SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

Page 7 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

somuchfun - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

Post by Diana Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:59 pm

lurker11 wrote:IMO it's just like the interview with Josh during Andi's season on the fantasy suite date
What happened there?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

somuchfun - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:00 pm

lurker11 wrote:Not pertaining to this episode but interesting to note: http://deadline.com/2015/02/robert-mills-named-head-of-alternative-programming-abc-1201377405/

Feel free to move if this fits better elsewhere

Thanks lurker!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:23 pm

Whitney is so confident every time we have seen someone on this show that has been *SO* confident has most times than not walked away getting their heartbroken on this show jmo. Plus its fishy to me that tptb are high lighting so much on Whitney this season with all the deleted scenes and sneak peaks. Either they really are throwing in the towel and giving the wuv story on a silver platter or RS is wrong and Whitney is the final 2 all jm2c

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:51 pm

Those clips have me very nervous for Whitney with how certain she is. Her clip is even titled "Whitney has no doubt she'll marry the Bachelor". Usually that's the kiss of death to be shown telling the camera how sure you are. And there's a passion with Chris towards Becca for sure.

It's a weird feeling to be rooting for both couples and worrying about the heartache of either woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:53 pm

And yet in a clip with Becca she says I am "falling in love" not that she is in love .. makes a difference
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:57 pm

relaxing wrote:Those clips have me very nervous for Whitney with how certain she is.  Her clip is even titled "Whitney has no doubt she'll marry the Bachelor".  Usually that's the kiss of death to be shown telling the camera how sure you are. And there's a passion with Chris towards Becca for sure.

It's a weird feeling to be rooting for both couples and worrying about the heartache of either woman.  
If it makes any of us feel any better, we can see both women are happy post show. I don't think that is faked. So life went on pretty quickly in a positive way for each. That is a good thing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:01 pm

Very true Kasha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:04 pm

Jeepers wrote:And yet in a clip with Becca she says I am "falling in love" not that she is in love .. makes a difference
Jp didn't tell Ashley that he was in love with her until his LCD he always said he "was falling in love" up until that point as well. Still plenty of time left for Becca to tell Chris that she is in love with him. And, with the way the edit is going you can tell that they are building it up for her to eventually fall in love with him and for him to be the first guy she tells that she loves him jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:19 pm

just saw a commercial on abc looked f3 line up for the RC was Whit and Becca on the ends and Kaitlyn in the middle. Was hard to tell because it went by so fast but that's what it looked like to me

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:39 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Not sure where this belongs, but here is a sneak peek of Kaitlyn and Chris' date.  

http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelor-fantasy-suite/

O.M.G. That fantasy date would be my nightmare date!!! Monkeys scare me!!! I would have been out of that park in 5 seconds flat.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:48 pm

If you think monkeys scare you, it's so much worse in person. no no Talk about all cracked out.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:53 pm

nutty1 wrote:I love that!!! I wish Kaitlyn would be the next Bachelorette!!

thumbsup
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

+82
Lievta
Beeleever
Nonina430
MVMom39forever
cindebugg