give someone who does not a have a shower the show??....
When Britt was on Jimmy Kimmel she told him she showered.  She's looked clean on the show and in all the photo's I've seen no idea

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:49 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Diana wrote:

Wasn't Brad when they couldn't get Chris.  Or was their a Chris on Jillian's season that I forgot about?
No you are probably right. I get all these seasons confused now a days.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:49 am

chasingpavements wrote:
atem wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:I guess I'm in the minority, because I don't think that Chris Harrison's words meant that Britt is going to be the next Bachelorette. I think he was just promoting WTA, because he knows that Britt was, by far, the most talked about contestant this season and most people are going to want to see what she says to Chris and the other girls. It's like when they were promoting Tierra during Sean's season.

I also think that the lack of photos of Britt and the other girls after the WTA suggests that, if Britt did confront Carly, most of the girls took Carly's side. I don't know if they would pick a Bachelorette that doesn't seem to be well-liked by the rest of the contestants. The last time they did that it was with Jake, but I don't think he was their first or second choice.

Isn't the WTA/MTA when the show pimps their next lead?

I agree that it is one of their goals. If Kaitlyn doesn't get the hot seat and doesn't get significant screen time, then, yeah, I'll agree that she isn't going to get the gig. Right now, I just see Britt being the main attraction to get viewers to watch the WTA, much like how they promoted people like Tierra, Courtney, Bentely, and Wes (even if they didn't show up).

I think they gave Kelsey and Britt even time. I hope it is Kaitlyn, but honestly, Britt annoyed me less the last two weeks, so I might watch a couple weeks of Britt, see if like Emily, the men can make up for a not great lead. I swore to skip Emily until I started reading everyone here and got dragged in by all of Emily's awesome me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:50 am

MiniDiva wrote:If he wants Becca, that means he doesn't propose right away and/or delay his move in plan to a long engagement.
I am really wondering if he does choose Becca and that would account for the quick wedding.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

+82
Lievta
Beeleever
Nonina430
MVMom39forever
cindebugg